This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

So….. you acknowledge you’re unable not just to prove your gods but are unable to offer any evidence of your version of gods so you deflect with an obtuse response.
I have no "proof". I can offer evidence, but atheists won't accept it.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code

The problem with your argument here is that, and let's assume God created everything, that either God was created from nothing, or God wasn't even created.

So, if God wasn't created, then things being created from nothing is more plausible than something not even being created.

If God was created, then God was created from nothing. Which means things can be created from nothing, which means you don't need a God.

Or, God was created from something, who created God? Another God? And who created that God?

Your belief system is just as wacky, if not more so, than atheists' belief system.
The fact is at least if you adhere to science that the Earth is 5 billion years old, and that the Universe was around for 8 billion years before that. So with this it is clear that the Earth was not the beginning and that there was plenty of time before Earth for life to come from elsewhere. Assuming that everything that is here is from here because it is here is illogical as we know that things travel

So….. you acknowledge you’re unable not just to prove your gods but are unable to offer any evidence of your version of gods so you deflect with an obtuse response.
Actually Hollie is the one who needs to offer the evidence that ponds created everything

Or, God was created from something, who created God? Another God? And who created that God?
Do you believe in infinite regression?

I don't believe in anything.

I don't believe in God. I don't believe there isn't a God. I don't believe we exist. I don't believe we don't exist.

Believing is ridiculous. It's literally saying "I don't know this, so I'm just going to pretend this is true".

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code

The problem with your argument here is that, and let's assume God created everything, that either God was created from nothing, or God wasn't even created.

So, if God wasn't created, then things being created from nothing is more plausible than something not even being created.

If God was created, then God was created from nothing. Which means things can be created from nothing, which means you don't need a God.

Your belief system is just as wacky, if not more so, than atheists' belief system.
The fact is at least if you adhere to science that the Earth is 5 billion years old, and that the Universe was around for 8 billion years before that. So with this it is clear that the Earth was not the beginning and that there was plenty of time before Earth for life to come from elsewhere. Assuming that everything that is here is from here because it is here is illogical as we know that things travel

Well, there are plenty of possibilities of what happened.

Chances are life is flying around in outer space passing through solar systems and then being bombarded onto planets and may or may not take hold as life. But also, it's potentially possible that life on Earth started from the heat in the seas.

Or both. Who knows? We don't. But some will make it up and tell us they do.

I don't believe in God. I don't believe there isn't a God. I don't believe we exist. I don't believe we don't exist.

Believing is ridiculous. It's literally saying "I don't know this, so I'm just going to pretend this is true".
Your problem is spiritual.

And should atheists, or people like me who are non-religious, actually bother to accept it?

Is it compelling, or is it just things you hope some might want to believe in?

Your problem is spiritual.

Well, I can't reply to your post as you haven't written enough for a proper reply.

Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

And they don't want anyone else to either
Not knowing how something came to be does not mean that a god did it.
God - Christians don't speak about a god- we speak about god. I guess you and many other atheists say "a god" because you and they use Christian arguments against the existence of gods, which go hand in hand with arguements of the old Greek philosophers.

Did you ever consider that we may not be able to ever understand the processes of the inception at the universe because our brains are simply incapable of the task?

Do you understand how to make a spaceship? Does this mean it is impossible to make spaceships? We are not one brain - we are many brains. I never understood for example the proof for the existence of god from Kurt Goedel - but everyone who was able to understand this special form of mathematical logic says that his proof is formally correct. Even a special PC-program was made to find out whether is was mathematically correct what he "said" - and it also found out, he was right. So why should I doubt about that he had used a correct form of logic?

My dog will never understand the concept of prime numbers

Every bone is prime and has to be eaten immediatelly. With other barks: In the set 1...1 of 1 bone exists no prime bone because 1 is only as long prime before it is eaten - and afterwards it is a division by zero. Next bone please. ... I guess a dog is able to solve every question a dog likes to solve. So why should we not be able to solve our questions?

because her brain is incapable of the thought processes necessary.

Is it? ... Hmm ... Between Newton and Einstein were about 200 years.

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?

Perhaps you can find this video in English:

Last edited:
Actually Hollie is the one who needs to offer the evidence that ponds created everything
Words have meaning. Life is hardly "everything." Try smelling the inanimate for a change. Also, Dawkins has obviously benefitted from having more scientifically established facts to work with. Darwin had fewer options.

Last edited:
or people like me who are non-religious,
I'm not religious but it's obvious to me that we have a creator. I'll be going to bed soon and, take my word for it, I won't lose any sleep over your beliefs. :)

or people like me who are non-religious,
I'm not religious but it's obvious to me that we have a creator. I'll be going to bed soon and, take my word for it, I won't lose any sleep over your beliefs. :)

Why is it "obvious"?

You don't know, that's obvious.

I don't care whether you accept my views or not. I don't have "beliefs". I come on here to use my brain, not to give a crap what other people think.

Well, there are plenty of possibilities of what happened.

Chances are life is flying around in outer space passing through solar systems and then being bombarded onto planets and may or may not take hold as life. But also, it's potentially possible that life on Earth started from the heat in the seas.

Or both. Who knows? We don't. But some will make it up and tell us they do.
Life could be in space, on ships looking for the next place to live. Not sure why people like you discount this and yet claim that life came on meteors

You really need to move your proselytizing to the religion forum.
I thought that nothing creating everything was considered science?

LOL you are a clueless buffoon who does not even know what you believe yourself

"Nothing creating everything is certainly not science. And is not what Darwin said at all.

Darwin never addressed the origins of the Universe. He addressed the biodiversity we see in the world. He addressed the changes, via mutation, change and outside forces.

Biologists believe that all cells came from preexisting cells. As for where the original cells came from, that is more difficult because of the length of time since it happened. The best theory is the primordial soup, lightning and other factors were the origins of the first cellular organisms.

The best theory is the primordial soup, lightning and other factors were the origins of the first cellular organisms.
Well, all living things have DNA, right? Without DNA, they cannot develop, right? So, for the sake of this discussion, let's say that non-organic material somehow morphed into a life form via a "primordial soup". How would that life form develop without the prerequisite DNA that is needed to develop?

Actually no one believes in nothing. For theists there was always God. For atheists there was something became something else (our universe).
What meds do you take
What do you have to offer?
I offer you the advice to be seen by a shrink and that you can explain your virtual particles to them
I offer you the advice to talk to a physicist and they can explain to you about virtual particles.

Forum List

Back