Speaker of the House Mike Johnson Drops Bomb: Biden Is Not the One in Charge

You'll survive. It just won't happen the way you want it to. :)
I wont happen the way ANY of us want it. The way you flippently disregard the impact that our nation going bankrupt is going to have, is astounding.

Wait, are you trying to claim that democrats DIDNT fight him every step of the way? Your party has been fighting HARD for years to flood us with illegals, and you blame TRUMP for losing the fight against YOUR party? Am i getting this correct?
He had a majority..for two years. He could have implemented anything he wanted to...and didn't.

Answer the question. What was the problem?

He had a majority..for two years. He could have implemented anything he wanted to...and didn't.

Answer the question. What was the problem?
Him having a majority has nothing to do with the fact the YOUR party has intentionally flooded our country FOR YEARS! Why do you keep dodging that fact? Why did you democrats do that to us?

Him having a majority has nothing to do with the fact the YOUR party has intentionally flooded our country FOR YEARS! Why do you keep dodging that fact? Why did you democrats do that to us?
More undocumented immigrants came through the border during the last administration. ^Shrug^.

So, you admit Biden is 100% responsible for the shitshow at the border.

Good for you.
If Smirking Jerkoff Johnson doesn't get this bill passed then whatever happens at the border from here on in is on HIM, the rest of Trump's lackeys & subhuman Dotard for blowing it up.

Do you actually have an honest position to present, or is it just going to be more this ^ pointess shit?
Sorry, my misunderstanding of the facts.
Biden seems to have deported a higher number of border crossers his first couple years than Trump did his last couple of years.
Which is natural because Trump just kicked the immigration can down the road.

I get it. You want to blame Biden. But you should be placing just as much blame on Republicans for not coming to the table and helping to fix the immigration crisis.
This article is pretty fair.

Then go talk to them. Stop blaming Democrats for Republican failures.
The Democrats at the time sided with the anti-Trump RINO'S. They were also hindering Trump's MAGA policies. The fact is the uniparty didn't want the elite status quo disrupted by an outsider.

Sorry, my misunderstanding of the facts.
Biden seems to have deported a higher number of border crossers his first couple years than Trump did his last couple of years.
Which is natural because Trump just kicked the immigration can down the road.

I get it. You want to blame Biden. But you should be placing just as much blame on Republicans for not coming to the table and helping to fix the immigration crisis.
This article is pretty fair.

Trump had the lowest immigration numbers in like 20 years. Why are you acting like immigration was worse under Trump?

Trump had the lowest immigration numbers in like 20 years. Why are you acting like immigration was worse under Trump?
Trump didn't deal with the immigration issue..at all. That's called kicking the can down the road. To be left for the next guy.
That's nothing to be proud of.

The Democrats at the time sided with the anti-Trump RINO'S. They were also hindering Trump's MAGA policies. The fact is the uniparty didn't want the elite status quo disrupted by an outsider.
Who do you think Smirking Jerkoff Johnson is taking him marching orders from? Trump, that's who. Johnson is smart & devious enough to know what happened to McCarthy after he crossed that maniac Trump.

The "god lover" won't let that happen to him & the good of the Country be damned.

Trump didn't deal with the immigration issue..at all. That's called kicking the can down the road. To be left for the next guy.
That's nothing to be proud of.
He dealt with the issue his entire presidency. He put a tremendous effort into the wall, he put kids in cages, he had remain in Mexico, and he had the lowest immigration numbers as a result. The ONLY roadblocks he had came from democrats.

Forum List

Back