This is the Reason I Switched My Support From DeSantis in '24 to President Trump

LOL, yes we would had gone to war.
Did Obama get us out of Iraq and Afghanistan like he promised? No. Instead he got us involved in more wars and helped create ISIS. All of your favorite Dems voted for those “Bush wars”, including Hillary and Biden. The Deep State would had not allowed any other option.

Uh, this is the most retarded thing I've heard yet.

First, while we did continue to involve ourselves in conflicts, we didn't make a huge invasion like Iraq under Obama, and this wouldn't have happened under Gore.
Gore didn't want to take out Saddam to avenge his Daddy because Saddam didn't make his daddy look stupid.

It would had been worse with Hillary. Nothing Fauci said was true. Europe did not fare any better than us, and they are run by a bunch of lefties.

Actually, Europe did a lot better than we did. So did Canada and Japan.

WEB2-Excess-Deaths-Racial-Disparities_1.png

Uh, I have a degree in HIstory and a minor in Political Science, what do you got?

lol yes, massive grade inflation since the 1960's has a lot of you semi-literates believing you're 'educated'. It's funny how delusional you are.

He engaged in conduct 43 of the 44 previous guys knew not to engage in... and for that he has your support?

Oh Bullshit. Are you really buying the propaganda that no other President took classified docs. Please. Biden as Senator and VP had them spread all around like skittles.

lol yes, massive grade inflation since the 1960's has a lot of you semi-literates believing you're 'educated'. It's funny how delusional you are.

Um, yeah, the topic wasn't education, dummy, it was about if the Worst Idea 18th Century Slave Rapists stole from the Holy Roman Empire is a good way to pick presidents. You know, instead of just letting the guy who got the most votes win, which seems actually kind of sensible.

Oh Bullshit. Are you really buying the propaganda that no other President took classified docs. Please. Biden as Senator and VP had them spread all around like skittles.

You mean he had a whole 10 pages that a GS-10 packed in a box on moving day.

He didn't have dozens of boxes he deliberately hid from NARA.

He engaged in conduct 43 of the 44 previous guys knew not to engage

LBJ ordered Israel to attack, sink, and murder USS Liberty to hate hoax it on Egypt and start a US war with Egypt...

And you cheered!!!

George W Bush had the CIA/Mossad do 911 and hate hoaxed it to "radical islam" and started 2 wars over total lies...

And you cheered!!!

Actually, Europe did a lot better than we did. So did Canada and Japan.

WEB2-Excess-Deaths-Racial-Disparities_1.png

Every murderous treasonous hoax on the United States has your moron ass parroting every lie about it...

Cause of death

Covid and..... .... motorcycle accident

COUNT IT AS COVID!!!

LBJ ordered Israel to attack, sink, and murder USS Liberty to hate hoax it on Egypt and start a US war with Egypt...

And you cheered!!!

Um, I don't think you are going to see anyone criticize Israel more than I do.

But I criticize them for the things they actually do.

The attack on USS Liberty was exactly what the Israelis said it was, an accident. They admitted the accident pretty quickly. Like two hours after the attack. Seems to me that if you wanted to frame Egypt for it, there were about 100 more effective ways to do that.

And you cheered!!!

George W Bush had the CIA/Mossad do 911 and hate hoaxed it to "radical islam" and started 2 wars over total lies...

And you cheered!!!

^^^^^^^^
Another bigoted anti-Semite supports Trump.

Surprise, surprise.

Forum List

Back