This Is Not Normal

If someone can do a great job while wearing clown makeup, I would take them over the incompetence we have seen all too often. Cabinet positions have been handed out to replay favors for decades. And we have seen the results. I don't give a rat's ass what they look like or how they dress. Their experience, knowledge and ability to do the job is the only thing that should matter.

So apparently looks mean nothing to you....Would you vote for these guys?

View attachment 462034

View attachment 462035

Depends on the job, their resume' and their qualifications.

Then they didn't come for you because no one ever would.
They are already teaching our children to accept what is not normal. They have already come for them. You just didn't care because apparently, it's more important for you to condone clownish behavior.

View attachment 462017

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

.....yes--yes--almost amazing these people can say this INSANE crap....goes to prove what Gina Carano said--it starts with ''little'' things that don't seem important/etc--and then you are at where we are now--totally insane crap

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?

Please explain how how Rachel Levine is anywhere near qualified for the job, and how he's fulfilling those qualifications. He has already evaded the question of whether or not he supports both allowing minors to be given hormone blockers to prevent them from going through puberty, as well as surgical destruction of a minor’s genitalia.

His record of public service was also horrible: Allowing “stable” coronavirus patients to be returned to nursing homes during the pandemic, receiving blame for the virus skyrocketing among the elderly in those facilities.

Levine was also called out for moving his own mother out of a nursing home facility despite the department’s guidance to admit “stable” patients who had contracted the virus.

This doesn't seem like the type of person I'd want for the job.

Those are reasons for concern. I don't know the answers. But at least they are questions concerning job performance, not questions of whether they are "normal".

One would think the Biden administration as well as the nominee would at least attempt to put on an aura of respectability, normalcy, and trust. Instead of flaunting this person in the face of those Americans who are appalled and turning it into a circus freak show.

You know damned well the Democrats don't give a crap whether he's qualified or not. They approve based solely on the identity of the nominee, and the fact that he flies in the face of everything considered normal, natural, and honest.

The Biden administration has turned out to be nothing but a complete clown show, from day one. And I am not entertained by their antics, more rather disgusted. And that's exactly what they want.

" You know damned well the Democrats don't give a crap whether he's qualified or not."

I am not a democrat, but the only thing I care about is whether or not they are qualified.

Sorry but that's just the most ludicrous statement I have read here in a while. They are displaying their 'qualifications' with tattooed gang symbols. No one would hire these guys for any kind of important work or to be anywhere near money or women and children. That's my point which you have been avoiding and obfuscating.

They are already teaching our children to accept what is not normal. They have already come for them. You just didn't care because apparently, it's more important for you to condone clownish behavior.
You got me there Leo. I do feel that clownish behavior is probably better than anything that you might suggest.

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

Please explain how how Rachel Levine is anywhere near qualified for the job, and how he's fulfilling those qualifications. He has already evaded the question of whether or not he supports both allowing minors to be given hormone blockers to prevent them from going through puberty, as well as surgical destruction of a minor’s genitalia.

His record of public service was also horrible: Allowing “stable” coronavirus patients to be returned to nursing homes during the pandemic, receiving blame for the virus skyrocketing among the elderly in those facilities.

Levine was also called out for moving his own mother out of a nursing home facility despite the department’s guidance to admit “stable” patients who had contracted the virus.

^^^^^
Suck on the above Winterborn!
You still think IT can do the job? :muahaha:

I don't know. I haven't been following the confirmation hearings so I don't know what all has been asked and answered.

But suck on Post #37 where I responded to JGalt by saying " Those are reasons for concern. I don't know the answers. But at least they are questions concerning job performance, not questions of whether they are "normal".

But please feel free to point out where I said they could do the job?

It appeared to be an insinuation on your part. Thanks for clarifying that it was an ignorant insinuation. It makes a real difference!

Those are reasons for concern. I don't know the answers. But at least they are questions concerning job performance, not questions of whether they are "normal".

One would think the Biden administration as well as the nominee would at least attempt to put on an aura of respectability, normalcy, and trust. Instead of flaunting this person in the face of those Americans who are appalled and turning it into a circus freak show.

You know damned well the Democrats don't give a crap whether he's qualified or not. They approve based solely on the identity of the nominee, and the fact that he flies in the face of everything considered normal, natural, and honest.

The Biden administration has turned out to be nothing but a complete clown show, from day one. And I am not entertained by their antics, more rather disgusted. And that's exactly what they want.

" You know damned well the Democrats don't give a crap whether he's qualified or not."

I am not a democrat, but the only thing I care about is whether or not they are qualified.

The "qualified" issue has already been revealed among more than several of Biden's picks. How many of those cabinet picks for highly-sensitive positions have we seen so far, who had direct ties to Communist China? That alone should be disturbing to anyone, Republican, Democrat, or otherwise.

Sorry but that's just the most ludicrous statement I have read here in a while. They are displaying their 'qualifications' with tattooed gang symbols. No one would hire these guys for any kind of important work or to be anywhere near money or women and children. That's my point which you have been avoiding and obfuscating.

I would guess that the tattoos show they would not have graduated from Harvard College, Tulane University School of Medicine, and completed a residency at Mt Sinai Medical Center.

View attachment 462017

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Who gives a shit about what you think is 'normal'.

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!
A free country. Not fucking fantasy land where men think they are women. A free country also means I don’t have to put up with your delusional bull shit.

You don't have to put up with it. But likewise, you don't have a say in whether this person gets the job for which they were nominated.
If you’re putting that mental patient in charge of a government agency you’re damn right I have a say in it.

View attachment 462017

A free country. Not fucking fantasy land where men think they are women. A free country also means I don’t have to put up with your delusional bull shit.
In other words only white male heterosexuals need apply.
Typical.
Nobody said that you retard.

I don't give a damn about gender or whatever. Can the person do the job? If the answer is 'No', then don't let them in. If they CAN do the job, based on their resume', then approve them and keep moving.

I have trouble believing that someone exhibiting a severe mental disorder can do the job. Nevertheless, based on his answers to questions and his stated policy positions in the past, he CANNOT, in fact, do the job, so that's a moot point.

You got me there Leo. I do feel that clownish behavior is probably better than anything that you might suggest.
Go ahead and dress like a clown in your everyday life if you want just don't call it normal because virtually no one will take you seriously in the real world.

View attachment 462017

You don't have to put up with it. But likewise, you don't have a say in whether this person gets the job for which they were nominated.
If you’re putting that mental patient in charge of a government agency you’re damn right I have a say in it.

You do? When will they call and ask you for your approval or disapproval? You had a say in who was elected president. But beyond that, you have not say.

Unless you are admitting you had a say in putting Betsy DeVos in her cabinet position.

I have trouble believing that someone exhibiting a severe mental disorder can do the job. Nevertheless, based on his answers to questions and his stated policy positions in the past, he CANNOT, in fact, do the job, so that's a moot point.
He's probably too whacked out to do any kind of responsible job.

You do? When will they call and ask you for your approval or disapproval? You had a say in who was elected president. But beyond that, you have not say.

Unless you are admitting you had a say in putting Betsy DeVos in her cabinet position.
We tried to vote this shit out but the Democrat party stole the election. Now we need to stand up clearly against this clown show.

Forum List

Back