This is why black people shouldnt move to all white areas, only MIXED

Did you ever stop to think he might have asked because she was a stranger. A long time resident might think he knew everyone living there. You really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Not everything is about race. Start a fight because of your hypersensitivity and you may get your own ass kicked and rightly so.

It was none of their business
You feel that is justification for violence? I think you have a chip on your shoulder. Racist bigots are big on grasping at straws to justify their racism. You demonstrate it very well.

The question was inappropriate and I would have not have responded

My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked
Was your friend sucker punched??

Did you ever stop to think he might have asked because she was a stranger. A long time resident might think he knew everyone living there. You really ought to get rid of that chip on your shoulder. Not everything is about race. Start a fight because of your hypersensitivity and you may get your own ass kicked and rightly so.

You feel that is justification for violence? I think you have a chip on your shoulder. Racist bigots are big on grasping at straws to justify their racism. You demonstrate it very well.

Right, well violence would only reinforce stereotypes. Honestly asking a black person if they are just visiting probably is insulting if your that black person. Unless maybe she was acting like she was lost or confused about something.

My friend recently moved into a all white area and she said someone white retaard asked her........"are visiting someone here? I can believe someone would walk up to her and ask her that retarded shit. Wonder how they would have responded to the black man?

If It was me I would have stared at him and keep walking. And she is not a ghetto black women, she is a professional attractive black woman who is the VP of her company. Some white be asking to have their ass kicked

she answered the person like a fool

Right, well violence would only reinforce stereotypes. Honestly asking a black person if they are just visiting probably is insulting if your that black person. Unless maybe she was acting like she was lost or confused about something.
In the age of "see something, say something" If you see a person that you don't recognize in your neighborhood, regardless of race, the proper thing to do is to find out if there is something you can help with. I think this thread is about hyper-sensitivity.

I would gave them a reason to be mad and answered................"Im a black man who just moved in and have a short fuse

I would gave them a reason to be mad and answered................"Im a black man who just moved in and have a short fuse
I don't give a hoot about what you are. You are a racist and it defines you. You have a hatred of white people and you feel that gives you a right to violently attack innocent people.

Yesterday, I was shocked to find out that race, didn't exist prior to the 16th century....no human was defined by skin color.....

The modern concept of race emerged as a product of the colonial enterprises of European powers from the 16th to 18th centuries which identified race in terms of skin color and physical differences. This way of classification would have been confusing for people in the ancient world since they did not categorize each other in such a fashion.
Race (human categorization) - Wikipedia

54x9zg.gif
Truly though, I thought it was earlier in History than this, and didn't realize it was the British that brought it on.... So yeah, I do not remember being taught this in school....

I don't give a hoot about what you are. You are a racist and it defines you. You have a hatred of white people and you feel that gives you a right to violently attack innocent people.

I have a dislike for retarded white people

Why not just answer the question such as, "No, I just moved into the neighborhood.? Not every little thing should be taken offensively.

it was none of their business
Sure, if she wants to live in the neighborhood and have no friends (in the neighborhood).

she can just cut that person off
Why get your panties in a wad over something so benign?

its obvious they dont want blacks in the area and tried to cover up the racism.

she answered the person like a fool
I'm white and guess what.
We get asked these questions too. From other whites.
You people need to get rid of the chip on your shoulder.

In the age of "see something, say something" If you see a person that you don't recognize in your neighborhood, regardless of race, the proper thing to do is to find out if there is something you can help with. I think this thread is about hyper-sensitivity.

I usually don't feel threatened by well dressed women. "see something, say something"?
Yes I agree there is a time and place for that but people can also use some discretion and think a little bit.

You sound racist.

You sound racist.

Why because I am allergic to stupid white people? What's wrong with that?

I have a dislike for intolerant racists.

Oh for the love of God, nobody can be this racist and stupid as this here OP. Geeze.

Forum List

Back