This Is Not Normal

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?
"Normal" refers to that which everyone can relate based, in this case, on nature. One is either born a male or female and to try to pretend one can change that is abnormal. You can call it anything you want...gender dysphoria is a good description but calling it 'normal' is, I think, a bridge to far for most people. If I were questioning that guy the very first thing I would ask is why he is dressing like a woman because, let's face it, he looks like a clown. Next thing you know, they will be nominating someone wearing a full clown suit and makeup and will be calling that normal as well. As Ol' Sleepy Joe would say...."COME ON MAN!"
well that's the question: what is your objection? Your objection, based on ridicule of how Levine "looks," is apparently that transgender disqualifies her to be Asst Sec of Health. You use personal appearance ridicule to avoid having to consider whether her being transgender disqualifies her, despite helping treat overdoses in PA as a govt official and frankly amazing acad qualifications.

Personally I don't have a firm opinion. I don't really understand transgender. My knee jerk reaction is that she should not be confirmed simply because perhaps having a role model is not a good idea. I wish her well in life though. It can't be an easy road.

^^^^^
Ahhh....the milk of Tranny kindness. Don't you just adore it?
Better than a nazi asshole like you

I just love your verbal spankings.....:spank:.
u should be used to them, bitch, considering the number of times you engage in personal attacks

If a Tranny tries to lactate in a forest, does he really make a sound?

View attachment 462017

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

So what?

Just another example of this pathetic “administration” trying to look like they’re “diverse” with zero thoughts to actual qualifications. Not just with this thing, but a majority of Xiden’s nominees. Experience doesn’t matter. You just need to fit the profile.

Joe Biden himself doesn't even have the qualifications or experience to the the leader of the free world. His past record attests to that.

And yet, he somehow won, based on the fact that he fit the profile of "not being Donald Trump."

We truly are living in Clown World. Somebody please burn this circus to the fucking ground or something.
Well, not being Trump was sufficient qualification. And what does that teach us? LOL

It taught me that you Democrats have no concept of what it means to be a free and prosperous American, living in the greatest country in the world.

But being a Democrat one time myself, I already knew that. So your lesson was a waste of time.
Anyone calling themselve Galt is a parody, clown

But again is it her transgender, her looks or her professional qualifications that "disturb" u?
That thing has no qualifications you ignorant clown.

Maybe not Dee Snider back in the day but not far off.
Good point, that type of outrageous role playing was popular in the arena of entertainment and art. That is where it belongs, not in our halls of congress. They're already pretty far from normal as it is. IMO we don't need to dissolve into the patently absurd.
What the fuck do I care. Does not effect me one bit. Why you so damn worried about it. Einstein was not normal either. He was significantly smarter than normal. What is so great about normal.

Just another example of this pathetic “administration” trying to look like they’re “diverse” with zero thoughts to actual qualifications. Not just with this thing, but a majority of Xiden’s nominees. Experience doesn’t matter. You just need to fit the profile.

Joe Biden himself doesn't even have the qualifications or experience to the the leader of the free world. His past record attests to that.

And yet, he somehow won, based on the fact that he fit the profile of "not being Donald Trump."

We truly are living in Clown World. Somebody please burn this circus to the fucking ground or something.
Well, not being Trump was sufficient qualification. And what does that teach us? LOL

It taught me that you Democrats have no concept of what it means to be a free and prosperous American, living in the greatest country in the world.

But being a Democrat one time myself, I already knew that. So your lesson was a waste of time.

But again is it her transgender, her looks or her professional qualifications that "disturb" u?
That thing has no qualifications you ignorant clown.

I would have disqualified him on moving momma outta the nursing home!

Stupid. It's a handle on an internet discussion board, nothing more. Are you a dog that belongs to Ben?

You also used the wrong pronoun. It's "he", not "her." And based on his past performance as a public servant, his "qualifications" are anything but professional. He was chosen solely based on sexual self-identity, nothing more.

Maybe not Dee Snider back in the day but not far off.
Good point, that type of outrageous role playing was popular in the arena of entertainment and art. That is where it belongs, not in our halls of congress. They're already pretty far from normal as it is. IMO we don't need to dissolve into the patently absurd.
What the fuck do I care. Does not effect me one bit. Why you so damn worried about it. Einstein was not normal either. He was significantly smarter than normal. What is so great about normal.

You can be gawdamned sure that Einstein knew there were only two sexes in this world.

View attachment 462017

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Who gives a shit about what you think is 'normal'.

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!
A free country. Not fucking fantasy land where men think they are women. A free country also means I don’t have to put up with your delusional bull shit.

Nor I yours.

First they came for our children, I said what the fuck do I care? Then they came for my child.....No one cared.

Nor I yours.
It's not delusional to live the sex one is born into. It is delusional to be a man and live as a woman. Not all transvestites are gay though. Some just like wearing women's clothes which, so far, is a fashion faux pax mainly but this guy actually is in denial of his own born sex. That is not normal in any way, shape or form.

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?

Please explain how how Rachel Levine is anywhere near qualified for the job, and how he's fulfilling those qualifications. He has already evaded the question of whether or not he supports both allowing minors to be given hormone blockers to prevent them from going through puberty, as well as surgical destruction of a minor’s genitalia.

His record of public service was also horrible: Allowing “stable” coronavirus patients to be returned to nursing homes during the pandemic, receiving blame for the virus skyrocketing among the elderly in those facilities.

Levine was also called out for moving his own mother out of a nursing home facility despite the department’s guidance to admit “stable” patients who had contracted the virus.

This doesn't seem like the type of person I'd want for the job.

^^^^^
Suck on the above Winterborn!
You still think IT can do the job? :muahaha:

I don't know. I haven't been following the confirmation hearings so I don't know what all has been asked and answered.

But suck on Post #37 where I responded to JGalt by saying " Those are reasons for concern. I don't know the answers. But at least they are questions concerning job performance, not questions of whether they are "normal".

But please feel free to point out where I said they could do the job?

Forum List

Back