This Is Not Normal

By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

If the person can do the job well, why do we care if they are "normal"?
this ones already shown it intends on pushing a false narrative so normal is not an issue

Last edited:
By most standards it is not "normal". That is correct. Now, why "normal" is so appealing remains to be seen.

Betsy DeVos looked very put together and normal. But her qualifications to be the Education Secretary were nonexistent. And she lived up to those qualifications.

Please explain how how Rachel Levine is anywhere near qualified for the job, and how he's fulfilling those qualifications. He has already evaded the question of whether or not he supports both allowing minors to be given hormone blockers to prevent them from going through puberty, as well as surgical destruction of a minor’s genitalia.

His record of public service was also horrible: Allowing “stable” coronavirus patients to be returned to nursing homes during the pandemic, receiving blame for the virus skyrocketing among the elderly in those facilities.

Levine was also called out for moving his own mother out of a nursing home facility despite the department’s guidance to admit “stable” patients who had contracted the virus.

This doesn't seem like the type of person I'd want for the job.

Those are reasons for concern. I don't know the answers. But at least they are questions concerning job performance, not questions of whether they are "normal".

One would think the Biden administration as well as the nominee would at least attempt to put on an aura of respectability, normalcy, and trust. Instead of flaunting this person in the face of those Americans who are appalled and turning it into a circus freak show.

You know damned well the Democrats don't give a crap whether he's qualified or not. They approve based solely on the identity of the nominee, and the fact that he flies in the face of everything considered normal, natural, and honest.

The Biden administration has turned out to be nothing but a complete clown show, from day one. And I am not entertained by their antics, more rather disgusted. And that's exactly what they want.

Being 'normal' doesn't matter.

A free people are free to be 'not normal' - and no one has any right to judge them.

The real sick ones are the ones that are obsessed with what they see as 'normal' and think they have some right to judge other people.

Like I said earlier:

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!
If you think that you will not be judged by outward appearances you are either lying to yourself and/or living in a naive fantasy land. By all outward appearances this guy is in denial of his own genitalia. That is a mental problem right up front and there for those with any intellect at all to see. Maybe he is good at some stuff, crazy people can be good at some stuff but, they are still crazy and therefore probably tend to be very erratic. As a voting American, I don't need to select 'crazy' for my rep.

I don't give a damn about gender or whatever. Can the person do the job? If the answer is 'No', then don't let them in. If they CAN do the job, based on their resume', then approve them and keep moving.
Sorry Qdog but there IS such a thing as a distraction in the workplace. This thing is a distraction. It's also a good example of why to not let transgenders into the military. And since Pa's pandemic response ranked in the lower 50% , the tranny far from distinguished itself as a beacon of hope. Let's be honest here, it was picked BECAUSE of its freak status. Nominating the tranny was the Democrat version of shock and awe. It is a shallow attempt to show how open minded they are.

RAWR ME ANGRY that the winner gets to nominate their own people! RAWWRR me miss Barr and sociopath Betsy DeVos!

So when have you scheduled your own sex change operation?

Seriously dude, you'd make a better looking chick.

:laughing0301:

chick.jpg

Last edited:
Being 'normal' doesn't matter.

A free people are free to be 'not normal' - and no one has any right to judge them.

The real sick ones are the ones that are obsessed with what they see as 'normal' and think they have some right to judge other people.

Like I said earlier:

If you don't like living in a free country, then leave!!!
If you think that you will not be judged by outward appearances you are either lying to yourself and/or living in a naive fantasy land. By all outward appearances this guy is in denial of his own genitalia. That is a mental problem right up front and there for those with any intellect at all to see. Maybe he is good at some stuff, crazy people can be good at some stuff but, they are still crazy and therefore probably tend to be very erratic. As a voting American, I don't need to select 'crazy' for my rep.

I hear he wears nice 'pumps' tho'.....

Just another example of this pathetic “administration” trying to look like they’re “diverse” with zero thoughts to actual qualifications. Not just with this thing, but a majority of Xiden’s nominees. Experience doesn’t matter. You just need to fit the profile.

"Normal" refers to that which everyone can relate based, in this case, on nature. One is either born a male or female and to try to pretend one can change that is abnormal. You can call it anything you want...gender dysphoria is a good description but calling it 'normal' is, I think, a bridge to far for most people. If I were questioning that guy the very first thing I would ask is why he is dressing like a woman because, let's face it, he looks like a clown. Next thing you know, they will be nominating someone wearing a full clown suit and makeup and will be calling that normal as well. As Ol' Sleepy Joe would say...."COME ON MAN!"
well that's the question: what is your objection? Your objection, based on ridicule of how Levine "looks," is apparently that transgender disqualifies her to be Asst Sec of Health. You use personal appearance ridicule to avoid having to consider whether her being transgender disqualifies her, despite helping treat overdoses in PA as a govt official and frankly amazing acad qualifications.

Personally I don't have a firm opinion. I don't really understand transgender. My knee jerk reaction is that she should not be confirmed simply because perhaps having a role model is not a good idea. I wish her well in life though. It can't be an easy road.

"Normal" refers to that which everyone can relate based, in this case, on nature. One is either born a male or female and to try to pretend one can change that is abnormal. You can call it anything you want...gender dysphoria is a good description but calling it 'normal' is, I think, a bridge to far for most people. If I were questioning that guy the very first thing I would ask is why he is dressing like a woman because, let's face it, he looks like a clown. Next thing you know, they will be nominating someone wearing a full clown suit and makeup and will be calling that normal as well. As Ol' Sleepy Joe would say...."COME ON MAN!"
well that's the question: what is your objection? Your objection, based on ridicule of how Levine "looks," is apparently that transgender disqualifies her to be Asst Sec of Health. You use personal appearance ridicule to avoid having to consider whether her being transgender disqualifies her, despite helping treat overdoses in PA as a govt official and frankly amazing acad qualifications.

Personally I don't have a firm opinion. I don't really understand transgender. My knee jerk reaction is that she should not be confirmed simply because perhaps having a role model is not a good idea. I wish her well in life though. It can't be an easy road.

^^^^^
Ahhh....the milk of Tranny kindness. Don't you just adore it?

Just another example of this pathetic “administration” trying to look like they’re “diverse” with zero thoughts to actual qualifications. Not just with this thing, but a majority of Xiden’s nominees. Experience doesn’t matter. You just need to fit the profile.

Joe Biden himself doesn't even have the qualifications or experience to the the leader of the free world. His past record attests to that.

And yet, he somehow won, based on the fact that he fit the profile of "not being Donald Trump."

We truly are living in Clown World. Somebody please burn this circus to the fucking ground or something.

^^^^^
Better than a nazi asshole like you

Joe Biden himself doesn't even have the qualifications or experience to the the leader of the free world. His past record attests to that.

And yet, he somehow won, based on the fact that he fit the profile of "not being Donald Trump."

We truly are living in Clown World. Somebody please burn this circus to the fucking ground or something.
Well, not being Trump was sufficient qualification. And what does that teach us? LOL

^^^^^

Wait!.....Got Milk?
I don't think he does.....:dunno:....

Well, not being Trump was sufficient qualification. And what does that teach us? LOL

It taught me that you Democrats have no concept of what it means to be a free and prosperous American, living in the greatest country in the world.

But being a Democrat one time myself, I already knew that. So your lesson was a waste of time.

^^^^^

I just love your verbal spankings.....:spank:.

It taught me that you Democrats have no concept of what it means to be a free and prosperous American, living in the greatest country in the world.

But being a Democrat one time myself, I already knew that. So your lesson was a waste of time.
Anyone calling themselve Galt is a parody, clown

But again is it her transgender, her looks or her professional qualifications that "disturb" u?

^^^^^

I just love your verbal spankings.....:spank:.
u should be used to them, bitch, considering the number of times you engage in personal attacks

I don't know how she's to blame for Democrats' tyrannical resistance to real education reform after the decades of Democratic failure. How about the reforms of school choice, instead of blocking them at every juncture, sport? And when you get the hell out of the way, take your rotten school books with you. Thanks.

Forum List

Back