Zone1 "This Generation Shall Not Pass...."

Most people use this verse to say Jesus was a false prophet, not understanding "this generation" is the generation when these events begin to take place QUICKLY. We CAN know the season. We are approaching it, if not already at the beginning

It was the end of the world as they knew it.

It is speculated that some time after the coming of Christ in His second coming, John would die, but not until then
That "speculation" was obviously not the correct interpretation

AS He Returns, those who have the Spirit of Christ are "translated" and meet Christ in the air as He descends to the Mount of Olives -- both the living and the dead who have the Spirit of God

That "speculation" was obviously not the correct interpretation

AS He Returns, those who have the Spirit of Christ are "translated" and meet Christ in the air as He descends to the Mount of Olives -- both the living and the dead who have the Spirit of God

Do you believe in magic, miracles, resurrections, talking snakes, women made from ribs, world wide floods and people living til they're 900 ?

People have thought we were in the last chapter of the Bible since a year after the crucifixion
Then they were obviously wrong. When you see these thingS...
Was the gospel preached worldwide a year after the crucifix? Had Israel been reborn in a day? What method did man have back then to destroy all life on earth? Did two prophets rise for the dead with the whole world watching?
There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 have been fulfilled.

Of course they were, hindsight is always 20/20. Chances are people will be saying the same about you 100 years from now
Hind sight has nothing to do with it. In 1844 a group of Christians sold every thing they had and sat and waited for Jesus. I would have asked them, "Where is Israel?" Because Israel is well defined in the End Time prophecy. In 1844 there was no Israel.

100 years from now we will be basking in that sweet Jesus peace right here on earth.

100 years from now we will be basking in that sweet Jesus peace right here on earth.

That is what people said 100 years ago, and 100 years before that and 100 years before that.

God tells us nobody knows, yet you think you know more than God...

You are not listening. If they said that 100 years ago, then they weren't listening either. The End Times scripture clearly states involving a reborn Israel. 100 years ago, THERE WAS NO ISRAEL. What does that tell you about what some person claimed 100 years ago?

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only​

In order to recognize when we are close to that day and hour, more has been said in the Bible about the end times than any other time in our history. We are not called to be ignorant:

Luke 21:28 But when these thingS begin to happen, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near.​

You are not listening. If they said that 100 years ago, then they weren't listening either. The End Times scripture clearly states involving a reborn Israel. 100 years ago, THERE WAS NO ISRAEL. What does that tell you about what some person claimed 100 years ago?

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only​

In order to recognize when we are close to that day and hour, more has been said in the Bible about the end times than any other time in our history. We are not called to be ignorant:

Luke 21:28 But when these thingS begin to happen, look up, and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near.​

What scripture refers to reborn Israel? Revelation says there's no temple.

What scripture refers to reborn Israel? Revelation says there's no temple.
Amos 9:14-15 “I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”
From desert to fruitful:
More than forty types of fruit are grown in Israel. In addition to citrus, these include avocados, bananas, apples, olives, cherries, figs, plums, nectarines, grapes, dates, strawberries, prickly pear (tzabbar), persimmon, loquat and pomegranates. Israel is the second leading producer of loquat after Japan.

The Bible is clear about the next Temple. And who will defile it.

Yes we CAN know when we're entering the "Last Days." Learn the lesson of the fig tree (it starts producing in May, in Israel)

his quote of Jesus in regards to the end times is found in Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32. Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.” The things that Jesus had been speaking of—the rise of the Antichrist, the desolation of the Holy Place, and the darkening of the sun—did not happen during the lifespan of people alive in Jesus’ day. Obviously, Jesus meant something different when He spoke of “this generation.”

Fig trees produce two crops per year.

Amos 9:14-15 “I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”
From desert to fruitful:
More than forty types of fruit are grown in Israel. In addition to citrus, these include avocados, bananas, apples, olives, cherries, figs, plums, nectarines, grapes, dates, strawberries, prickly pear (tzabbar), persimmon, loquat and pomegranates. Israel is the second leading producer of loquat after Japan.

The Bible is clear about the next Temple. And who will defile it.
Amos was writing about the return to Israel after the Babylonian exile.

From his book, Amos emerges as a thoughtful, probably well-traveled man of fierce integrity, who possessed a poet’s gift for homely but forceful imagery and rhythmic language. So distinctive is his style of expression that in many instances the reader can distinguish those portions genuinely by Amos from parts probably invented by others, such as the concluding, optimistic section foretelling the restoration of the Davidic kingdom.

As a theologian, Amos believed that God’s absolute sovereignty over man compelled social justice for all men, rich and poor alike. Not even God’s chosen people were exempt from this fiat, and even they had to pay the penalty for breaking it; hence, Amos also believed in a moral order transcending nationalistic interests.

Yes we CAN know when we're entering the "Last Days." Learn the lesson of the fig tree (it starts producing in May, in Israel)

his quote of Jesus in regards to the end times is found in Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32. Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.” The things that Jesus had been speaking of—the rise of the Antichrist, the desolation of the Holy Place, and the darkening of the sun—did not happen during the lifespan of people alive in Jesus’ day. Obviously, Jesus meant something different when He spoke of “this generation.”

Fig trees bear fruit twice a year.

Lol 🤣 okay...so why would you follow John Nelson Darby. He discarded Revelation and Daniel?
Pointless dealing with those suffering chronically from Cognitive Dissonance .
The poor dears believe their cult nonsense but as long as they pay taxes and stop bothering the mentally healthy , they are best kept at a safe distance .

Several of my relatives who have passed over have long chats with me and all are embarrassed when the topic of Cult Christians crops up .
However , they remind me that time passes very fast and soon the lost Sheeple will see for themselves how badly mistaken they are in their beliefs .
Once they get through the tunnel , the scales fall off their eyes and they are comforted and forgiven .

Forum List

Back