This is how Joe Biden welcomed Mike Pence in 2016....

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But now that Biden has won more votes than any candidate in US history and will win the same amount of EVs as trump and Pence in 2016....suddenly there is massive voter fraud....which was documented on a yellow sticky along with a couple other conspiracy theories.

I can understand trump's apprehension, since he is going to be broke soon after leaving office; Melania is preparing divorce papers, and he may very well be indicted by both the Biden DOJ and the State of New York. So....he is fighting and making up ridiculous voter conspiracies. One message to The Don:

YOU LOST MORON!

Yep. Voter fraud and tampering just magically appeared because the great orange savior lost. So many white people voted for him. He couldn't have lost.

What exactly does patience cost you? If you're right, and there is no there, there, then I would be among the first to congradulate Biden, on his victory....Doesn't mean I would agree with him on one damned thing, but, what does it cost to find out? Nothing.

Yep. Voter fraud and tampering just magically appeared because the great orange savior lost. So many white people voted for him. He couldn't have lost.

What exactly does patience cost you? If you're right, and there is no there, there, then I would be among the first to congradulate Biden, on his victory....Doesn't mean I would agree with him on one damned thing, but, what does it cost to find out? Nothing.
Orderly transitions from one presidency to the next matter. It’s only been a week, but if Trump persists with this, the transition will suffer eventually.

But now that Biden has won more votes than any candidate in US history and will win the same amount of EVs as trump and Pence in 2016....suddenly there is massive voter fraud....which was documented on a yellow sticky along with a couple other conspiracy theories.

I can understand trump's apprehension, since he is going to be broke soon after leaving office; Melania is preparing divorce papers, and he may very well be indicted by both the Biden DOJ and the State of New York. So....he is fighting and making up ridiculous voter conspiracies. One message to The Don:

YOU LOST MORON!
Sooner or later Trump will show some class? Pretty hard to bet on it.

Orderly transitions from one presidency to the next matter. It’s only been a week, but if Trump persists with this, the transition will suffer eventually.
It will be fine......they will just let Sleepy stay asleep then wake him up when its time to start pulling his strings again.

YOU LOST MORON!
Class sure sure means a lot to you whiners, guess its more important than job creation for you to actually get one and work.

You guy's are pushing too hard, moving too fast...I'll use an analogy here....In a football game when a team get's away with a foul, they tend to run back to the line and try to snap the ball fast before the ref can stop for review...IOW, try to get away with it....That seems like what you people are doing today...

YOU LOST MORON!
Class sure sure means a lot to you whiners, guess its more important than job creation for you to actually get one and work.
Now why are you projecting? You could show some class yourself.

YOU LOST MORON!
Now why are you projecting? You could show some class yourself.
Awww its okay...the slow motion replay will prove everything out just the way you want....

You guy's are pushing too hard, moving too fast...I'll use an analogy here....In a football game when a team get's away with a foul, they tend to run back to the line and try to snap the ball fast before the ref can stop for review...IOW, try to get away with it....That seems like what you people are doing today...
It took a week to count the votes and we still aren’t done. Certification occurs in about 1-2 weeks. Electors meet in 1 month.

No one is preventing any of Trump’s legal challenges from being heard.

But there is a time table.

Forum List

Back