this is fucking ridiculous

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
15 ..the others have aged out of the system....fuck i need transportation and housing....and money....i am fucking indiginate that yall arent sending me money right now.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
she is basically demanding to be taken care of...and rather upset that the items she needs are not readily forthcoming

OP
B

blu

Reaction score
how the fuck do people get shit like this into their head? stuff like this seriously makes me consider mass eugenics

OP
B

blu

Reaction score
15 ..the others have aged out of the system....fuck i need transportation and housing....and money....i am fucking indiginate that yall arent sending me money right now.....
shes such a great parent she doesn't even get them to school. I can see them growing up to be just as productive as she is. I have no problem with people like the dougers have 15+ kids because they actually pay for them and give them a good upbringing, but crazy bitch like this? shoot her for all i care.

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
Her comments are a good example of the disgusting entitlement mentality of some people.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.
she's a woman. has a woman's body and the woman must make the choice.. right??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reproductive choice is made by the woman,,stay the fuck outta her womb blu.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the kids are in deep trouble.....they will maintain the cycle the mother is teaching them....i can have as many as i want....no realization of what it takes to raise kids....just demanding that society take care of her and hers...and the names dont even go there

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the kids are in deep trouble.....they will maintain the cycle the mother is teaching them....i can have as many as i want....no realization of what it takes to raise kids....just demanding that society take care of her and hers...and the names dont even go there
izzz you ready to cross over to the party of Right yet? and can I give my cat Benadryl??? doyathink??

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
The kids may very well surprize you all.
Don't be a pollyanna. Yes, it's possible that a couple of them might beat the odds, but it's well documented that statistically most of them won't.

• Thanks
Reactions: Gem

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With measured indignation, Adams said somebody owes her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
B

blu

Reaction score
With measured indignation, Adams said somebody owes her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
if only this was an the onion article :'(

she really doesn't get the difference between her and families like the dougers with 15 kids who say they are from god. one pays for their family through hard worka nd living frugally, the other sits aroun din roach motels looking for hand outs.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
she needs to get with octopussy and see if she can't get a reality show..

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i am not sure about the cat....i would google it or call the clinic....your vet..you know the one...lol...

no i havent converted to indep....

friends called me and put me on speaker phone..who you gonna vote for...in the sheriff election...i tell them and explain that they have to change to indep. to vote in the local elections cause its all decided at the primaries....no real democratic party in this county..when one asks, "why dont you register as a republican then"? my reply, "cause then i would suck"

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
o the duggers are weird..the full quiver movement...and da man's cuz with her 8 kids and the full quiver movement are just as weird.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List