This is how Joe Biden welcomed Mike Pence in 2016....

Still took 37 days...it's only been a week
I've seen conservatives saying that the meeting of the electors should be delayed until after these allegations are worked through.

I've got bad news for them. It isn't going to happen.

I think everyone knew Trumpybear would show no class at all like we've seen from other one term Presidents of both parties. I never thought it would effect so many of the old grand party.

Pompi couldn't say his lines with a straight face though, so they all know it's a farce.

Most Americans do too.

Still took 37 days...it's only been a week
I've seen conservatives saying that the meeting of the electors should be delayed until after these allegations are worked through.

I've got bad news for them. It isn't going to happen.

I haven’t said that...But let’s see what happens. This is the most unusual election I’ve ever seen.

But now that Biden has won more votes than any candidate in US history and will win the same amount of EVs as trump and Pence in 2016....suddenly there is massive voter fraud....which was documented on a yellow sticky along with a couple other conspiracy theories.

I can understand trump's apprehension, since he is going to be broke soon after leaving office; Melania is preparing divorce papers, and he may very well be indicted by both the Biden DOJ and the State of New York. So....he is fighting and making up ridiculous voter conspiracies. One message to The Don:

YOU LOST MORON!

Of course he did. He's a politician and that what politicians do best.

I haven’t said that...But let’s see what happens. This is the most unusual election I’ve ever seen.
2000 was far more tumultuous. Gore actually had a shot as the vote difference was under 1000.

Trump has to make up tens of thousands of votes.

Not out of the question here...
No matter what you say, the margin of victory for Biden is dramatically larger than Bush’s before any recount (which was denied to Gore, I’ll remind you).

Forum List

Back