This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

The plural of atheist is atheists. Atheists disbelieve or express lack of belief. I happen to like the science and technology angle since the Aether is virtually the opposite of nothing. A field structure of limitless potential vs silly gods/spirits.

Last edited:
Since I cannot figure out the directions on how to put things together, I am pretty sure I am ill-equipped to understand how something more complex than a bagger on a lawnmower came to be. On the plus side, ignorance is bliss.

Since I cannot figure out the directions on how to put things together, I am pretty sure I am ill-equipped to understand how something more complex than a bagger on a lawnmower came to be. On the plus side, ignorance is bliss.
As it happens, the metal bar that holds the bagger to the lawnmower chute broke on my mower last week. I was hoping you knew how to fix it.

As it happens, the metal bar that holds the bagger to the lawnmower chute broke on my mower last week. I was hoping you knew how to fix it.

You can order a new one. If it is the curved thingy that holds the chute to the deck, you can try to improvise with weedeater string tied between the bolt holes on the chute and the hole in your front deck wheel.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
You seem to prefer SIMPLE explanations. Not a scientist, I see.
No one knows what existed 15 billion years ago, let alone a few thousand years ago, but we have hypotheses based on at least some evidence.
If you use "nothing" in your statement about scientific thinking, YOU need to understand its definition from their standpoint.
Obviously, physical, bio, cultural evolution has a lot to do with today's reality.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
I am an atheist and I do not think that. I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.

what is your explanation for how and where the Universe came from?
He cannot conceive that there is a higher power out there that could have created all of this. Therefore, he believes that the universe caused itself to come into existence just like he caused himself to come into existence. In his mind, that's logical and rationale. The idea that a higher power created all of this is "silly", as he said.

You can order a new one. If it is the curved thingy that holds the chute to the deck, you can try to improvise with weedeater string tied between the bolt holes on the chute and the hole in your front deck wheel.
Weedeater string is a possibility. Thanks.

You really need to move your proselytizing to the religion forum.
I thought that nothing creating everything was considered science?

LOL you are a clueless buffoon who does not even know what you believe yourself

Weedeater string is a possibility. Thanks.
Major religious division lasting thousands of years.. yet still able to work out practical solutions to real problems together. Who needs a Dusty anymore?

The plural of atheist is atheists. Atheists disbelieve or express lack of belief. I happen to like the science and technology angle since the Aether is virtually the opposite of nothing. A field structure of limitless potential vs silly gods/spirits.
The real question is, what is a God and are humans Gods if they create life on another dead planet?

Mars awaits genetic engineers to bring forth life

New Topics

Forum List

Back