This is what's coming to America

Most Muslim Clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins.
...and the OP hopes women in this country get raped too....no different than the Muslim terrorists....both want "liberal" women raped.

Deflect much?
Is the fact the number of reported rapes from refugees in Europe has climbed to 150 more important than you trying to deflect the story? Or you trying to go tit for tat more important?
Europe is in a crisis. That is inarguable. It is a cold hard fact. Whole sections of France, German and the U.K. are now taken over by Muslims and are VERY unfriendly to native Europeans there. Parts of France - the police are overwhelmed by the shear number of young gangs terrorizing highways, bus depots and airports. Whole cities are under seige. And that is not an overstatement.
You don't know it - because our left Obama mouthpiece media doesn't report on it.

We have enough problems in America right now. We do not need to grossly compund them with bringing in roving gangs of militant refugees.
My point is that the OP hopes that liberal women in America get raped, which is just what the radicalized Muslim hope will happen to liberal women.
Radical con gangs are taking over government buildings, wild life refuges, and committing massacres in Planned Parenthood offices and black churches.
There is no difference between radical evangelical cons and radical Muslims.

My point is that the OP hopes that liberal women in America get raped, which is just what the radicalized Muslim hope will happen to liberal women.
Radical con gangs are taking over government buildings, wild life refuges, and committing massacres in Planned Parenthood offices and black churches.
There is no difference between radical evangelical cons and radical Muslims.

And that is the dumbest statement of the month right there.

Most Muslim Clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins.

Some links to this would be great.
clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins. - Google Search.
MUSLIM IMAM CLAIMS WOMEN WHO DON'T WEAR HIJABS ARE "ASKING TO BE RAPED", ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO RAPE WOMAN
"Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame for it when they are attacked," Imam Shahid Mehdi said. Now, however, he is accused of pulling his penis out and chasing a 23-year-old woman around in a park in Malmö.
March 7, 2013

Daniel Greenfield

3718571-til-bt-moskeen1.jpg
Imam Mehdi enjoys the Koran, the Sunnah and long walks in the park
You have to give Imam Shahid Mehdi credit. Unlike a lot of other Muslim clergy who say that women who don't wear hijabs or burkas or who leave the house deserve to be raped, but then don't follow up on it, Shahid Mehdi stayed true to his belief that Islamic morality justifies sex crimes by trying to commit a sex crime.
Good thing no Catholic priest has ever tried commiting a sex crime, huh?
Start a thread if that's what you want to discuss. In the meantime, feel free to address this issue without deflecting.
Hate deflectors, didn't mean to. As I've been arguing in this thread, holding up one offender as an argument to damn the entire Muslim population is not kosher. Does that make sense?

Okay. Since everyone, left and right, is saying the US is responsible for this mess in Syria, which led to this mass migration, should we not have some responsibility for these people who had to flee their homes for their lives? If we can't safely let them into our country, is there something else we can do? Sometimes it is hard to trust that there isn't just naked racism/xenophobia underlying these efforts to 'warn' about muslim immigrants. If I could hear some reasonable ideas on how to help the vast majority of these refugees who are harmless and homeless, it would ease my mind that you aren't working from another agenda.

Okay. Since everyone, left and right, is saying the US is responsible for this mess in Syria, which led to this mass migration, should we not have some responsibility for these people who had to flee their homes for their lives? If we can't safely let them into our country, is there something else we can do? Sometimes it is hard to trust that there isn't just naked racism/xenophobia underlying these efforts to 'warn' about muslim immigrants. If I could hear some reasonable ideas on how to help the vast majority of these refugees who are harmless and homeless, it would ease my mind that you aren't working from another agenda.

Who says we are responsible for Syria? It was going on LONG BEFORE we got involved, ,and then it was Obumble that brought us into Syria!

Who says we are responsible for Syria? It was going on LONG BEFORE we got involved, ,and then it was Obumble that brought us into Syria!
I'm no expert, but I've heard it was our intervention in the ME that ultimately created the power vacuums allowing terrorism to grow, and OBAMA who fouled up in Syria in various ways, depending on who you talk to.
So you're saying, basically, America should do nothing to help out with the refugee crisis?

Sounds like something the liberals would do here...
German Pol: Saying Mean Things About Muslims Online as Bad as Muslims Raping Women
“This is poisoning the climate of our society.”
January 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

slobs.jpg

It's official. If you post in this comments section, you're worse than the Muslim gangs who sexually assaulted and terrorized across German cities for New Year's Eve. It's kind of like how making a Mohammed YouTube video is at least as bad as murdering four Americans.

The anti-immigrant groups are merely trying to stir up hatred. The Muslim refugees already come here with hatred.

German Pol: Saying Mean Things About Muslims Online as Bad as Muslims Raping Women

Sorry, also here is little confusion, because the photo was from Hungary.
This was made several months ago in Budapest, and that's for sure. (My mother tongue is Hungarian, and I can read. Készenléti rendőrség = Police ever-ready) This is the official website of the Hungarian police. You look at the coat of arms.
Change in border control procedure | A Magyar Rendőrség hivatalos honlapja
szolgalunk_vedunk_logo1.png

So will Muslim gangs in America be a shootin' people with reckless abandon in the slums they inherit?
Oh...and stealing your cars , etc. etc.?

I'm no expert, but I've heard it was our intervention in the ME that ultimately created the power vacuums allowing terrorism to grow, and OBAMA who fouled up in Syria in various ways, depending on who you talk to.
So you're saying, basically, America should do nothing to help out with the refugee crisis?
So I'm guessing you believe there was no violence in the ME before the United States existed. They aren't violent until we make them that way, right?

Rape Jihad comes to Europe: Muslim Hordes Drag Women off to be gang-raped
https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xla1/v/t42.1790-2/12524925_1725522231001206_188212845_n.mp4 ^ | Jan. 9, 2015 | Bon Mots
This video has appeared on the Internet and will probably be taken down before long. In it, you can see a screaming German woman being dragged into a dark place in the Cologne subway station by a huge mob of Islamic and North African rapists. Not for the squeamish, but this needs to be seen. The MSM wants to hide this so we do not see what the refugees really are. This is our future if Hillary gets in. Obama has already let in nearly a million of this vermin. Watch this video and weep for Germany.

Rape Jihad comes to Europe: Muslim Hordes Drag Women off to be gang-raped
https://video-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xla1/v/t42.1790-2/12524925_1725522231001206_188212845_n.mp4 ^ | Jan. 9, 2015 | Bon Mots
This video has appeared on the Internet and will probably be taken down before long. In it, you can see a screaming German woman being dragged into a dark place in the Cologne subway station by a huge mob of Islamic and North African rapists. Not for the squeamish, but this needs to be seen. The MSM wants to hide this so we do not see what the refugees really are. This is our future if Hillary gets in. Obama has already let in nearly a million of this vermin. Watch this video and weep for Germany.
Hmmm...can anyone say..uh, uh. I can't say it.

that isn't what muslim clerics say.

they say the same thing as many far right christians say... which is that if women dress a certain way they're "asking for it".

and it's messed up and wrong no matter who says that.

but it doesn't justify your lying about what they say.

Christians dont go around raping women, beheading people and blowing themselves up.

that isn't what muslim clerics say.

they say the same thing as many far right christians say... which is that if women dress a certain way they're "asking for it".

and it's messed up and wrong no matter who says that.

but it doesn't justify your lying about what they say.

Christians dont go around raping women, beheading people and blowing themselves up.

whatever radical jihadis do.... it is not what all muslims do... it is a small percentage of muslims.... and regardless, does not justify lying about what the clerics SAY.

there are enough problems without bigots intentionally fanning the flames of hatred so they get their little culture war.

Some links to this would be great.
clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins. - Google Search.
MUSLIM IMAM CLAIMS WOMEN WHO DON'T WEAR HIJABS ARE "ASKING TO BE RAPED", ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO RAPE WOMAN
"Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame for it when they are attacked," Imam Shahid Mehdi said. Now, however, he is accused of pulling his penis out and chasing a 23-year-old woman around in a park in Malmö.
March 7, 2013

Daniel Greenfield

3718571-til-bt-moskeen1.jpg
Imam Mehdi enjoys the Koran, the Sunnah and long walks in the park
You have to give Imam Shahid Mehdi credit. Unlike a lot of other Muslim clergy who say that women who don't wear hijabs or burkas or who leave the house deserve to be raped, but then don't follow up on it, Shahid Mehdi stayed true to his belief that Islamic morality justifies sex crimes by trying to commit a sex crime.
Good thing no Catholic priest has ever tried commiting a sex crime, huh?
Hey old bag, the priest are not cutting off heads, raping, murdering, etc, etc, apples and oranges but you liberals are fucked in the brain...:cuckoo:

Da salunsky rules 5/6 used...

When and if these beasts come here they have to assimilate to America not the other way around...

Horror: Number of Alleged New Year's Eve Sexual Assaults and Attacks By Muslim Refugees in Germany Reaches 500

Katie Pavlich | Jan 11, 2016

2376ae58-0490-446d-8b36-8a16836eb9ea.jpg

The news from Germany about thousands of Muslim men, many describing themselves as a asylum seeking refugees, raping and groping women during New Years eve celebrations keeps getting worse. According to a new report in the Independent, the number of cases of violence has risen to 516. To make matters worse, the attacks appear to have been coordinated.

Police in Cologne say the number of criminal cases relating to violent attacks in the city on New Year’s Eve has risen above 500.

The German justice minister, Heiko Maas, said the authorities needed to work quickly to establish whether Cologne's violence was linked to incidents reported in other cities.

The chief of police in Cologne has been sacked in the wake of the scandal, after up to 1,000 men were allowed to mug, accost and sexually abuse women in "coordinated" attacks in a city square.

Horror: Number of Alleged New Year's Eve Sexual Assaults and Attacks By Muslim Refugees in Germany Reaches 500

Bravo...

Mississippi town reverses itself and says 'no' to refugees

AP News | Jan 09, 2016

The tiny farming community of Louise was an exception in a Deep South where resistance to resettling refugees from the Syrian conflict was ramping up after the attacks in Paris. Those opposed say extremists could be among those who are resettled.

At the same time that this small rural community was welcoming refugees, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant said he would do "everything humanly possible" to keep refugees from his state.

Then, last Tuesday, the votes of the month-long referendum in Louise were counted: the tally was 37 against and three in favor of welcoming refugees, according to Mayor Thomas Ruffin Smith. Following the vote count, the board of aldermen rescinded the resolution.

AP News - Mississippi town reverses itself and says 'no' to refugees

How many of these will find their way here under the Obuma Migrant Plan?

Migrant Invasion Will Reach OVER 10 MILLION Warns German Minister

Migrants-Crowds-Cross-Into-Slovenia-Getty-640x480.jpe

WHERE ARE THE WOMEN????????????????????????????????????????

Europe has barely even seen the start of the migrant influx, Germany’s Development Minister has warned.
Gerd Müller said only 10 per cent of Syrian and Iraqi migrants have reached Europe so far and “eight to ten million are still on the way”, with even more to come from Africa.

“The biggest movements are ahead: Africa’s population will double in the coming decades,” he told Bild am Sonntag, adding: “In the Sahara up to one million people have died trying to escape.”

The European Commission, he added, has lost a significant amount of authority thanks to the crisis. “The protection of external borders is not working. Schengen has collapsed. A fair distribution of refugees has not taken place,” he said.

He said that in the digital age we live in, more people than ever know about the prosperity of Western nations thus making it more likely they will try to travel here.

He also called for a 10 billion euro “Marshall Plan”, with European states paying to rebuild war torn countries such as Iraq, Syria and Libya. “All states must pay, especially those that receive no refugees,” he warned.

When asked about calls from Bavarian regional president Horst Seehofer to put a cap on the number of migrants admitted to Germany, Mr Müller responded: “We need a reduction. If we have a million again like last year, we cannot successfully integrate them at the same time.”

Mr Müller’s comments echo those of Heinz Buschkowsky, an MP from the Social Democratic Party who predicted the total number of migrants reaching Germany by 2020 would be between five and 10 million.

“The situation is irreversible,” he added. “The people who are here now, this society is challenged to integrate them and to offer them a perspective on life.”

He also blasted those who treat the migration debate with empty platitudes such as “refugees welcome”, saying: “This social romanticism, these beautiful speeches, for someone who comes from experience is very difficult to bear.”...

Only Ten Percent of Migrant Influx Has Reached Us So Far, Says German Minister

What kind of degenerate 'hopes' that any woman would get raped.

If your politics has you that f#$ked up in the head I only pity you.

Forum List

Back