This is what's coming to America

Most Muslim Clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins.

that isn't what muslim clerics say.

they say the same thing as many far right christians say... which is that if women dress a certain way they're "asking for it".

and it's messed up and wrong no matter who says that.

but it doesn't justify your lying about what they say.

Most Muslim Clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins.

Some links to this would be great.
clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins. - Google Search.
MUSLIM IMAM CLAIMS WOMEN WHO DON'T WEAR HIJABS ARE "ASKING TO BE RAPED", ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO RAPE WOMAN
"Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame for it when they are attacked," Imam Shahid Mehdi said. Now, however, he is accused of pulling his penis out and chasing a 23-year-old woman around in a park in Malmö.
March 7, 2013

Daniel Greenfield

3718571-til-bt-moskeen1.jpg
Imam Mehdi enjoys the Koran, the Sunnah and long walks in the park
You have to give Imam Shahid Mehdi credit. Unlike a lot of other Muslim clergy who say that women who don't wear hijabs or burkas or who leave the house deserve to be raped, but then don't follow up on it, Shahid Mehdi stayed true to his belief that Islamic morality justifies sex crimes by trying to commit a sex crime.
Good thing no Catholic priest has ever tried commiting a sex crime, huh?

I hate to piss on everyone's parade, but I saw the mayor on the news regarding that New Year's Eve debacle. She said the perps are a gang of 40 of so thugs who have been robbing and accosting folks in the trains, etc. for awhile now. The police have every intention of putting them behind bars. This was not 1000 Muslims out to rape women. It was a group of thugs taking advantage of a mass of people there for the 'picking.' They may have been Muslim, I don't know. The mayor didn't say. But don't pull the Trump mathematical error of counting "thousands" when there were a few dozen.
--------------------------------------- lady mayor , she sounds like a liar OldLADY !! By the way , where is the link OLDLADY ?? Think you are talking about 'mayor rieker' or something like that aren't you OldLady ??
How do I give you a link to tv news? Sorry. I didn't know I'd be asked to give you the day, time and channel.

well at least you are now posting links , I also posted links and I'll go with my German or foreign links rather that with the 'ny' slimes . muslim males of military and younger age that are entering Germany and Europe are the problem OldLady .

and muslims coming to the USA are also the problem . If the USA already has bad males , well , why import more bad muslim males OldLady ??

well at least you are now posting links , I also posted links and I'll go with my German or foreign links rather that with the 'ny' slimes . muslim males of military and younger age that are entering Germany and Europe are the problem OldLady .
I do, indeed, hear your point. The 18 morons identified who are in Germany seeking asylum are particularly problematic. How can anyone be quite that stupid? I volunteer to drive them straight back home. Some Germans are saying they won't get in enough trouble at home. If they're seeking asylum, they're worried about something--let them get their head chopped off in home sweet home.

I do, indeed, hear your point. The 18 morons identified who are in Germany seeking asylum are particularly problematic. How can anyone be quite that stupid? I volunteer to drive them straight back home. Some Germans are saying they won't get in enough trouble at home. If they're seeking asylum, they're worried about something--let them get their head chopped off in home sweet home.
---------------------------------------- these muslims have no right to come to the West to create havoc and chaos , murder and mayhem . See Charlie Hebdo , Bataclan , San Berdoo . These muslims are anti westerners , I am pro westerner OldLady , keep these refugee invaders in muslim lands is my opinion . ---------- Go Trump , Go Cruz !!

...and the OP hopes women in this country get raped too....no different than the Muslim terrorists....both want "liberal" women raped.

...and the OP hopes women in this country get raped too....no different than the Muslim terrorists....both want "liberal" women raped.

Deflect much?
Is the fact the number of reported rapes from refugees in Europe has climbed to 150 more important than you trying to deflect the story? Or you trying to go tit for tat more important?
Europe is in a crisis. That is inarguable. It is a cold hard fact. Whole sections of France, German and the U.K. are now taken over by Muslims and are VERY unfriendly to native Europeans there. Parts of France - the police are overwhelmed by the shear number of young gangs terrorizing highways, bus depots and airports. Whole cities are under seige. And that is not an overstatement.
You don't know it - because our left Obama mouthpiece media doesn't report on it.

We have enough problems in America right now. We do not need to grossly compund them with bringing in roving gangs of militant refugees.

Some links to this would be great.
clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins. - Google Search.
MUSLIM IMAM CLAIMS WOMEN WHO DON'T WEAR HIJABS ARE "ASKING TO BE RAPED", ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO RAPE WOMAN
"Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame for it when they are attacked," Imam Shahid Mehdi said. Now, however, he is accused of pulling his penis out and chasing a 23-year-old woman around in a park in Malmö.
March 7, 2013

Daniel Greenfield

3718571-til-bt-moskeen1.jpg
Imam Mehdi enjoys the Koran, the Sunnah and long walks in the park
You have to give Imam Shahid Mehdi credit. Unlike a lot of other Muslim clergy who say that women who don't wear hijabs or burkas or who leave the house deserve to be raped, but then don't follow up on it, Shahid Mehdi stayed true to his belief that Islamic morality justifies sex crimes by trying to commit a sex crime.
Good thing no Catholic priest has ever tried commiting a sex crime, huh?
Start a thread if that's what you want to discuss. In the meantime, feel free to address this issue without deflecting.

I hate to piss on everyone's parade, but I saw the mayor on the news regarding that New Year's Eve debacle. She said the perps are a gang of 40 of so thugs who have been robbing and accosting folks in the trains, etc. for awhile now. The police have every intention of putting them behind bars. This was not 1000 Muslims out to rape women. It was a group of thugs taking advantage of a mass of people there for the 'picking.' They may have been Muslim, I don't know. The mayor didn't say. But don't pull the Trump mathematical error of counting "thousands" when there were a few dozen.
--------------------------------------- lady mayor , she sounds like a liar OldLADY !! By the way , where is the link OLDLADY ?? Think you are talking about 'mayor rieker' or something like that aren't you OldLady ??
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-attacks.html?_r=0
I'm not blind to the problem of Muslim men coming to the West and bringing their disrespect for women with them. I am not trying to minimize the problem. I was simply asking you not to turn a group of 40 thugs into a mass of 1,000 horny Muslims bent on raping your women. That's what the opening article and most of your posts imply.
I fought for the Equal Rights Amendment; I'm sensitive to women's issues and I feel for the European women being harrassed by immigrants. The last thing we need is MORE men who can't respect women and who use their (um hmmmm) for aggressive purposes. There are plenty of American men in that category already. If you gentlemen are really concerned about women getting grabbed at or raped, focus your energies on our 'homegrown' morons; there are plenty. I've even seen a few use sexual aggression on this board, albeit verbally, of course.

Are you serious????
You think it to be "40 thugs"?????

1. "Sweden's population grew from 9 million to 9.5 million in the years 2004-2012, mainly due to immigration from "countries like Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia".16 percent of all newborns have mothers born in non-Western countries. Employment rate among immigrants: 54 percent.

Sweden now has the second highest number of rapes in the world, after South Africa, which at 53.2 per 100,000 is six times higher than the United States. Statistics now suggest that1 out of every 4 Swedish womenwill be raped.

...Muslims represented in as many as 77 percentof the rape cases and a major increase in rape cases paralleling a major increase in Muslim immigration,the wages of Muslim immigration are proving to be asexual assault epidemic by a misogynistic ideology."1 in 4 Swedish Women Will Be Raped as Sexual Assaults Increase 500%

a. "It is the country credited with saving Protestant Northern Europe during the 30 years war. TodaySweden is deemed “The Rape Capital of Europe” because there is virtually no punishment for Muslim immigrants who commit rape. "SWEDISH COURT RULES THAT IT’S OKAY FOR MUSLIMS TO RAPE WOMEN | Washington Weekly News

2. "Rape jihad in Denmark: More than half of all convicted rapists have immigrant backgrounds. Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis dramatically overrepresented…
...100 percentof convicted rapists in Oslo have non-Western background. According to the Oslo police, non-Western immigrants rape because they are brought up with a view of women that makes them more likely to become rapists. It would be more precise to say thatthey just follow their religion, which allows them to rape non-Muslim women."Rape jihad in Denmark: More than half of all convicted rapists have immigrant backgrounds. Iraqis, Iranians, Turks and Somalis dramatically overrepresented…

Want to see that again?

"... immigrants rape because they are brought up with a view of women that makes them more likely to become rapists. It would be more precise to say that they just follow their religion, which allows them to rape non-Muslim women."

3. "Muslim immigrants and rape
Becausethey come from a culture in whichmany forms of rape are acceptable, there are many Muslim clerics in the West who justify rape.There is also some evidence thatMuslim immigrants are over-represented in rape statistics.
"Although Muslim immigrants have been responsible for many if not most recent cases of forcible rape in Sweden,...."

Source:Misleading Murder and Rape Maps, and the Sweden Rape Puzzle

4. "1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism

.... between 1997 and 2013, at least 1,400 girls, as young as eleven years old, in just one relatively small English city (Rotherham, population 275,000), had beenrepeatedly and systematically rapedby gangs of men over the past decade.

The primary reason was political correctness. It turns out that the perpetrators were all, or nearly all, of “Pakistani heritage” and the girls were all, or nearly all, white.

Virtually everyone, including media and politicians on the British left, acknowledge that this is the reason.

What neither they nor the American Left have acknowledged is thatpolitical correctness was created and is sustained by the Left."
1,400 English Girls Raped by Multiculturalism | National Review Online

Hmmm......
"...the perpetrators were all, or nearly all, of “Pakistani heritage” and the girls were all, or nearly all, white."

Seems like more than 40.

Did you ever stop to think that the reason obama wants guns out of the public's hands is that he knows when his buddies start their mass rapes in this country, good gun owning Americans are going to put his animal friends to sleep?

It is indeed the Muslim war on women, and being aided by liberals who defend everything about Islam and it's followers.

Dear GOP, we don't need to be attacked by other countries. You are already doing that job.

Forum List

Back