This is what's coming to America

It may be coming to America but it will also meet it's match in America. That shit might fly in pussified Europe but it won't fly here. Americans are already fed up with muslims.
--------------------------- I look at Americas leaders , dems , jebito , Rubio , rinos , anti gunners , appeasers and I don't share you optimism SJ !!
I'm not optimistic about our leaders, it's the American people I have confidence in. Europeans are pussies who won't fight back. Americans are not.

It may be coming to America but it will also meet it's match in America. That shit might fly in pussified Europe but it won't fly here. Americans are already fed up with muslims.
--------------------------- I look at Americas leaders , dems , jebito , Rubio , rinos , anti gunners , appeasers and I don't share you optimism SJ !!
I'm not optimistic about our leaders, it's the American people I have confidence in. Europeans are pussies who won't fight back. Americans are not.

I agree. Most Americans will defend themselves.

Europe has disarmed its citizens so they have no way to defend themselves.

Many Americans have guns and aren't afraid to use them.

and defending ones self is a lot different than stopping the flood of third worlders that will eventually take over Guys !! And the flood has been going on for the last 40 - 50 years .

You can thank obama and the left, I hope it's the left's mothers, daughters, sisters and partners that get raped. To hear it from the left is that none of this is happening and your a racist, bigot or an islamophobe, well fuck you...

The Muslim War On Women Comes To Germany
The only way for European women to have a future is to fight Muslim migration.
January 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

mk.jpg

The city of Cologne’s website tells tourists that spending New Year’s there is “something to write home about.” It certainly is after the German city took in 10,000 mostly Muslim refugees last year. There are 120,000 Muslims already in the city making them more than 10% of the population. It has been estimated that Cologne will become a majority Muslim city by the last New Year’s Eve of the century.

When the anti-Islamist group Pegida came out to protest last year, the Cologne cathedral turned out its lights to condemn them while pro-migrant activists smugly held up signs reading, “Refugees welcome”.

But for this New Year’s Eve, the crowd outside the Cologne Cathedral was dominated by young Muslim men who threw fireworks at police and sexually assaulted women and girls trapped in the crowd.

In a crowd of 1,000 men, hundreds of Muslim refugees prowled, assaulting and robbing any woman they could find. A police officer described seeing crying women stumble toward him after midnight. He managed to rescue one woman whose clothes had been torn off her body from a group of her attackers, but could not save her friends because the mob had begun hurling fireworks at him.

The eight men he arrested carried asylum papers. They were among the mob of refugees welcomed by the people of Cologne.

Mayor Henriette Reker, the refugee activist whose victory had been greeted with cheerful headlines from the pro-refugee press and shouts of Allahu Akbar by the locals, was forced to declare it a crisis.

Desperate efforts were made to suppress the crimes that had been committed, but too many women had been assaulted. More than 90 complaints had been filed. There was no telling how many more women had been too ashamed to go to the police. Or how many thought that there was no point because the authorities would not be on their side, but on the side of the Muslim refugee rapists.

A man spoke of being unable to protect his wife or teenage daughter from the mob. A British tourist fought against being forced into a car. A 17-year-old girl described being brutally violated and seeing other girls in the police station in the same condition. A 22-year-old woman recalled, “When I called for help, they laughed.” Even a volunteer policewoman had been molested.

Katia remembered walking through a “tunnel” made up only of “foreign men” who assaulted her on all sides. “Although we shouted and hit them, the men didn’t stop.” Instead they insulted and taunted her.

The provost of the Cologne Cathedral had warned anti-Islamist protesters, “You're supporting people you really don't want to support.” But it was the provost and pro-refugee activists who had supported people they really didn’t want to support. There is no way to know whether any of the smiling young people holding, “I Love Immigration” banners had fallen victim to those refugees they loved so much.

The over 1 million migrants brought to Germany by Merkel had already inflicted trauma on many women and girls while the offenders received little more than a slap on the wrist from the authorities.

Even pro-refugee activists working in camps in Germany had warned of a “culture of rape and violence” where unaccompanied women are viewed as “fair game” and rapes and sexual assaults are routine. A 16-year-old girl was raped on September 11 near a migrant shelter. Two Iraqis refugees had raped an 18-year-old girl behind a schoolyard. Another Iraqi raped a 17-year-old girl at a festival. A 7-year-old girl was raped in a park not far from where her mother was sitting.

Merkel made this mess. And the only way to undo it is to undo Germany’s asylum policies and likely its membership in the European Union. The migrant wave has fundamentally altered Germany’s demographics in a way that makes the country hostile to women. The only way for women in Europe to have a future is to fight the migration mob. Otherwise what happened outside the Cologne cathedral, what happens to the 99% of women in Egypt and what happens in the Islamic State will be their future.

Now we know what Republicans are praying for.

I hate to piss on everyone's parade, but I saw the mayor on the news regarding that New Year's Eve debacle. She said the perps are a gang of 40 of so thugs who have been robbing and accosting folks in the trains, etc. for awhile now. The police have every intention of putting them behind bars. This was not 1000 Muslims out to rape women. It was a group of thugs taking advantage of a mass of people there for the 'picking.' They may have been Muslim, I don't know. The mayor didn't say. But don't pull the Trump mathematical error of counting "thousands" when there were a few dozen.

You can thank obama and the left, I hope it's the left's mothers, daughters, sisters and partners that get raped. To hear it from the left is that none of this is happening and your a racist, bigot or an islamophobe, well fuck you...

The only way for European women to have a future is to fight Muslim migration.
January 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

mk.jpg

The city of Cologne’s website tells tourists that spending New Year’s there is “something to write home about.” It certainly is after the German city took in 10,000 mostly Muslim refugees last year. There are 120,000 Muslims already in the city making them more than 10% of the population. It has been estimated that Cologne will become a majority Muslim city by the last New Year’s Eve of the century.

When the anti-Islamist group Pegida came out to protest last year, the Cologne cathedral turned out its lights to condemn them while pro-migrant activists smugly held up signs reading, “Refugees welcome”.

But for this New Year’s Eve, the crowd outside the Cologne Cathedral was dominated by young Muslim men who threw fireworks at police and sexually assaulted women and girls trapped in the crowd.

In a crowd of 1,000 men, hundreds of Muslim refugees prowled, assaulting and robbing any woman they could find. A police officer described seeing crying women stumble toward him after midnight. He managed to rescue one woman whose clothes had been torn off her body from a group of her attackers, but could not save her friends because the mob had begun hurling fireworks at him.

The eight men he arrested carried asylum papers. They were among the mob of refugees welcomed by the people of Cologne.

Mayor Henriette Reker, the refugee activist whose victory had been greeted with cheerful headlines from the pro-refugee press and shouts of Allahu Akbar by the locals, was forced to declare it a crisis.

Desperate efforts were made to suppress the crimes that had been committed, but too many women had been assaulted. More than 90 complaints had been filed. There was no telling how many more women had been too ashamed to go to the police. Or how many thought that there was no point because the authorities would not be on their side, but on the side of the Muslim refugee rapists.

A man spoke of being unable to protect his wife or teenage daughter from the mob. A British tourist fought against being forced into a car. A 17-year-old girl described being brutally violated and seeing other girls in the police station in the same condition. A 22-year-old woman recalled, “When I called for help, they laughed.” Even a volunteer policewoman had been molested.

Katia remembered walking through a “tunnel” made up only of “foreign men” who assaulted her on all sides. “Although we shouted and hit them, the men didn’t stop.” Instead they insulted and taunted her.

The provost of the Cologne Cathedral had warned anti-Islamist protesters, “You're supporting people you really don't want to support.” But it was the provost and pro-refugee activists who had supported people they really didn’t want to support. There is no way to know whether any of the smiling young people holding, “I Love Immigration” banners had fallen victim to those refugees they loved so much.

The over 1 million migrants brought to Germany by Merkel had already inflicted trauma on many women and girls while the offenders received little more than a slap on the wrist from the authorities.

Even pro-refugee activists working in camps in Germany had warned of a “culture of rape and violence” where unaccompanied women are viewed as “fair game” and rapes and sexual assaults are routine. A 16-year-old girl was raped on September 11 near a migrant shelter. Two Iraqis refugees had raped an 18-year-old girl behind a schoolyard. Another Iraqi raped a 17-year-old girl at a festival. A 7-year-old girl was raped in a park not far from where her mother was sitting.

Merkel made this mess. And the only way to undo it is to undo Germany’s asylum policies and likely its membership in the European Union. The migrant wave has fundamentally altered Germany’s demographics in a way that makes the country hostile to women. The only way for women in Europe to have a future is to fight the migration mob. Otherwise what happened outside the Cologne cathedral, what happens to the 99% of women in Egypt and what happens in the Islamic State will be their future.

Now we know what Republicans are praying for.
--------------------------------------- sure , lefties reaping the harvest of their stupidity . Me , I may be meaner because I always hope that liberal pc people are young with a few little kids so that they can reap the harvest that they as PC libs are creating RDean !!

I hate to piss on everyone's parade, but I saw the mayor on the news regarding that New Year's Eve debacle. She said the perps are a gang of 40 of so thugs who have been robbing and accosting folks in the trains, etc. for awhile now. The police have every intention of putting them behind bars. This was not 1000 Muslims out to rape women. It was a group of thugs taking advantage of a mass of people there for the 'picking.' They may have been Muslim, I don't know. The mayor didn't say. But don't pull the Trump mathematical error of counting "thousands" when there were a few dozen.
--------------------------------------- lady mayor , she sounds like a liar OldLADY !! By the way , where is the link OLDLADY ?? Think you are talking about 'mayor rieker' or something like that aren't you OldLady ??

Last edited:

Liberals will be the exception but who cares, that's just a bonus for us. :lol:

------------------------------------------ respectfully , the problem will be the same as it is in Germany . The USA government , military and other kings men will enforce their will on the American people !!

------------------------------------------ respectfully , the problem will be the same as it is in Germany . The USA government , military and other kings men will enforce their will on the American people !!
Not for very long.

Merkel needs to be removed, and every refugee sent back. Period.
And we better not allow any of those people in the USA. But, it will probably happen if clinton wins.
It's already happening, thanks to our muslim president but Trump will send them back after he's sworn in as President.

Most Muslim Clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins.

Some links to this would be great.
clerics would say that women dress provocative in Europe and need to be raped to atone for their sins. - Google Search.
MUSLIM IMAM CLAIMS WOMEN WHO DON'T WEAR HIJABS ARE "ASKING TO BE RAPED", ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO RAPE WOMAN
"Women are not entitled to respect when they walk around without a Hijab. They are to blame for it when they are attacked," Imam Shahid Mehdi said. Now, however, he is accused of pulling his penis out and chasing a 23-year-old woman around in a park in Malmö.
March 7, 2013

Daniel Greenfield

3718571-til-bt-moskeen1.jpg
Imam Mehdi enjoys the Koran, the Sunnah and long walks in the park
You have to give Imam Shahid Mehdi credit. Unlike a lot of other Muslim clergy who say that women who don't wear hijabs or burkas or who leave the house deserve to be raped, but then don't follow up on it, Shahid Mehdi stayed true to his belief that Islamic morality justifies sex crimes by trying to commit a sex crime.

Sounds like something the liberals would do here...
German Pol: Saying Mean Things About Muslims Online as Bad as Muslims Raping Women
“This is poisoning the climate of our society.”
January 7, 2016
Daniel Greenfield

slobs.jpg

It's official. If you post in this comments section, you're worse than the Muslim gangs who sexually assaulted and terrorized across German cities for New Year's Eve. It's kind of like how making a Mohammed YouTube video is at least as bad as murdering four Americans.

The anti-immigrant groups are merely trying to stir up hatred. The Muslim refugees already come here with hatred.

German Pol: Saying Mean Things About Muslims Online as Bad as Muslims Raping Women

Yep I saw that liberal bitch said that. That what we are doing right now....criticizing Islam on a forum...is "JUST AS BAD" as the Muslim rapefest.

--------------------------------------- lady mayor , she sounds like a liar OldLADY !! By the way , where is the link OLDLADY ?? Think you are talking about 'mayor rieker' or something like that aren't you OldLady ??
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/09/world/europe/cologne-new-years-eve-attacks.html?_r=0
I'm not blind to the problem of Muslim men coming to the West and bringing their disrespect for women with them. I am not trying to minimize the problem. I was simply asking you not to turn a group of 40 thugs into a mass of 1,000 horny Muslims bent on raping your women. That's what the opening article and most of your posts imply.
I fought for the Equal Rights Amendment; I'm sensitive to women's issues and I feel for the European women being harrassed by immigrants. The last thing we need is MORE men who can't respect women and who use their (um hmmmm) for aggressive purposes. There are plenty of American men in that category already. If you gentlemen are really concerned about women getting grabbed at or raped, focus your energies on our 'homegrown' morons; there are plenty. I've even seen a few use sexual aggression on this board, albeit verbally, of course.

Forum List

Back