This is why black people shouldnt move to all white areas, only MIXED

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked

If she had moved to an all white area then it would no longer be an all white area. I thought all white areas was how God intended for man to live?

"are visiting someone here?

They'll warm up to her in 30 or 40 years ...

unnamed.gif

I will let you in on a secret, there is an Asian farmer no more than a half a mile from my house., yeah, has two large houses with chickens....and the racist thing about it is, all the chickens be white, god-damned coalitions!

My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked
Maybe the black woman shouldnt of walked into a trailer park. I mean Old Lady , she doesnt like it when coons come around her area....

And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company.
Professional attractive? That sounds like the appointment at the abortion clinic, hair and nails, dry-cleaned pant-suit, high heels, jet-set lifestyle and all that crap. But no kids.

And then a half-way decent woman with morals raising children is consigned to poverty in the "ghetto" because there's a man who is either hard at work on the job or dead-beat.

I'm not going to tell black people where they should or shouldn't move, but if black people move into a neighborhood, then by definition the neighborhood isn't "all white" anymore, but people aren't really minding their own business in that "all white" neighborhood to begin with if they're all that concerned about their neighbor's race or nationality. A guy can refrain from getting tattoos on his all-white skin, but he shouldn't concern himself with others' skin. What's that anyways? A nudist colony? People looking at other peoples skin so much?

Forum List

Back