Zone1 Why Black People Really Hate Brandon Tatum

Status
Not open for further replies.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I continually see white members of this forum posting videos from Brandon Tatum and hailing him as something great. This black mf admitted hitting his own mother and whites in here will sport this punk as if he is someone who blacks should listen to and emulate. Let me tell you this as a black man, Tatums mom must have been weak, because if he had been in MY family and hit MY mom, it would have been Brandon Tatum April 22, 1987 - the day he put his hands on mom. SHE would have beat that punk to death.. You white racists follow him and post his crap up here like he's the one, but Tatum is actually the true definition of what a n word is supposed to be according to the very whites who listen to his garbage.

Well...I think one reason why SOME Black men hate Brandon Tatum is because he has a very "white" sounding first name. And of course, he is a logical, fact-based Conservative.

And why is it that Black men are willing to forgive all sorts of bad past behavior in people they like, but take a stern stand on offenses by people they don't like? Saint George Floyd being one sterling example of the phenomenon.

I kinda like Officer Tatum. When I happen to hear his radio program I like what I hear.

I continually see white members of this forum posting videos from Brandon Tatum and hailing him as something great. This black mf admitted hitting his own mother and whites in here will sport this punk as if he is someone who blacks should listen to and emulate. Let me tell you this as a black man, Tatums mom must have been weak, because if he had been in MY family and hit MY mom, it would have been Brandon Tatum April 22, 1987 - the day he put his hands on mom. SHE would have beat that punk to death.. You white racists follow him and post his crap up here like he's the one, but Tatum is actually the true definition of what a n word is supposed to be according to the very whites who listen to his garbage.

Two questions. Why do continually appoint yourself the spokesman for ALL Black people?
And secondly who the heck is Brandon Tatum? :confused-84:

Good people sometimes make bad mistakes, and bad people sometimes do good things and make good decisions.

The difference is, which one is a repeating pattern.

I'm white and I never heard of Brandon Tatum.

I guess you're the only white member of this forum obsessing over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back