This Is Not Normal

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?

Actually, Betsy DeVos did her job quite well. And you personally disagreeing with her policies is not comparable to someone advocating bodily mutilation of children in order to support his own personal delusions and mental disorders.

So you can stop with this fig leaf of, "If the person can do the job well". There is no sane world in which Levine's stated positions are in any way "doing the job well".

I am a Conservative. I am not going to judge transgendered people; I've never lived in their shoes. I am all about Liberty and Equal Opportunity for all legal US citizens.

But Rachel Levine calling for letting children choose their gender is child abuse. Some children will eventually want to do such drastic things to their bodies even when they are eventually adults, but now they are children, and impressionable.

When I was a child, I was going to be a stunt man. I turned out to be an engineer.

Gay/Trans people certainly don't deserve special treatment for simply being gay/trans, but if they are law-abiding citizens who do not harm others, I welcome them with open arms to live freely and enjoy the same rights as everyone else... Not special rights, and don't expect me to change the English language by saying new made up pronouns.

All of the gay people I have personally met are great. I can't relate myself, but we are all different. Get used to it. It's all over the news about the increase with the younger generation. I will resist any efforts to shove it in my face or make me pay for it, though.

Be gay or lesbian or whatever, just don't hurt others,

The Declaration of Independence says, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "

It is a Conservative position to support liberty for all. I welcome gay people to the Republican party. Democrats will tell you that you need help. Conservatives will tell you that you have the potential to make the best of yourself.

Last edited:
I don't give a damn about gender or whatever. Can the person do the job? If the answer is 'No', then don't let them in. If they CAN do the job, based on their resume', then approve them and keep moving.

I have trouble believing that someone exhibiting a severe mental disorder can do the job. Nevertheless, based on his answers to questions and his stated policy positions in the past, he CANNOT, in fact, do the job, so that's a moot point.
I dunno. His record is impressive. I didn't listen to his testimony. I assume you refer to something he may have said about TG. I have to agree that given today's society and what I know of the state of medicine, saying person who really is a TG role model should not be a Asst Sec of Health. Maybe it'll turn out that TG is really a reputable area of medicine. But we aren't there today.

We've always had people who cross dressed and acted as the other sex, though. Willa Cather, for example. but the sex reassignment surgery chem treatment is not necessarily good medicine
-`

Maybe not Dee Snider back in the day but not far off.
Good point, that type of outrageous role playing was popular in the arena of entertainment and art. That is where it belongs, not in our halls of congress. They're already pretty far from normal as it is. IMO we don't need to dissolve into the patently absurd.
What the fuck do I care. Does not effect me one bit. Why you so damn worried about it. Einstein was not normal either. He was significantly smarter than normal. What is so great about normal.

You can be gawdamned sure that Einstein knew there were only two sexes in this world.
I doubt he gave a shit about it. If there was not a little confusion on such things I would never have been sandwiched by to females. Some dude wants to look like a lady what skin is it off my nose. I get my peice of the pie in this world I am fine with others getting theirs. The person in that picture is not competing for the same things I am. I figure I win. I am pretty happy most the time about the only thing that ruins my day are two words. Relationship and kids. My kids are grown I want no more. The last time I heard those words I got no living for three weeks and counting. She texted me two nights ago at 3 in the morning. I wish I had woke up still no loving.

Actually, Betsy DeVos did her job quite well. And you personally disagreeing with her policies is not comparable to someone advocating bodily mutilation of children in order to support his own personal delusions and mental disorders.

So you can stop with this fig leaf of, "If the person can do the job well". There is no sane world in which Levine's stated positions are in any way "doing the job well".
Thanks for that. I have come to the conclusion that those here that want to say this idiot is normal either argue for the sake of arguing are are totally whack jobs.

I am a Conservative. I am not going to judge transgendered people; I've never lived in their shoes. I am all about Liberty and Equal Opportunity for all legal US citizens.

But Rachel Levine calling for letting children choose their gender is child abuse. Some children will eventually want to do such drastic things to their bodies even they are adults, but they are children, and impressionable.

When I was a child, I was going to be a stunt man. I turned out to be an engineer.

Gay/Trans people certainly don't deserve special treatment for simply being gay/trans, but if they are law-abiding citizens who do not harm others, I welcome them with open arms to live freely and enjoy the same rights as everyone else... Not special rights, and don't expect me to change the English language by saying new made up pronouns.

All of the gay people I have personally met are great. I can't relate myself, but we are all different. Get used to it. It's all over the news about the increase with the younger generation. I will resist any efforts to shove it in my face or make me pay for it, though.

The Declaration of Independence says, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution says, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. "

It is a Conservative position to support liberty for all. I welcome gay people to the Republican party. Democrats will tell you that you need help. Conservatives will tell you that you have the potential to make the best of yourself.

But Tranny's have real skin in the game. I draw the line personally with those deviants!

What the fuck do I care. Does not effect me one bit. Why you so damn worried about it. Einstein was not normal either. He was significantly smarter than normal. What is so great about normal.
First they came for our children, I said what the fuck do I care? Then they came for my child.....No one cared.
How did they come for your kid. They tell him or her they had to dress that way? No was the second word I learned after cookie. I have had gay dudes hit on me. It was pretty simple to fix "No". No skin off my nose.

I don't give a damn about gender or whatever. Can the person do the job? If the answer is 'No', then don't let them in. If they CAN do the job, based on their resume', then approve them and keep moving.

I have trouble believing that someone exhibiting a severe mental disorder can do the job. Nevertheless, based on his answers to questions and his stated policy positions in the past, he CANNOT, in fact, do the job, so that's a moot point.
I dunno. His record is impressive. I didn't listen to his testimony. I assume you refer to something he may have said about TG. I have to agree that given today's society and what I know of the state of medicine, saying person who really is a TG role model should not be a Asst Sec of Health. Maybe it'll turn out that TG is really a reputable area of medicine. But we aren't there today.

We've always had people who cross dressed and acted as the other sex, though. Willa Cather, for example. but the sex reassignment surgery chem treatment is not necessarily good medicine
-`
I'm glad you disagree with my saying she's not qualified. LOL

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

Aside from DeVos neglecting to divest herself from some assets and using personal email accounts to conduct government business, she did nothing wrong. Hillary Clinton used her personal email account to four years as Secretary of State, and it's not uncommon for representatives in Congress to not divest themselves from their assets.

But she was picked by Trump, so there. More of the double standard coming from the left.

Last edited:
I doubt he gave a shit about it. If there was not a little confusion on such things I would never have been sandwiched by to females. Some dude wants to look like a lady what skin is it off my nose. I get my peice of the pie in this world I am fine with others getting theirs. The person in that picture is not competing for the same things I am. I figure I win. I am pretty happy most the time about the only thing that ruins my day are two words. Relationship and kids. My kids are grown I want no more. The last time I heard those words I got no living for three weeks and counting. She texted me two nights ago at 3 in the morning. I wish I had woke up still no loving.
Thanks Mr. Narcissist, now go back under your rock.

Everyone takes me seriously in the real world. There are consequences for those who do not.
Really? Do you squirt your flower at them and pummel them with your clown gloves? :auiqs.jpg:Got a photo of yourself in your Bozo getup?:spinner:

But Rachel Levine calling for letting children choose their gender is child abuse. Some children will eventually want to do such drastic things to their bodies even they are adults, but they are children, and impressionable.

But Tranny's have real skin in the game. I draw the line personally with those deviants!
To each, their own.

I don't judge them. It took me forever to get over my bias, but after researching the founding documents, I realized my bias was hypocritial, as I am a Constitutionalist.

Plus, all the gay people I have ever met in person are great. There are weirdos according to the media, like DeBlasio's daughter probably, but us Right-Wingers have our own fair share of them (according to the media).

Sorry for the visual.

deblasio02.jpg

But Rachel Levine calling for letting children choose their gender is child abuse. Some children will eventually want to do such drastic things to their bodies even when they are eventually adults, but now they are children, and impressionable.

I mostly agree however, gay/lesbian activists have harmed this country and our children in their attempt to make transgenderism normal which is, by most biological reality, not normal, however, people do all kinds of things and live their lives privately they way they want and, as long as they do that, I couldn't care less about their mental abnormalities.

Last edited:

To each, their own.

I don't judge them. It took me forever to get over my bias, but after researching the founding documents, I realized my bias was hypocritial, as I am a Constitutionalist.

Plus, all the gay people I have ever met in person are great. There are weirdos according to the media, like DeBlasio's daughter probably, but us Right-Wingers have our own fair share of them (according to the media).

Sorry for the visual.

deblasio02.jpg

YIKES!!! What's with the tape on the nips?

View attachment 462017

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

We should be very careful.

For most of history, gay people were prosecuted and persecuted because they were not "normal."

So if this person claims to be a female and wants to dress that way, it is true that she is not "normal," but so what?

She knows that she is a laughing stock, but apparently she is doing what makes her happy. Life is so horrible and so short, shouldn't we be kind and pretend not to notice -- as did the members of the committee?

No. There is nothing "kind" about pandering to and encouraging a mental disorder. And you can stop with this false equating of "recognizing that something is abnormal" with "persecution".

Being 'normal' doesn't matter.

A free people are free to be 'not normal' - and no one has any right to judge them.

The real sick ones are the ones that are obsessed with what they see as 'normal' and think they have some right to judge other people.

Like I said earlier:

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!

How are your judgements of other people any different?

Ok, then if her professional qualifications and opinions disqualify her, that is fine.

But "normal" is not a qualification.

Forum List

Back