This Easter Morning's Mass in My City Proved People are Rejecting Atheism. The Catholic Church is Alive and BOOMING!

In my low-Catholic area of the country, today's big attendance was jaw-dropping. I suggest you drop atheist lies and move to the truth of God. Attend a Catholic Mass next weekend.
Its your thread

You have yet to provide any evidence that Church attendance is strong either in the US or around the world

Takes more than faith

Couple things.

First, a large turnout at an Easter sunrise service isn't exactly meaningful. How many attended church services at that time last week? How many will attend next week?

I used to go to Christmas Eve mass with my late wife's family. It was very, very important to her Dad, who had an uncle who was a Franciscan monk. So, in the interests of family harmony I went to church. My father in law and I never discussed religion.

Ever.

He assumed that, because I was married to his daughter, that I must be a God-fearing Catholic like he was. But nothing could've been further from the truth. The only other times I would ever step inside a church was for weddings and funerals.

Second, while I'm sure it warms your heart to see young people in attendance, it really doesn't matter that there were babies there. After all, it's not like they get a vote.

I don't mean to disparage your experience or your beliefs. I'm just trying to help you keep it in perspective...
It was fantastic to see 600 people cramming the pews this morning. All of Holy Week services were packed. Palm Sunday Masses last week were also packed. I love what is happening!

Its your thread

You have yet to provide any evidence that Church attendance is strong either in the US or around the world

Takes more than faith
Love that worldwide trend.
Of course we see Europe is having it's troubles right now, don't we? As the Ukraine.

Your atheism makes you negative. It's also a lie. Why not drop the lies AND the negativism, and move to the truth of God. Attend a Catholic Mass next weekend.

I left religion partlybecause of people like you LYING and ignoring the evidence me and others posted in the thread you are a terrible example of a Christian!

I left religion partlybecause of people like you LYING and ignoring the evidence me and others posted in the thread you are a terrible example of a Christian!
You left religion because I'm pleased we had 600 at our church today? I suggest you leave atheism. It's not helping you if you get angry so easily.

You left religion because I'm pleased we had 600 at our church today? I suggest you leave atheism. It's not helping you if you get angry so easily.

Ha ha ha ha ha I left religion in August 1990 been glad that I did it.

You are hurting the cause when you don't walk with the truth and ignore the numerous evidence of the decline which I see personally in my city of attendance decline.

Love that worldwide trend.
Of course we see Europe is having it's troubles right now, don't we? As the Ukraine.

Again, the Catholic Church is becoming the faith in Africa, S America, Mexico and Central America

US, Canada and Europe has dropped dramatically

You don’t mention how much world population has increased in the same time period

One percent is VERY small increase

We are dealing with a Catholic Fanatic who can't walk in the valley of truth it is helping people be glad they left a religion that such nutty people are in it.

Last edited:
There’s the claim from the atheist Left that the Catholic Church is dying. I was at Mass this morning at the beautiful church in my city, which is not even in a big Catholic area, and it was packed with over 600 people. Standing room only for a glorious high mass. Lots of young people. Lots of babies.

Young people are thirsty for the truth, for consistency, for morality. We are not an atheist wasteland like the Marxists wishfully portray. It’s a myth that people want abortion pervasive in the land, that they want promiscuity, that they want the trans-weirdism, that they want perversion.

This morning proved it. It’s time to continue the wonderful Christian renewal in the world. We see atheist Russia committing horrid crimes against humanity in Ukraine. War, violence, and wanton torture is the rotten fruit of atheism. Killing little babies in the womb is the rotten fruit of atheism. America is reversing that horrible crime. Its people are grateful.

People don’t want godless trash. They want the God of Abraham. They want the way of Jesus Christ. The truth will always survive. Jesus' Church will always survive as it has for the past 2000 years. Imagine. An unbroken line of popes for 2000 years despite the extreme turmoil in the world during that period. Proof that the Catholic Church will always be strong and always be with us. And this morning's Mass was a reminder of Jesus' promise:

"My Church will be with you through the end of time"
Did they have a FREE EASTER EGG HUNT for the kids----millenials are really cheap--they don't pay for anything.

Forum List

Back