This is the Reason I Switched My Support From DeSantis in '24 to President Trump

R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

Tough slog. Can't monitor drop boxes. Can't review signatures. Can't look for folds in ATL. Court rules it's Ok for Machines to be rigged to spit back walk-in ballots. "In some fashion the idiot stated". 3rd parties handke ballots and signature review.....no you can't double check it.

Not one 2020 signature, envelope or signature scan reviewed nearly 4 yrs later.

How to get by that? Useless R do nothing to help. AZ NV NM COL VA GA PA MI WI permanently lost. Prove it wrong.

Unless Americans march on these statehouses, truckers strike? It's over.

Most voters don't even know basic civics or even our own history, like you; they shouldn't be allowed to operate motor vehicles, much less vote on anything important.

Uh, I have a degree in HIstory and a minor in Political Science, what do you got?

We use a system to select presidents that was based on the Holy Roman Empire. have you checked in with the Holy Roman Empire lately?

Far better than the alternatives.
Not really.

If Gore had won in 2000, do you really think we'd have gotten into a war with Iraq and let the banks collapse because no one was watching the candy store?

If Hillary had won, do you really think that Covid would have been so horribly mismanaged as it was?

The people GET THESE THINGS RIGHT. We should trust them.

If Gore had won in 2000, do you really think we'd have gotten into a war with Iraq and let the banks collapse because no one was watching the candy store?
LOL, yes we would had gone to war.
Did Obama get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan like he promised? No. Instead he got us involved in more wars and helped create ISIS. All of your favorite Dems voted for those “Bush wars”, including Hillary and Biden. The Deep State would had not allowed any other option.

Forum List

Back