This is why black people shouldnt move to all white areas, only MIXED

And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company.
Professional attractive? That sounds like the appointment at the abortion clinic, hair and nails, dry-cleaned pant-suit, high heels, jet-set lifestyle and all that crap. But no kids.

And then a half-way decent woman with morals raising children is consigned to poverty in the "ghetto" because there's a man who is either hard at work on the job or dead-beat.

I'm not going to tell black people where they should or shouldn't move, but if black people move into a neighborhood, then by definition the neighborhood isn't "all white" anymore, but people aren't really minding their own business in that "all white" neighborhood to begin with if they're all that concerned about their neighbor's race or nationality. A guy can refrain from getting tattoos on his all-white skin, but he shouldn't concern himself with others' skin. What's that anyways? A nudist colony? People looking at other peoples skin so much?

she moved to Pinacola, PA

I've only been to one 'all-white' neighborhood in Pennsylvania ... I bought a quilt.

Amish-womans-role-Doyle-Yoder.jpg

Maybe they were trying to break the ice to ask her out?

whoever it was took a risk of the shit getting knocked out of them
Confirming that blacks are extremely violent and dangerous to society.

A normal convo:

Person: You visiting here?
person: No, I live here.
person: Oh! Welcome, my name is ........
person: Thanks, I'm .......

Black time:

Person: you visiting here?
black: &^(#^$#%#)#&#)^&
fighting black.gif

So here we have the stunning tale of a person who was asked a perfectly innocent question, but construed it in the only way it could be construed to be offensive.

I have asked similar questions of strangers in my neighborhood at least a half dozen times.

With that attitude, why the fuck would she move into an "all white" neighborhood?

I lived in NW Arkansas in the mid 1980's till 2001 and they didn't invite no black people to live there.

I went there with my adopted brother and we stopped at a Waffle House up there and when my brother walked in you could hear a damn mouse fart!

Never take a non-white in that area!
I had long hair and they didn't like me...In the 1980's Sam Walton got all the stores to stop selling cigarette papers.

whoever it was took a risk of the shit getting knocked out of them
Confirming that blacks are extremely violent and dangerous to society.

A normal convo:

Person: You visiting here?
person: No, I live here.
person: Oh! Welcome, my name is ........
person: Thanks, I'm .......

Black time:

Person: you visiting here?
black: &^(#^$#%#)#&#)^&
View attachment 477830

Because its an appropriate question

So here we have the stunning tale of a person who was asked a perfectly innocent question, but construed it in the only way it could be construed to be offensive.

I have asked similar questions of strangers in my neighborhood at least a half dozen times.

With that attitude, why the fuck would she move into an "all white" neighborhood?

She didnt response nasty. I wouldnt have responded at all

Yesterday, I was shocked to find out that race, didn't exist prior to the 16th century....no human was defined by skin color.....

The modern concept of race emerged as a product of the colonial enterprises of European powers from the 16th to 18th centuries which identified race in terms of skin color and physical differences. This way of classification would have been confusing for people in the ancient world since they did not categorize each other in such a fashion
Race (human categorization) - Wikipedia

Did you ever stop to think he might have asked because she was a stranger. A long time resident might think he knew everyone living there. You really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Not everything is about race. Start a fight because of your hypersensitivity and you may get your own ass kicked and rightly so.

Yeah, I have noticed in this era of hyper charged racial relations, sex relations, and all other sorts of in-group/out-group manufactured tensions by the mass media and social media. . . folks in their normal everyday lives tend to be hyper vigilant about normal everyday interactions.

Moon is right. . . it may have been a simple misunderstanding. An awkward way of asking if they were a visitor or new resident. . . poorly worded, with no harmful intent.

Yesterday, I was shocked to find out that race, didn't exist prior to the 16th century....no human was defined by skin color.....

The modern concept of race emerged as a product of the colonial enterprises of European powers from the 16th to 18th centuries which identified race in terms of skin color and physical differences. This way of classification would have been confusing for people in the ancient world since they did not categorize each other in such a fashion.
Race (human categorization) - Wikipedia

54x9zg.gif

Why not just answer the question such as, "No, I just moved into the neighborhood.? Not every little thing should be taken offensively.

Did you ever stop to think he might have asked because she was a stranger. A long time resident might think he knew everyone living there. You really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Not everything is about race. Start a fight because of your hypersensitivity and you may get your own ass kicked and rightly so.

It was none of their business

My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked

Well thats really sad. I disagree though. Thats all the more reason Black people should move into exclusive white areas. If you can afford to buy the house then you deserve to be there. It's really no ones' business who lives where.I don't think the white person necessarily needed an ass kicking, but some shaming yes.
Now she could have asked the person if they wanted to make a few bucks cutting her lawn.

It was none of their business
You feel that is justification for violence? I think you have a chip on your shoulder. Racist bigots are big on grasping at straws to justify their racism. You demonstrate it very well.

Forum List

Back