This Is Not Normal

Leo123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
1614373106916.png

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462017

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Welcome to the bizarro world of progressives.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Richard-H

Gold Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462017

Who gives a shit about what you think is 'normal'.

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't give a damn about gender or whatever. Can the person do the job? If the answer is 'No', then don't let them in. If they CAN do the job, based on their resume', then approve them and keep moving.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462017

levine1 (1).jpg

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462017

View attachment 462026
Levine's make up is still better than Trumps...Levine should give him tips...

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And this is different how with Janet Reno?
reno was an actual women,, this thing is far from female,,
How do you know she was an actual woman?

That is what Janet Reno's birth certificate showed, while a transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal.

blackhawk

Platinum Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462017

Maybe not Dee Snider back in the day but not far off.
1614374303726.jpeg

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
View attachment 462017

You nailed it with the Twisted Sister comment. Dee Snider should sue.

:auiqs.jpg:

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score
By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List