More "Nothing To See Here Voter Fraud" In Michigan

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
Folks, don't listen to the lying media, they are all liars for establishment, the evidence of widespread voter fraud is piling up, don't look to hear anything about this until they have to address it!

The Gateway Pundit

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
The Gateway Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

dismissed.

Folks, don't listen to the lying media, they are all liars for establishment, the evidence of widespread voter fraud is piling up, don't look to hear anything about this until they have to address it!

Wait to the statist left sees jumpin Joe trapped in the ole Humiliation Booth after prez Trump is declared the winner. I mean the psychotically enraged lefties will look like that T1 Terminator chassis that emerged out of the burning fuel from the overtturned tanker!

The Gateway Pundit

Share:
Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

dismissed.
:auiqs.jpg: Instead of wasting my time on your impossibly stupid fucking ass, I'll just post what "FAR LEFT" wikipedia has on your "ahh" debunking source,

The Gateway Pundit

Share:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

dismissed.
Media Bias/Fact Check is fake news.

The Columbia Journalism Review describes Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and Van Zandt as an "armchair media analyst."[3] The Poynter Institute notes, "Media Bias/Fact Check is a widely cited source for news stories and even studies about misinformation, despite the fact that its method is in no way scientific."[5] Alexandra Kitty, in a 2018 book on journalism, described MBFC as an apparent "amateur/civic outfit" and wrote that its founder's only qualification was a degree in communications.[4]

Your source is a bit questionable.

Yeah, I agree, there are many other, far more suspicious things going on, that should be looked into than this sort of crap. Odd stuff, that a through audit could answer some questions. . . that, in the end, I am fairly certain, will never be done.

,o1 a.jpg

Eme79UCXMAwEmxg.jpg

Biden really overperformed in the zombie demographic.

Like minds and all

Like minds and all

Did I copy You? I am sorry! I will change my shit.

Like minds and all

Did I copy You? I am sorry! I will change my shit.

Biden and zombies

Forum List

Back