This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

The best theory is the primordial soup, lightning and other factors were the origins of the first cellular organisms.
Well, all living things have DNA, right? Without DNA, they cannot develop, right? So, for the sake of this discussion, let's say that non-organic material somehow morphed into a life form via a "primordial soup". How would that life form develop without the prerequisite DNA that is needed to develop?

All living cells now have DNA. The prevailing theory is that RNA could have been part of the original cells and replicated that way.

Given how fragile single cell organisms are, and the immense length of time since the first cells came into being, there is no way to know.

You really need to move your proselytizing to the religion forum.
I thought that nothing creating everything was considered science?

LOL you are a clueless buffoon who does not even know what you believe yourself

"Nothing creating everything is certainly not science. And is not what Darwin said at all.

Darwin never addressed the origins of the Universe. He addressed the biodiversity we see in the world. He addressed the changes, via mutation, change and outside forces.

Biologists believe that all cells came from preexisting cells. As for where the original cells came from, that is more difficult because of the length of time since it happened. The best theory is the primordial soup, lightning and other factors were the origins of the first cellular organisms.
Except poppy that this post is not about Darwin it is about atheist and nothing created nothing is exactly what atheist say. Now stick to the topic and stop trying to derail the thread. Do try to behave like the mod that you claim that you are

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
Actually no one believes in nothing. For theists there was always God. For atheists there was something became something else (our universe).
What meds do you take
What do you have to offer?
I offer you the advice to be seen by a shrink and that you can explain your virtual particles to them
I offer you the advice to talk to a physicist and they can explain to you about virtual particles.
LOL then they can also tell me that 85 percent of the universe is missing and or that the universe is not real but actually a computer simulation.
Virtual particles are merely the way that quantum physicist explain their observations that they can not actually explain. As such they invent imaginary stuff like virtual particles and dark matter. You pay attention pop, I will be watching the market

"Nothing creating everything is certainly not science. And is not what Darwin said at all.

Darwin never addressed the origins of the Universe. He addressed the biodiversity we see in the world. He addressed the changes, via mutation, change and outside forces.

Biologists believe that all cells came from preexisting cells. As for where the original cells came from, that is more difficult because of the length of time since it happened. The best theory is the primordial soup, lightning and other factors were the origins of the first cellular organisms.
Except poppy that this post is not about Darwin it is about atheist and nothing created nothing is exactly what atheist say. Now stick to the topic and stop trying to derail the thread. Do try to behave like the mod that you claim that you are

Anyone who believes that nothing created something is simply uneducated. I am sticking with the topic, junior.

What scientific theory claims nothing created something?

"Atheist believe that nothing created everything"
Again, by definition, atheists lack belief (in gods, spirits, supernatural explanations). Atheists demand evidence before accepting anything as "knowledge" and reject claims based in "faith" or religious dogma which are in turn clearly rooted in fallacious, circular appeals to authority and so forth.

This atheist believes the Aether exists, which is neither gods nor religion. It is a structural field (a medium) constantly supporting, dividing, and exchanging potentials between what we perceive ("space") and that which we can't perceive (counterspace). Space is a product of the Aether which, in turn, provides a "medium" in which our perceptions of matter and energy can exist. But we can only "see" the material world which is magnetically produced. The dielectric world ("counterspace" or the mathematically "imaginary") remains largely hidden and counterintuitive to us, it being strongest where smallest and such. Nothing "pops" in and out of existence. It just changes from being material (magnetic) to immaterial (dielectric). Energy is thus always "potential" -- being "created" and "destroyed" simultaneously.

Last edited:
I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.
You are unwilling to acknowledge the overwhelming likelihood that a higher being created this universe and everything within it.
Considering rules permeate the universe intelligent design is not out of the question. In my opinion intelligent design is slightly more likely than just happenstance. It is a mind boggling question. If there is a God then what created God then what created that on down to infinity. Considering how complex this is I think it best to pick your own set of beliefs continue to test these beliefs but hold them. Others should have respect for your choice as you should have respect for their choice. I am not going to waist my time trying to change any ones mind on the subject and appreciate it if they do not try to change mine.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
Actually no one believes in nothing. For theists there was always God. For atheists there was something became something else (our universe).
What meds do you take
I offer you the advice to be seen by a shrink and that you can explain your virtual particles to them
I offer you the advice to talk to a physicist and they can explain to you about virtual particles.
LOL then they can also tell me that 85 percent of the universe is missing and or that the universe is not real but actually a computer simulation.
Virtual particles are merely the way that quantum physicist explain their observations that they can not actually explain. As such they invent imaginary stuff like virtual particles and dark matter. You pay attention pop, I will be watching the market
The market will never explain why galaxies are joined gravitationally but there is not enough visible matter to explain it.

It ain't the rocket science that insufferably obnoxious a-hole (Feynman) wanted all to believe. They made a stab at it. They stabbed wrong. Everyone swooned and bought it anyway.
Physicists postulated virtual particles to explain very real phenomena. How do you know they are wrong and what is your counter theory?

Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

And they don't want anyone else to either
Not knowing how something came to be does not mean that a god did it.

Did you ever consider that we may not be able to ever understand the processes of the inception at the universe because our brains are simply incapable of the task?

My dog will never understand the concept of prime numbers because her brain is incapable of the thought processes necessary.

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
The human brain may not have any limit to the information that it can process as there are many ways to do this. For instance can a trillion trillion operations per second supercomputer direct human gene splicing to increase intelligence, or even design a new creature completely? These things are beginning to happen now however even the supercomputer is dependent on the creator for it's existence so in that vein humans are still more powerful than what they create because the creations are 100 percent dependent on the creations
Super computers do not make intuitive leaps.

And gene splicing a human to a super computer results in something that is no longer a human brain.

Wow, I never said to splice a human and computer together, merely to use the computers power to design the splices. Again these things are beginning to happen now. One day vaccines might be designed by computers that run billions of virtual experiments in a single second, enabling all sorts of new science.

PS. If you have links to the future please do not post them because they are cartoons

PSS Computers will make intuitive steps once they become aware
I didn't link to any cartoons

Anyone who believes that nothing created something is simply uneducated. I am sticking with the topic, junior.

Nothing created everything is exactly what atheist and Darwinist believe. I will not however argue that this is uneducated because it is. So thanks for agreeing

It ain't the rocket science that insufferably obnoxious a-hole (Feynman) wanted all to believe. They made a stab at it. They stabbed wrong. Everyone swooned and bought it anyway.
Physicists postulated virtual particles to explain very real phenomena. How do you know they are wrong and what is your counter theory?
Postulated is not real, so you are correct

What meds do you take
The market will never explain why galaxies are joined gravitationally but there is not enough visible matter to explain it.
Sure it can

Nothing created everything is exactly what atheist and Darwinist believe. I will not however argue that this is uneducated because it is. So thanks for agreeing
Railing against the infidel and getting into a lather about matters you don’t understand, using your superstitious religious belief like a bloody truncheon is not a good look.

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
Exactly

We cannot understand Creation and yet it happened

Looking at nature its obvious to me that there must be a Creator

We could not have come to exist though dumb luck as Darwin claims

Some higher intelligence must be responsible

Postulated is not real, so you are correct
“Postulated”, (by humans BTW), defines the invention of all the gods created by humans. Your three gods are simply the distillation of the various Greek gods into a more manageable three.

Lol, random chance isn't "nothing".

Exactly

I see no reason why creation, meaning the beginning of the universe, is something humanity can never understand.

I see nothing in nature that points to any creator. In any event, any creator implies a hierarchy of creators.

lastly, Darwin never made any claims to dumb luck about a force of nature. In fact, his theory proposed clearly identifiable circumstances that guided the evolution of species.

Exactly

The only thing that's obvious is that we don't know what happened just prior to the beginning of the universe.

No, it is not.

If you are talking about the Big Bang, all of the matter involved already existed.
If you are talking about biogenesis or Darwinism, all of the matter and cellular material existed.

No scientific theory states that something was created from nothing.

Forum List

Back