This is what atheist believe? Atheist believe that nothing created everything

I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.
You are unwilling to acknowledge the overwhelming likelihood that a higher being created this universe and everything within it.
How does this work? The higher being created everything, and then left us in tremendous confusion, except for those who believe in Jesus???
Right???
Why do we have to go through all kinds of trials and tribulations on personal and global levels?
Why does it not provide us the way to peace?

You're delving into religious ideology, which is not the topic of this thread.

There is no point in proving anyone wrong. The only academic progress comes from proving which reality is right.
I dont think the big brains in academia will ever find an answer suitable for the atheists to accept

If not God then who or what else created our world and the universe beyond?

When the genius atheists tell me to "prove" the existence of God, I ask them to prove their own existence and then reject every claim so that I can be as obtuse as them.

Atheists can't explain where the Universe came from

And they don't want anyone else to either
Not knowing how something came to be does not mean that a god did it.

Did you ever consider that we may not be able to ever understand the processes of the inception at the universe because our brains are simply incapable of the task?

My dog will never understand the concept of prime numbers because her brain is incapable of the thought processes necessary.

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?

Did you ever consider that we may not be able to ever understand the processes of the inception at the universe because our brains are simply incapable of the task?

My dog will never understand the concept of prime numbers because her brain is incapable of the thought processes necessary.

Knowing that a dog's, or a chimpanzee's brain are made from the same stuff as a human brain isn't it reasonable to think that even the human brain has a limit as to what types of information is can process?
The human brain may not have any limit to the information that it can process as there are many ways to do this. For instance can a trillion trillion operations per second supercomputer direct human gene splicing to increase intelligence, or even design a new creature completely? These things are beginning to happen now however even the supercomputer is dependent on the creator for it's existence so in that vein humans are still more powerful than what they create because the creations are 100 percent dependent on the creator.

No one said that God would be easy

You really need to move your proselytizing to the religion forum.
Can nothing write genetic code?
The only thing that comes from nothing, is nothing
Except the whole universe, as far as I know. ... Oh - and perhaps not to forget the virtual particles in a vacuum which are called "Hawking radiation" if this particles become real in an event horizon of a black hole ...

Hawking radiation certainly does not come from nothing

The human brain may not have any limit to the information that it can process as there are many ways to do this. For instance can a trillion trillion operations per second supercomputer direct human gene splicing to increase intelligence, or even design a new creature completely? These things are beginning to happen now however even the supercomputer is dependent on the creator for it's existence so in that vein humans are still more powerful than what they create because the creations are 100 percent dependent on the creations
Super computers do not make intuitive leaps.

And gene splicing a human to a super computer results in something that is no longer a human brain.

The human brain may not have any limit to the information that it can process as there are many ways to do this. For instance can a trillion trillion operations per second supercomputer direct human gene splicing to increase intelligence, or even design a new creature completely? These things are beginning to happen now however even the supercomputer is dependent on the creator for it's existence so in that vein humans are still more powerful than what they create because the creations are 100 percent dependent on the creations
Super computers do not make intuitive leaps.

And gene splicing a human to a super computer results in something that is no longer a human brain.

Wow, I never said to splice a human and computer together, merely to use the computers power to design the splices. Again these things are beginning to happen now. One day vaccines might be designed by computers that run billions of virtual experiments in a single second, enabling all sorts of new science.

PS. If you have links to the future please do not post them because they are cartoons

PSS Computers will make intuitive steps once they become aware

Except the whole universe, as far as I know. ... Oh - and perhaps not to forget the virtual particles in a vacuum which are called "Hawking radiation" if this particles become real in an event horizon of a black hole ...

The vacuum bears continously virtual particles and their anti-particles which destroy each other. In the near of a black hole it could be possible such a virtual particle falls into the black hole and the other particle becomes a real particle and starts to travel through the universe. The black hole gives the energy for this process, what means it slowly evaporates. A vacuum is this what comes physically most nearest to the idea "nothing". Someone had calculated by the way that it is also physically possible that the whole universe came out of a quantum fluctuation. On the other side: such a quantum fluctuation is nearly nothing - but not really nothing. Nevertheless a very astonishing result.

The vacuum bears continously virtual particles and their anti-particles which destroy each other. N teh evnet fpuezeof a black hole it could be possible on a virtual particle falls into the black hole and the other particle beionme a real particle and starts to travel through the universe. A vacuum is this what comes most nearest to the idea "nothing". Someone calculated by the way that it is physically possible that the whole universe came out of a quantum fluctuation. On the other sode: such a quantum fluctuation is nearly nothing - but not really nothing. Nevertheless a very astonishing result.

LOL what is a virtual particle? and how does a virtual particle get drawn into a black hole?

I believe that we are yet to learn how it all got started.
You are unwilling to acknowledge the overwhelming likelihood that a higher being created this universe and everything within it.
How does this work? The higher being created everything, and then left us in tremendous confusion, except for those who believe in Jesus???
Right???
Why do we have to go through all kinds of trials and tribulations on personal and global levels?
Why does it not provide us the way to peace?

You're delving into religious ideology, which is not the topic of this thread.
Only to make this clear: A religion is able to be an ideology - but has not to be an ideology. The Christian religion is not an ideology, because everyone is able to criticize Christians without having to know anything about the Christian religion.

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
Actually no one believes in nothing. For theists there was always God. For atheists there was something became something else (our universe).

The vacuum bears continously virtual particles and their anti-particles which destroy each other. N teh evnet fpuezeof a black hole it could be possible on a virtual particle falls into the black hole and the other particle beionme a real particle and starts to travel through the universe. A vacuum is this what comes most nearest to the idea "nothing". Someone calculated by the way that it is physically possible that the whole universe came out of a quantum fluctuation. On the other sode: such a quantum fluctuation is nearly nothing - but not really nothing. Nevertheless a very astonishing result.

LOL what is a virtual particle? and how does a virtual particle get drawn into a black hole?

Good grief. Where to begin now? I hate to say so - but what about "google"? Did you not find what it is?

Take a look here (I did not read now what's written there, so I don't know now, how reliable this informaion is): Virtual particle - Wikipedia

Last edited:

It's really that simple, everything that is, came to be what it is, because nothing decided to write genetic code
Actually no one believes in nothing. For theists there was always God. For atheists there was something became something else (our universe).
What meds do you take

Good grief. Where to begin now? I hate to say so - but what about "google"? Did you not find what it is?

Virtual particles are not real, this is why they are termed virtual and virtual particles are not gravitationally drawn into a black holes sphere of influence

Take your meds

What meds do you take
What do you have to offer?

The problem with your argument here is that, and let's assume God created everything, that either God was created from nothing, or God wasn't even created.

So, if God wasn't created, then things being created from nothing is more plausible than something not even being created.

If God was created, then God was created from nothing. Which means things can be created from nothing, which means you don't need a God.

Or, God was created from something, who created God? Another God? And who created that God?

Your belief system is just as wacky, if not more so, than atheists' belief system.

There is no point in proving anyone wrong. The only academic progress comes from proving which reality is right.
I dont think the big brains in academia will ever find an answer suitable for the atheists to accept

If not God then who or what else created our world and the universe beyond?

When the genius atheists tell me to "prove" the existence of God, I ask them to prove their own existence and then reject every claim so that I can be as obtuse as them.
So….. you acknowledge you’re unable not just to prove your gods but are unable to offer any evidence of your version of gods so you deflect with an obtuse response.

What meds do you take
What do you have to offer?
I offer you the advice to be seen by a shrink and that you can explain your virtual particles to them

Forum List

Back