Joe Biden asks girl how old she is

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017

On Sunday, Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, took part in a Thanksgiving event providing food and entertainment to over 400 members of the United States Navy and their families in Virginia.
At one point in the evening, the president approached a young girl and proceeded to complement her ears before asking how old she was.

"I love your ears," he told the girl from two meters away before walking up to her. "I love 'em; they're really cool!"

He went on to ask her name, which she revealed was Catherine.

"What a beautiful name," Biden replied. "That's my mommy's name. How old are you, 17?"

Catherine informed the president that she was actually 6-years-old.

Comment:
This is off of the charts creepy.
If Biden was a Republican, the Yellow Press would be apoplectic.

On Sunday, Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, took part in a Thanksgiving event providing food and entertainment to over 400 members of the United States Navy and their families in Virginia.
At one point in the evening, the president approached a young girl and proceeded to complement her ears before asking how old she was.

"I love your ears," he told the girl from two meters away before walking up to her. "I love 'em; they're really cool!"

"What a beautiful name," Biden replied. "That's my mommy's name. How old are you, 17?"

Comment:
What was creepy?

Yes, unless they happened to be elf ears, it sounds kinda creepy.

d5tdvbr-317d6d6c-c599-4d7d-b3a2-e1498a4edf98.jpg

Comment:
Good grief. Full on snowflake meltdown over ears and age.

You can't make this stuff up.

Seems like innocent chatter with a child

What makes you outraged?

never said I was outraged. where did you get that from? just said it was kinda creepy.. and that mostly because e does it all the time. if it was a one off, then I guess it would go unnoticed

never said I was outraged. where did you get that from? just said it was kinda creepy.. and that mostly because e does it all the time. if it was a one off, then I guess it would go unnoticed

What was “creepy” about it?
You don’t find Trump fantasizing about sex with Ivanka to be creepy?

What was “creepy” about it?
You don’t find Trump fantasizing about sex with Ivanka to be creepy?

Trumps comment was second hand info, made by an EX aide. If true, yes it is creepy but what does that have to do with current events?

Refer to my last post as too why, I think I explained it

Trumps comment was second hand info, made by an EX aide. If true, yes it is creepy but what does that have to do with current events?

Refer to my last post as too why, I think I explained it

Trumps comments about fantasizing about Ivanka were made to Howard Stern and heard by millions of listeners

Comment:
Weirdo shit 101

Comment:

Yet another non-event for the assassins.​

EXPLAINER: Biden's 'I Love Your Ears' Remark to 6-Year-Old Girl Was About Her Headband with Cat Ears​

Around three minutes later, at the 7:35 mark in the YouTube video, Biden noticed a little girl seated at table near the front of the crowd wearing a headband with a design of cat ears. He then walked over to her and pointed to the headband.

"I love your ears. I love – they're really cool," Biden said. He asked her name. She answered, "Catherine" (or perhaps a different spelling), and he answered, "Beautiful name."

Biden then said to the same girl, "Well, nice to see you. How old are you, 17?" He paused for a moment and looked up after another person yelled, "No, she's six." Biden said, "Six!" He next looked to a little boy (who may have been the person who yelled her age) and said, "And how old are you? 15?" Then, Biden said, "Four!"

During this part of the event when he asked the ages of the two young children, the C-SPAN and YouTube videos showed several service members, their families and others who were smiling at the president's remarks and laughing right after Biden's age guesses.

Forum List

Back