This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

what is your explanation for how and where the Universe came from?
He cannot conceive that there is a higher power out there that could have created all of this. Therefore, he believes that the universe caused itself to come into existence just like he caused himself to come into existence. In his mind, that's logical and rationale. The idea that a higher power created all of this is "silly", as he said.
Again the crazy thing is that humanity is about to start colonizing other worlds and seeding life there. So God is really at hand

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
I am an atheist and I do not think that. I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.
Nope, either you believe that nothing created everything or you believe in the need for assistance from elsewhere, titled God

I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.
You are unwilling to acknowledge the overwhelming likelihood that a higher being created this universe and everything within it.
How does this work? The higher being created everything, and then left us in tremendous confusion, except for those who believe in Jesus???
Right???
Why do we have to go through all kinds of trials and tribulations on personal and global levels?
Why does it not provide us the way to peace?

I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.
You are unwilling to acknowledge the overwhelming likelihood that a higher being created this universe and everything within it.
How does this work? The higher being created everything, and then left us in tremendous confusion, except for those who believe in Jesus???
Right???
Why do we have to go through all kinds of trials and tribulations on personal and global levels?
It works like this, we have robots on mars, those machines work until they break when they do they are dead. Eventually we will create machines that reproduce as God did long ago. Look according to evolution if we can get a bacteria to thrive on Mars given enough time humans will walk there. Is this your belief? God had a good time in creating evolution

does this work? The higher being created everything, and then left us in tremendous confusion, except for those who believe in Jesus???
Right???
Ordinarily I would say put yourself in the other guys shoes and it may become clear to you

But that wont work when even the most self satisfied atheist cannot tell use where the Universe came from that eventually led to Darwin and his Origin of the Species

This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything​

A nothing contains nothing - so why contains a nothing nothing? Should it not be also without any nothing to be totally without nothing? But if it is without nothing, then it is perhaps full of something. But how works this? And why could exist in this case this somethings all around and in us - and not other somethings - or why exists not everything - or exists everything? - then why not nothing, which is part from everything? ...

Last edited:
The plural of atheist is atheists. Atheists disbelieve or express lack of belief.

What's wrong - atheitst believe god is not existing - but they are not able to know this. This is not a lack of belief - that's in the opposite a very strong form of belief, which is for atheists often without any thinkable alternative. Many atheists - specially militant atheists - don't doubt in their belief.

I happen to like the science and technology angle since the Aether is virtually the opposite of nothing. A field structure of limitless potential vs silly gods/spirits.

"Aether" was a materialistic idea from scientists. They tried to explain how the force gravity was able to work. The "aether" of today is just simple called vacuum - or with other words: gravity needs nothing else than empty space to travel with lightspeed. ... Question: Is gravity a form of light? It is not, isn't it? Why lightspeed? ...

Last edited:
Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

It's better to eventually have an answer based on facts and observation than an expedient answer that we all know in our hearts is based on superstition.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from ...

The universe came from nowhere, because space exists only within the universe - as far as we are able to know. Nice that I was able to help you to find this answer, although I am not an atheist.

You really need to move your proselytizing to the religion forum.
Can nothing write genetic code?
The only thing that comes from nothing, is nothing
Except the whole universe, as far as I know. ... Oh - and perhaps not to forget the virtual particles in a vacuum which are called "Hawking radiation" if this particles become real in an event horizon of a black hole ...

Last edited:
Its better to eventually have an answer based on facts and observation than an expedient answer that we all know in our hearts is based on superstition.
Is it?

Some people are SO POSITIVE that there is no God

In fact they insist on it

But yet they cant prove the believers wrong

Its better to eventually have an answer based on facts and observation than an expedient answer that we all know in our hearts is based on superstition.
Is it?

Some people are SO POSITIVE that there is no God

In fact they insist on it

But yet they cant prove the believers wrong

There is no point in proving anyone wrong. The only academic progress comes from proving which reality is right.

Nice that I was able to help you to find this answer, although I am not an atheist.
You were not helpful at all since you have no knowledge of who created the everything that we have knowledge of

Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

It's better to eventually have an answer based on facts and observation than an expedient answer that we all know in our hearts is based on superstition.

You're an upstanding guy. It's sad to me that you lack faith.

I actually have faith in G-d. What I reject is a literal interpretation of scripture when it ignores what we observe around us.

My faith is in the almighty, not those who claim to speak for him.

You really need to move your proselytizing to the religion forum.
Can nothing write genetic code?
Genetic code is not written. You may be confusing slogans from ID’iot creation ministries. DNA is protein sequences.
What living organism can develop without a DNA "blueprint" embedded in it to guide it? From where did the first living creature get theirs? You guys simply cannot accept that there is a programmer, aka, the creator.

There is no point in proving anyone wrong. The only academic progress comes from proving which reality is right.
I dont think the big brains in academia will ever find an answer suitable for the atheists to accept

If not God then who or what else created our world and the universe beyond?

Forum List

Back