This is why black people shouldnt move to all white areas, only MIXED

Did you ever stop to think he might have asked because she was a stranger. A long time resident might think he knew everyone living there. You really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Not everything is about race. Start a fight because of your hypersensitivity and you may get your own ass kicked and rightly so.

It was none of their business
You feel that is justification for violence? I think you have a chip on your shoulder. Racist bigots are big on grasping at straws to justify their racism. You demonstrate it very well.

Right, well violence would only reinforce stereotypes. Honestly asking a black person if they are just visiting probably is insulting if your that black person. Unless maybe she was acting like she was lost or confused about something.

I would gave them a reason to be mad and answered................"Im a black man who just moved in and have a short fuse

I don't give a hoot about what you are. You are a racist and it defines you. You have a hatred of white people and you feel that gives you a right to violently attack innocent people.

I have a dislike for retarded white people
I have a dislike for intolerant racists.

My point is I only associate with normal whites
So do we all.
i've one black friend. Hardworking, law abiding, entrepeneur.
He's better off than me, and never mentions skin colour or race, nor whines nor plays the victim.
In fact, he's pretty right wing.
I'd share a beer with him before white libtards.

I was making it clear I only have an issue with white racists
And someone who asks "are you visiting?" is racist. Got it!

you know damm well they would not have asked no one who was white was they visiting
Actually I don't know that. People ask all kinds of weird stuff and I am not a good enough mind reader to know the motive for asking.

Probably because it's a very expensive area and they are not seeing black people.

Now I am mood to watch All in the family and the Jeffersons

Did you ever stop to think he might have asked because she was a stranger. A long time resident might think he knew everyone living there. You really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Not everything is about race. Start a fight because of your hypersensitivity and you may get your own ass kicked and rightly so.

You feel that is justification for violence? I think you have a chip on your shoulder. Racist bigots are big on grasping at straws to justify their racism. You demonstrate it very well.

Right, well violence would only reinforce stereotypes. Honestly asking a black person if they are just visiting probably is insulting if your that black person. Unless maybe she was acting like she was lost or confused about something.

I would gave them a reason to be mad and answered................"Im a black man who just moved in and have a short fuse

I don't give a hoot about what you are. You are a racist and it defines you. You have a hatred of white people and you feel that gives you a right to violently attack innocent people.

So do we all.
He's better off than me, and never mentions skin colour or race, nor whines nor plays the victim.

you know damm well they would not have asked no one who was white was they visiting
The road my folks live on, by the lake? They own it, not the county.

There are seven families on it.

It ends in a dead end.

My folks put up a sign, some ten years back, that made the speed limit on it, 12.5 miles/per hour, because folks from the city liked to come and view the lake, and they were a danger to the kids that played on the road if they went down it too fast.

There is not a person that goes walking down that road that does not get asked questions by the folks that live on that road. . . . regardless of their galaxy of origin.

:th_BlackHelicopter:

So do we all.

Actually I don't know that. People ask all kinds of weird stuff and I am not a good enough mind reader to know the motive for asking.

Probably because it's a very expensive area and they are not seeing black people.

Do you have any thoughts that don't involve race? You really need to clean your stomach window so that you can see what a beautiful world there is around you once you let go of the superficial crap.

So do we all.

So it is racist to make a wrong educated guess?

Has anyone taken anything you have said the wrong way? Apparently not.

If she had moved to an all white area then it would no longer be an all white area. I thought all white areas was how God intended for man to live?

Why you got to talk so fucking stupid?
he is probably doing that because you are the guy who tells us all those stupid stories you tell us about your failures with females...

So do we all.

Thats a good point. Sometimes people do make mistakes, and can also talk before they really think things through. It doesn't mean they are a racist. The person may have pre- conceived notions, but that in itself does not make one a racist.
Lots of people have biases based on one thing or another but that does not make them a racist.
It probably would have been more tactful though for the person to ask.... " hey, are you new here?". "did you just move into the neighborhood?" rather than assuming because she was black she was only visiting... however its also human nature to be programed by our environment and we can run on auto pilot in a sense.

I can also really see how the woman could be offended, after all if she is a CEO of a company, she might feel a little more respect due.

Anyway, this whole thing is probably a little tough to conclude anything without actually being there. Often the tone of voice and mannerisms say a lot and none of us really have a glimpse of that.

Also, who was this person? was it a next door neighbor of the previous house owner? or just someone else passing through? those things can also make a difference.

I also want to say that contrary to what a lot of people who have said here, I dont believe that FBJ is a racist, based on other posts I've seen from him. I know he does say some crazy assed stuff and funny things from time to time, but mostly I have found him pretty open minded. He's even been accused of being a "sell out" by the likes of the other posters here.
Lots of people have biases, or from time to time have a right to gripe about something in life and I suppose a message board can be a good place to vent, but I think the word racist gets thrown around way to easily. I have been accused of being a white racists also many times here, and there is really no defense when people dont truely know us.

So do we all.

Thats a good point. Sometimes people do make mistakes, and can also talk before they really think things through. It doesn't mean they are a racist. The person may have pre- conceived notions, but that in itself does not make one a racist.
Lots of people have biases based on one thing or another but that does not make them a racist.
It probably would have been more tactful though for the person to ask.... " hey, are you new here?". "did you just move into the neighborhood?" rather than assuming because she was black she was only visiting... however its also human nature to be programed by our environment and we can run on auto pilot in a sense.

I can also really see how the woman could be offended, after all if she is a CEO of a company, she might feel a little more respect due.

Anyway, this whole thing is probably a little tough to conclude anything without actually being there. Often the tone of voice and mannerisms say a lot and none of us really have a glimpse of that.

Also, who was this person? was it a next door neighbor of the previous house owner? or just someone else passing through? those things can also make a difference.

I also want to say that contrary to what a lot of people who have said here, I dont believe that FBJ is a racist, based on other posts I've seen from him. I know he does say some crazy assed stuff and funny things from time to time, but mostly I have found him pretty open minded. He's even been accused of being a "sell out" by the likes of the other posters here.
Lots of people have biases, or from time to time have a right to gripe about something in life and I suppose a message board can be a good place to vent, but I think the word racist gets thrown around way to easily. I have been accused of being a white racists also many times here, and there is really no defense when people dont truely know us.
agreed.

So, if strangers are black, white people are prohibited from asking them stuff ... and you think you aren't a racist .... lol that's cute. It was a formerly all white neighborhood, so yeah, a black person would stand out. Get over it. Most black people don't like it when black strangers approach them, especially black yoofs, so screw their hypocrisy.

So, if strangers are black, white people are prohibited from asking them stuff ... and you think you aren't a racist .... lol that's cute. It was a formerly all white neighborhood, so yeah, a black person would stand out. Get over it. Most black people don't like it when black strangers approach them, especially black yoofs, so screw their hypocrisy.

I would have told the person............."you got 5 secs to get away from me"

I would have told the person............."you got 5 secs to get away from me"

Sure you would. You're all Alpha Males, like George Floyd ... lol

My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked
He was saying basically that he hadn't seen her there before----he likely meant no harm you nitwitted racist.

My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked
He was saying basically that he hadn't seen her there before----he likely meant no harm you nitwitted racist.

You old enough to know what............"Are you visiting" means

You old enough to know what............"Are you visiting" means
Yeah I am-----and I have been asked that very question several times in texas by people who hadn't seen me before. Quit common especially when you just move into an area.

FBJ is the kind of person who would complain if a shop assistant approached them and said "can I help you?".
And would also complain if a shop assistant offered to help a white customer, and ignored him.

FBJ is the kind of person who would complain if a shop assistant approached them and said "can I help you?".
And would also complain if a shop assistant offered to help a white customer, and ignored him.

Probably because if I need your help I would ask for it

Everything is perceived to be a racist insult these days. If a white stranger was in a white neighborhood it wouldn't be unusual for someone to ask if they were visiting someone. I wonder how a lone white woman would be greeted in a "mixed" neighborhood in the inner city? Let your imagination be your guide

Everything is perceived to be a racist insult these days. If a white stranger was in a white neighborhood it wouldn't be unusual for someone to ask if they were visiting someone. I wonder how a lone white woman would be greeted in a "mixed" neighborhood in the inner city? Let your imagination be your guide

you old enough to know that the white lady wouldnt be asked if she was visiting.

Forum List

Back