I hate to say this, I don't want it to happen, but a broader war, possibly even a World War, may be likely in the coming years or even months.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
With Russia in Ukraine, Israel facing terrorism from multiple sides largely funded by Iran. With the addition of Iran into BRICS, which is for now only an economic alliance (I bet you this changes) and the obvious leveraging of such nations by larger nations to sabre rattle a la North Korea. Chinas loud statement that they will reunite with Taiwan, maybe more soon than anticipated due to the current world disarray and surely a computer simulator would predict a good chance of a 3rd World War.

The circumstances Israel is facing with Hezbollah and Hamas alone could escalate these issues. It would be quite different from the first two World Wars as there are many organized terrorist groups around the world that could play a role and the Wests adversaries have far more smaller nations they could rope in to the combat.

Of course I hope I am wrong. I am especially concerned as the young men of military age in the West have little interest in fighting, the lines blurred for them as to who the good guys and bad guys are.

It's frightening how quickly the world has shift in such a short period of time due to the massive expanded success of Americas enemies.

Last edited:
With Russia in Ukraine, Israel facing terrorism from multiple sides largely funded by Iran. With the addition of Iran into BRICS, which is for now only an economic alliance (I bet you this changes) and the obvious leveraging of such nations by larger nations to sabre rattle a la North Korea. Chinas loud statement that they will reunite with Taiwan, maybe more soon than anticipated due to the current world disarray and surely a computer simulator would predict a good chance of a 3rd World War.

The circumstances Israel is facing with Hezbollah and Hamas alone could escalate these issues. It would be quite different from the first two World Wars are there are many organized terrorist groups around the world that could play a role and the Wests adversaries have far more smaller nations they could rope in to the combat.

Of course I hope I am wrong. I am especially concerned as the young men of military age in the West have little interest in fighting, the lines blurred for them as to who the good guys and bad guys are.

It's frightening how quickly the world has shift in such a short period of time due to the massive expanded success of Americas enemies.
3 short years under Biden and the world is posed for war.

The circumstances Israel is facing with Hezbollah and Hamas alone could escalate these issues. It would be quite different from the first two World Wars as there are many organized terrorist groups around the world that could play a role and the Wests adversaries have far more smaller nations they could rope in to the combat.

i fear the German bundewehr will not be able to do much fighting …

Here's the thing: Israel has only one enemy, and it is Iran. Iran is the one calling the shots and paying for everything. Without Iran's support, Hamas doesn't exist; Hezbollah doesn't exist; the Hooties don't exist; in effect, the Palestinians don't exist.

But Iran cannot openly start shooting at the Great Satan, because the Great Satan could take out Iran in very short order if adequately provoked. And Iran knows it.

Also, Iran represents a small minority of Islam...10-12% from what I've read. The Sunni hate Iran as much as the West does.

This will not lead to a world war. It may last for a long time while the triggering events don't happen, but nobody outside that geographical region gives a shit.

Here's the thing: Israel has only one enemy, and it is Iran. Iran is the one calling the shots and paying for everything. Without Iran's support, Hamas doesn't exist; Hezbollah doesn't exist; the Hooties don't exist; in effect, the Palestinians don't exist.

But Iran cannot openly start shooting at the Great Satan, because the Great Satan could take out Iran in very short order if adequately provoked. And Iran knows it.

Also, Iran represents a small minority of Islam...10-12% from what I've read. The Sunni hate Iran as much as the West does.

This will not lead to a world war. It may last for a long time while the triggering events don't happen, but nobody outside that geographical region gives a shit.
The problem is the military alliance between China and Russia, which isn't in place now, but may be in the future.

Japan is increasing their defense spending, so is Germany apparently. There should be real concerns with this, especially as the U.S has lost a great deal of it's eyes within China over the last few years.

There are too many self serving fools in the West who will only be liabilities if such a war breaks out.

Taiwan is lost....nothing can stop China from taking it. I don't think it will be open war....simply economic muscle.

Iran and Israel used to be good friends. 10 of thousands of Jews lived in Iran and Israel bought all their oil from Iran. They refused to pay their bill after the Iranian revolution so they still owe 100 million plus interest.

Canada has always been pretty safe. As a matter of fact the Canuks embraced American criminals who fled the U.S. to avoid the draft during Vietnam. Liberal Canadian regimes seem to have close ties to China and Russia.

Forum List

Back