this is fucking ridiculous

how the fuck do people get shit like this into their head? stuff like this seriously makes me consider mass eugenics

15 ..the others have aged out of the system....fuck i need transportation and housing....and money....i am fucking indiginate that yall arent sending me money right now.....

shes such a great parent she doesn't even get them to school. I can see them growing up to be just as productive as she is. I have no problem with people like the dougers have 15+ kids because they actually pay for them and give them a good upbringing, but crazy bitch like this? shoot her for all i care.

Mother, 12 children leave motel for new home

sterilize this crazy bitch immediately. what a fucking useless parent. she should be thrown in jail for raising TWELVE kids in a shit environment without proper ways to finance their education and well being.

she's a woman. has a woman's body and the woman must make the choice.. right??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reproductive choice is made by the woman,,stay the fuck outta her womb blu.

the kids are in deep trouble.....they will maintain the cycle the mother is teaching them....i can have as many as i want....no realization of what it takes to raise kids....just demanding that society take care of her and hers...and the names dont even go there

the kids are in deep trouble.....they will maintain the cycle the mother is teaching them....i can have as many as i want....no realization of what it takes to raise kids....just demanding that society take care of her and hers...and the names dont even go there

izzz you ready to cross over to the party of Right yet? and can I give my cat Benadryl??? doyathink??

With measured indignation, Adams said somebody owes her.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

if only this was an the onion article :'(

she really doesn't get the difference between her and families like the dougers with 15 kids who say they are from god. one pays for their family through hard worka nd living frugally, the other sits aroun din roach motels looking for hand outs.

i am not sure about the cat....i would google it or call the clinic....your vet..you know the one...lol...

no i havent converted to indep....

friends called me and put me on speaker phone..who you gonna vote for...in the sheriff election...i tell them and explain that they have to change to indep. to vote in the local elections cause its all decided at the primaries....no real democratic party in this county..when one asks, "why dont you register as a republican then"? my reply, "cause then i would suck"

New Topics

Forum List

Back