This is what we have done. Be ashamed

You lie. Linked article makes no mention of that.

You made it up to suit your dishonest agenda.

Second thread title from a conservitard this morning that is a blatant, straight-up lie.
You are the liar.
BZZZZZZT!!!!

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

You are dishonest and stupid.

Would you like to try again?
Nope. You are the dishonest one.
Still wrong.

You aren't too bright, are you.

Crepitus you are the dimmest bulb in the pack.....
Son, why don't you find what he claims in his link. Do that, and I'll admit I'm stupid.

Don't do it and I'll continue to tell everyone that you are.

People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.

— Mark 10:13-16

You are the liar.
BZZZZZZT!!!!

Still wrong.

Son, why don't you find what he claims in his link. Do that, and I'll admit I'm stupid.

You don't have to admit you're stupid....

It's plain to see.....

BZZZZZZT!!!!

Still wrong.

It's plain to see.....
Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

Border Patrol finds abandoned toddler with name, phone number on shoes

Someone used this three year old child to get across the border then dumped him. Three years old left alone. At least he was found by the border patrol. The left should be ashamed at what they are enticing criminals to do.

The left is so disgusting there needs to be another circle of hell just for them.

Second thread title from a conservitard this morning that is a blatant, straight-up lie.
Na, not really
All progressives are fucked in the head

Still wrong.

It's plain to see.....
Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

No surrender here...

I maintain you are ignorant....

The Proof is you're a Tard....

Someone used this three year old child to get across the border then dumped him. Three years old left alone. At least he was found by the border patrol. The left should be ashamed at what they are enticing criminals to do.

The left is so disgusting there needs to be another circle of hell just for them.

What did he lie about Tard?

Still wrong.

It's plain to see.....
Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

No surrender here...

Your surrender is once again noted. Have a nice day.

What is it about sucking Cheeto dick that makes you guys so damn stupid?

It's plain to see.....
Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

No surrender here...

Your ignorance has been confirmed once again....

The Cheeto dick is up your libtarded ass....

President Donald J. Trump is banging your stupid libtarded asses with it every day...

You didn't answer my question Chicken Shit.....

It's plain to see.....
Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

No surrender here...

Son, the OP is a blatant lie. The linked article does not support in any way the assertions made in the op. He made it up. It isn't true. It never happened. It's not real. It was an alternative fact. He fibbed. He gilded the lilly. He's pulling the wool over your eyes. He's telling tall tails. He's spinning a yarn. Dissembling, equivocating, misstating, concocting, fabricating, telling a terminological inexactitude.

He lied.

President Donald J. Trump is banging your stupid libtarded asses with it every day...

You suck it after he fucks "libtards" up the ass?

Sick.

It's plain to see.....
Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

No surrender here...

Son, the OP is a blatant lie. The linked article does not support in any way the assertions made in the op. He made it up. It isn't true. It never happened. It's not real. It was an alternative fact. He fibbed. He gilded the lilly. He's pulling the wool over your eyes. He's telling tall tails. He's spinning a yarn. Dissembling, equivocating, misstating, concocting, fabricating, telling a terminological inexactitude.

He lied.

You still can't name the lie....

You are full of SHIT...

Your surrender is noted.

Have a nice day stupid.

No surrender here...

He lied.

You are full of SHIT...
Are you functionally retarded? The OP is a lie. The things stated in the OP never happened.

Good goD you people are so fuckin' stupid it's a wonder you haven't all suffocated because you forgot to breath!

The article in the OP says:
'Border Patrol finds abandoned toddler with phone number on his shoes
Agents have taken the 3-year-old boy to a U.S. border station and are trying to find his parents using the number written on his shoes, officials said.'

AND...."Rudy Karish, the chief Border Patrol agent in the Rio Grande Valley, said he believes the boy was left by smugglers. Karish said he believes the boy was with a larger group. When the group was encountered by agents, the adults ran away and left the boy alone."

Which part is a lie?

You suck it after he fucks "libtards" up the ass?

Sick.

Homie don't play your libtard games.....

You Tards crack me up with your hypocrisy.

On the one hand you are all about queers...

And on the other you use Homo liberal acts that you practice

to try and demean your political opponents.

You are all so full of shit and we all know you are queer in every sense of the word....

No surrender here...

He lied.

You are full of SHIT...
Are you functionally retarded? The OP is a lie. The things stated in the OP never happened.

Good goD you people are so fuckin' stupid it's a wonder you haven't all suffocated because you forgot to breath!

Hey Dumb Ass Tard...

Tell us what's not true here....

Then again you may have a point since it's nbc reporting it.

No surrender here...

He lied.

You are full of SHIT...

Come on Tard, tell us what the lie is.....

You Can't because you are full of SHIT.....:fu:

Forum List

Back