This is what we have done. Be ashamed

Texas agents report >1670 bodies over recent years.

The group Border Angels estimates that since 1994, about 10,000 people have died in their attempt to cross border. According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 7,216 people have died crossing the U.S–Mexico border between 1998 and 2017.

Border Patrol finds abandoned toddler with name, phone number on shoes

Someone used this three year old child to get across the border then dumped him. Three years old left alone. At least he was found by the border patrol. The left should be ashamed at what they are enticing criminals to do.

The left is so disgusting there needs to be another circle of hell just for them.
You lie. Linked article makes no mention of that.

You made it up to suit your dishonest agenda.

Second thread title from a conservitard this morning that is a blatant, straight-up lie.

Someone used this three year old child to get across the border then dumped him. Three years old left alone. At least he was found by the border patrol. The left should be ashamed at what they are enticing criminals to do.

The left is so disgusting there needs to be another circle of hell just for them.

Second thread title from a conservitard this morning that is a blatant, straight-up lie.

Oh? Are you for building a border wall?

I can't generate much sympathy for those trying to get into our country illegally.

That kid isn't our responsibility nor are the deaths of those illegally trying to get into the US.

I cannot tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

Leave it to Tipsy to turn something this tragic into a political hit job. Democrats and Republicans need to get off their asses and fix the immigration mess.

Yes. Fix the mess. Stop policies that lead people to use children as the golden ticket to get into this country. Once in, the children are a burden. Unneeded.

You are the liar.

You are the liar.
BZZZZZZT!!!!

I'm sorry, that is incorrect.

You are dishonest and stupid.

Would you like to try again?

You are the liar.
BZZZZZZT!!!!

Nope. You are the dishonest one.

I can't generate much sympathy for those trying to get into our country illegally.

That kid isn't our responsibility nor are the deaths of those illegally trying to get into the US.

I cannot tell you how much of a shit I do not give.

how soon we have forgotten elian gonzales.....

and by THE LEFT do you mean all liberals and progressives?
Yes liberals, progressives and democrats.

You are the liar.
BZZZZZZT!!!!

Still wrong.

You aren't too bright, are you.

You are the liar.
BZZZZZZT!!!!

Still wrong.

You aren't too bright, are you.

Crepitus you are the dimmest bulb in the pack.....

Texas agents report >1670 bodies over recent years.

The group Border Angels estimates that since 1994, about 10,000 people have died in their attempt to cross border. According to the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 7,216 people have died crossing the U.S–Mexico border between 1998 and 2017.
T

That's why I kept saying we need to start shooting invaders. After you shoot six or so and they get the message that we're serious, they'll scatter like cockroaches and the crap will come to a sudden screeching halt. Over the long run thousands of lives will be saved and we'll be billions of dollars ahead into the bargain.

Forum List

Back