Joe Biden asks girl how old she is

The one who wrote down he did?

1700593545448.png

If you can post a picture of pages 66 and 67 to prove your point, go for it.

If not, you're just a cultist supporting an incestuous pedophile.
We have seen those pages half dozen times in here with spatial orientation and handwriting perfectly matched to what was previous and what follows.

We have seen those pages half dozen times in here with spatial orientation and handwriting perfectly matched to what was previous and what follows.

Not page 67-68
Why don’t you show it?

Good job but that shit for brains knew entirely well it existed snd had seen it before
Now comes the typical lib loon Part 2 -
When the written proof is provided that they say doesn’t exist, they then jump to that we read it incorrectly or it’s forged.
That reply likely has already come out before I finish typing this.

On Sunday, Joe Biden and his wife, Jill, took part in a Thanksgiving event providing food and entertainment to over 400 members of the United States Navy and their families in Virginia.
At one point in the evening, the president approached a young girl and proceeded to complement her ears before asking how old she was.

"I love your ears," he told the girl from two meters away before walking up to her. "I love 'em; they're really cool!"

He went on to ask her name, which she revealed was Catherine.

"What a beautiful name," Biden replied. "That's my mommy's name. How old are you, 17?"

Catherine informed the president that she was actually 6-years-old.

Comment:
This is off of the charts creepy.
If Biden was a Republican, the Yellow Press would be apoplectic.
A paedophile will always be a paedophile. History will always show that a paedophile was incharge of America.

But not on kids. A president who gropes and sniffs kids on camera? Joe should change his name to Jimmy Savile, or Paul Gadd, or Rolf Harris.
President Biden has never been in court

Crooked Donnie seems to spend a lot of time there

Forum List

Back