This isn't good news for the far left. New Twitter policy is to follow the science, which necessarily includes reasoned questioning of the science!

Do you actually think Trump has the medical expertise to make such a judgement? He was always parroting dubious claims posted on the crappiest parts of the internet on a medicine not even approved for use in humans.
He also listened to other doctors than Fauci. That was Trump's downfall, taking the advice of Fauci.

Am I supposed to praise him for doing what any president would have done?
President Trump got it done in a year and the far-left said it couldn't be done.

In your heart, you know that neither President Obama, President Biden, nor a President Hillary Clinton could have done the same or known how.

They'd have rejoiced at the opportunity to lord over us in more and more ways, stripping more and more of our freedoms away.

Nope, Trump got rid of the obstacles that your leaders support.
LOL you really do think I ought to be praising him. Thank you Mr. Trump for not fucking up the vaccine like all those other things you fucked up.

LOL you really do think I ought to be praising him. Thank you Mr. Trump for not fucking up the vaccine like all those other things you fucked up.
Oh the vaccine is very dangerous. I don't praise him on that, I will never put that poison in my body. But you loons remember to get your boosters!

Why do you people keep coming at me for a link about Trump? Is his name now synonymous with medical misinformation?
Probably because you can’t produce the link and keep lying by impling. That is misinformation, something you chastise the right for. So either produce or we all know you are a liar that is dishonest and has no integrity. Thanks for letting us know.

Scientists and pharmaceutical companies raced for a vaccine because there was a lot money to be made. They would have done the same no matter who was president.
Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Probably because you can’t produce the link and keep lying by impling. That is misinformation, something you chastise the right for. So either produce or we all know you are a liar that is dishonest and has no integrity. Thanks for letting us know.
If you can find anywhere I said Trump told you to drink bleach you are free to repost it here.

If you can find anywhere I said Trump told you to drink bleach you are free to repost it here.
You implied it early on in the thread and you know it, and again you are dishonest. Thanks for admitting you are a dishonest, hypocrite.

You implied it early on in the thread and you know it, and again you are dishonest. Thanks for admitting you are a dishonest, hypocrite.
What happened is you had a knee-jerk reaction because Trump got hip deep in an already existing issue and now, for you, any attack on medical quackery is also an attack on Trump.

What happened is you had a knee-jerk reaction because Trump got hip deep in an already existing issue and now, for you, any attack on medical quackery is also an attack on Trump.
I have an issue with holier than thou assholes that are hypocritical , like you.

Sadly, that tick tock you hear is your immune system standing down.

Nothing good follows.
I disagree....

When bed wetter vital systems stand down it's always a good thing.

Just watch and see how much cooler the world is when these sniveling, window licking retards are released from their mortal coil because the nanny state cannot keep them alive and we can shovel what is left of their nitrogen back into the soil where it belongs.

Choosing not to get the vaccine yourself is one thing. I respect someone making that decision. Provided they take precautions against spreading the virus.
There are some anti-vaxxers who simply don't trust the vaccine, but still take precautions to avoid getting and/or spreading the virus, but these make up a small percent of the over number of anti-vaxxers. The vast majority. are flat out covid deniers who stillbuy into to Trump's BS about the virus being a hoax. They find out the hard way when they are watching their loved ones die because they gave them the virus, and begging the doctor to help them when it's already too late.

My friend is a registered nurse, and got a gun pulled on her because some MAGA garbage didn't like it when the doctor told him that there was nothing they could do to save his father. He accused them of poisoning hi father after being told it was Covid, because he had it in his head that Covid was a hoax, because Trump said it was. That was the only time that happened, but there's been plenty of tearful begging to give people vaccines when they are already dying, which is like trying to pump air into a slashed tire.

These people just don't understand that if they don't take precautions, and someone with any severe pre-existing conditions gets covid, there's very little that can be done.
To begin with, those who are “flat out covid deniers who still buy into Trump's BS about the virus being a hoax” are not the vast majority. You’re making the common mistake of thinking a few loudmouths represent the ones you never hear from, which is actually the vast majority.

Secondly, you appear to contradict yourself when you say you respect unvaxxed who otherwise take precautions to prevent infection and spread while at the same time saying unvaxxed should “stand at the back of the line” for treatment.

Not only is it contradictory but the idea violates the most fundamental principles of medicine.

Forum List

Back