This Guy Should Sue Hillary For Every Dime She Has

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.
Probation for what charges?

For a myriad of past fraud and drug charges. This man is a scum bag. Seems odd that Hoft would leave out of those critical details, but I guess that didn't conform to his "Poor Nakoula Basseley Nakoula' narrative.
:link:

Besides....Obama and the Democrats have committed numerous frauds on the American people and drug use is, according to him, a non-violent crime. I guess he's just not the right color.

Is Google broken in your country? Perhaps you would be better served doing a dash of research on this scum bag instead of attempting to turn him into some poor little martyr.

A Deadly Mix in Benghazi

Reports of the video were just beginning to spread on Sept. 9 when Mr. McFarland, then the officer normally in charge of politics and economics at the United States Embassy in Tripoli, had his meeting with the Benghazi militia leaders. Among them were some of the same men who had greeted Mr. Stevens when he arrived in Benghazi at the start of the revolt, including Mr. Gharabi, 39, a heavyset former Abu Salim inmate who ran a local sandwich truck before becoming the leader of the Rafallah al-Sehati. Another was Wissam bin Hamid, also 39, a slim and slightly hunched mechanic known for his skill with American cars who by then had become the leader of Libya Shield, considered one of the strongest militias in Libya.

In an interview, Mr. Gharabi said that he had known about the building rage in Egypt over the video, but that, “We did not know if it was going to reach us here.”
Mr. McFarland seemed most concerned about the big militia leaders. “'How do the revolutionaries feel about having relationships with Western countries? What is your opinion about the United States?'” the Americans asked, according to Mr. Gharabi. It was “an interrogation,” he said.

“We told them that we hoped that the countries which helped us during the war would now help us in development,” he said. “And America was at the top of the pyramid.”

But Mr. Gharabi and two other Libyan militia leaders present said separately that they tried to warn Mr. McFarland. “We told them, ‘Weapons are everywhere, in every home, and there is no real control,' ” Mr. Bin Hamid of Libya Shield said.

Mr. McFarland struggled to make sense of their contradictory signals. “The message was, ‘Don’t come here because there is no security, but come right away because we need you,' ” Mr. McFarland later told colleagues.

The militia leaders seemed unable to get their stories straight, his colleagues said, and the vague warnings amounted to a reminder of what the diplomats already knew: Post-revolutionary Benghazi was a dangerous place.

Around dusk, the Pan-Arab satellite networks began broadcasting footage of protesters breaching the walls of the American Embassy in Cairo, pulling down the American flag and running up the black banner of militant Islam. Young men around Benghazi began calling one another with the news, several said, and many learned of the video for the first time.

There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

Last edited:
He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.
Probation for what charges?

For a myriad of past fraud and drug charges. This man is a scum bag. Seems odd that Hoft would leave out of those critical details, but I guess that didn't conform to his "Poor Nakoula Basseley Nakoula' narrative.
He is poor and downtrodden because he was left behind by the Obama administration... :p

Personal responsibility....get some. :)

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

LOL! Boo fucking hoo!

giphy.gif

Funny how liberals felt so bad for a.convictef mufmrderer like.tookie Williams bit not for.this.guy.......you guys are fucking retarded.

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

LOL! Boo fucking hoo!

giphy.gif

Funny how liberals felt so bad for a.convictef mufmrderer like.tookie Williams bit not for.this.guy.......you guys are fucking retarded.

I have no idea of wtf you're blabbering about.

Quick! Everyone change to the subject now that Hoft's 'Poor Nakoula Basseley Nakoula' narrative was blown to smithereens. :lol:

LOL! Boo fucking hoo!

giphy.gif

Liberals lime you defend people like tookie williams or OK. , but have no compassion for jailing someone who.made an internet video that your queen said caused Ben ghazi.

The protest the film caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Yes, the "Innocence of Muslims" video really did play role in the Benghazi attacks

The CIA was mistaken about the existence of protests earlier in the day, but not about the role of the video. David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times has written about this extensively, starting just a few weeksafter the attacks, and last December he put together a definitive account of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Here's a piece:

The leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

....There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

I'm sure you can find all kinds of evidence that proves it's okay to murder people over an insult.
And essentially, Obama thinks that freedom of speech shouldn't exist in America.

Nobody ever said it's okay to murder people.

Not only did the trailer cause riots in over 20 countries, but it was also the spark that led to the attack in Benghazi.

He's lucky some Muslim dirt-bag hasn't off'd him.
\
As far as the President:

I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so. (Applause.)

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened.

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly

LOL! Boo fucking hoo!

giphy.gif

Liberals lime you defend people like tookie williams or OK. , but have no compassion for jailing someone who.made an internet video that your queen said caused Ben ghazi.

I'm sorry, I've never heard of Tookie Williams. You fail at deflection.

The protest the film caused.

The anti-Islam-film riots: A timeline

Yes, the "Innocence of Muslims" video really did play role in the Benghazi attacks

The CIA was mistaken about the existence of protests earlier in the day, but not about the role of the video. David Kirkpatrick of the New York Times has written about this extensively, starting just a few weeksafter the attacks, and last December he put together a definitive account of what happened in Benghazi on September 11, 2012. Here's a piece:

The leader of Benghazi’s most overtly anti-Western militia, Ansar al-Shariah, boasted a few months before the attack that his fighters could “flatten” the American Mission. Surveillance of the American compound appears to have been underway at least 12 hours before the assault started.

The violence, though, also had spontaneous elements. Anger at the video motivated the initial attack. Dozens of people joined in, some of them provoked by the video and others responding to fast-spreading false rumors that guards inside the American compound had shot Libyan protesters. Looters and arsonists, without any sign of a plan, were the ones who ravaged the compound after the initial attack, according to more than a dozen Libyan witnesses as well as many American officials who have viewed the footage from security cameras.

....There is no doubt that anger over the video motivated many attackers. A Libyan journalist working for The New York Times was blocked from entering by the sentries outside, and he learned of the film from the fighters who stopped him. Other Libyan witnesses, too, said they received lectures from the attackers about the evil of the film and the virtue of defending the prophet.

I'm sure you can find all kinds of evidence that proves it's okay to murder people over an insult.
And essentially, Obama thinks that freedom of speech shouldn't exist in America.

Nobody ever said it's okay to murder people.

Not only did the trailer cause riots in over 20 countries, but it was also the spark that led to the attack in Benghazi.

He's lucky some Muslim dirt-bag hasn't off'd him.
\
As far as the President:

I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so. (Applause.)

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened.

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly

I don't think the video was the Benghazi catalyst. However, in any other country, including Britain, the sob would have been prosecuted for incitement, and Trump's view of free speech offers the guy no safe harbor.

Typical easy thread. Fuzzy thinking

Leave it to the RWnuts to praise a man who incites Muslims to kill Americans.

Hahaha hahaha NY carb....still buys the video shit....Holy shit how can you be so fucking stupid....you need to donate your brain to science so we can see what stupidity looks like.

And another victim comment suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome.)

No but there were 3 other U.S. Embassies that were raided, burned, trashed at the same time as Benghazi that was definitely a result of the VIDEO.

So the question is should he have to pay back the Taxpayers of this country because of his video? I think not because we do have freedom of speech in this country, and him being locked up for awhile, might just have also kept him ALIVE.

benghazi+hacker.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back