This Is Not Normal

View attachment 462017

Can we just stop pretending this shit is somehow normal?

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Oh well, that's your problem.

I doubt he gave a shit about it. If there was not a little confusion on such things I would never have been sandwiched by to females. Some dude wants to look like a lady what skin is it off my nose. I get my peice of the pie in this world I am fine with others getting theirs. The person in that picture is not competing for the same things I am. I figure I win. I am pretty happy most the time about the only thing that ruins my day are two words. Relationship and kids. My kids are grown I want no more. The last time I heard those words I got no living for three weeks and counting. She texted me two nights ago at 3 in the morning. I wish I had woke up still no loving.
Thanks Mr. Narcissist, now go back under your rock.
Aw, poor little bitch is to stupid to teach his kids to say no and gets offended. Hillarious

View attachment 462017

"Can we stop for a minute and recognize the absurdity of what we witnessed in a Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee confirmation hearing on Thursday? I turned on C-SPAN and could not believe what I was seeing. A transgender individual—decked out in makeup, jewelry, an ugly skirt, and a hairdo straight out of a 1980s Twisted Sister MTV video—came before a committee of the U.S. Senate and everyone acted like this was completely normal."

Who gives a shit about what you think is 'normal'.

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!
A free country. Not fucking fantasy land where men think they are women. A free country also means I don’t have to put up with your delusional bull shit.

You don't have to put up with it. But likewise, you don't have a say in whether this person gets the job for which they were nominated.
If you’re putting that mental patient in charge of a government agency you’re damn right I have a say in it.

You do? When will they call and ask you for your approval or disapproval? You had a say in who was elected president. But beyond that, you have not say.

Unless you are admitting you had a say in putting Betsy DeVos in her cabinet position.
I vote for senators to approve or disapprove you moron. Holy fuck how bad did you fail civics? Government BY the people ring any bells?

Sorry but that's just the most ludicrous statement I have read here in a while

Yeah, hiring qualified people is ludicrous. Total kookoo town move there, genius.

They are displaying their 'qualifications' with tattooed gang symbols

And don't forget their saggy jeans, hoodies with marijuana leaves on 'em, and their hipity hopity music blaring from their boom boxes in front of our children's schools!

Psst. We get it. You're old.

No one would hire these guys for any kind of important work or to be anywhere near money or women and children.

You don't know that. You're just yelling at clouds.
6ac.jpg

That's my point which you have been avoiding and obfuscating.

It's a pretty dumb point. Congrats! :113:

View attachment 462017

Who gives a shit about what you think is 'normal'.

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!
A free country. Not fucking fantasy land where men think they are women. A free country also means I don’t have to put up with your delusional bull shit.

You don't have to put up with it. But likewise, you don't have a say in whether this person gets the job for which they were nominated.
If you’re putting that mental patient in charge of a government agency you’re damn right I have a say in it.

You do? When will they call and ask you for your approval or disapproval? You had a say in who was elected president. But beyond that, you have not say.

Unless you are admitting you had a say in putting Betsy DeVos in her cabinet position.
I vote for senators to approve or disapprove you moron. Holy fuck how bad did you fail civics? Government BY the people ring any bells?

And did you vote for anyone in this hearing? Will they listen to you? Have you called them?

In other words, when do they accept your input?

And don't forget their saggy jeans, hoodies with marijuana leaves on 'em, and their hipity hopity music blaring from their boom boxes in front of our children's schools!

Psst. We get it. You're old.
I actually have no problem with any of that. People can do what they want in their private lives. Why are you so triggered?

And did you vote for anyone in this hearing? Will they listen to you? Have you called them?

In other words, when do they accept your input?
Not the point 'Einstein' nice try. Hope you didn't sprain your brain.

Actually it is the point.
No it isn't, the POINT is obvious. Levine has mental problems, lots of folks have mental problems but why do you feel we need that in our government? That's the real point here. The guy's nothing but a bureaucrat. No one voted for him. Our representatives will vote to confirm him or not. If he gets confirmed, those representatives will lose votes because most folks can see the absurdity...Sad that you can't.

Last edited:
Aw, poor little bitch is to stupid to teach his kids to say no and gets offended. Hillarious
I never said anything like that, liar. Go back under your rock and stare into your mirror.
You can tell me what to do no more than you can control people wanting to be gay or lesbian. You can not control what people want to ware. You and your bitch ass attempts at controlling others can go crawl under a rock. What you did say is they came after your kids. I asked you how did they come after your kids and why can they not just say no. I guess the reality is they did not come after your kids you are just a fucking liar.

I believe it practically reeks of your personal anecdotal bigotry and ignorance all the way to the rooftops. That close enough for you?

Unfortunately for you, I have no fucks left to give about your opinion.
I believe you are a racist.

Forum List

Back