This dating shit is annoying which is why I prefer fetishes. Why do women want to know if I got home safe after a date if

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded

she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded
If for some reason you didnt make it home alright, she doesnt want the feds showing up asking for her alibi....

Talked about previous relationships? First date?
That's a date killer

. . . she is seeing someone else right now, but likes you as an alt. in case the current fish on the line dose not work out. Whatever you do, don't be an asshole.

Don't blow it. Stay charming, and keep up the mojo.

tenor.gif

That's a date killer

Nothing too deep just how long ago was it not why did it end

. . . she is seeing someone else right now, but likes you as an alt. in case the current fish on the line dose not work out. Whatever you do, don't be an asshole.

Don't blow it. Stay charming, and keep up the mojo.

tenor.gif

Why do you feel she is seeing someone else?

That's a date killer
That and he keeps licking her toes.

She wants proof before she pays off the hitman?

That's a date killer

From this point on I am telling whoever I am out with that I am not going straight home since I have to make another stop and that will eliminate that "are you home yet?" Bullshit

They're probably ensuring for themselves that, if on the way home you drove into a telephone pole or jumped off the Tacony Bridge (like you promised to do a while back when the Iggles spanked the Cowgirls), that she's in the clear.

Wait, back the truck up. Did she actually say directly at any point that she never wanted to see you again? Seems to be a disconnect in the flow of the date conversations you two had.

Maybe she really wanted to confirm you were off the property and not lurking, probably thinking your were into fetishes. :auiqs.jpg:

That's a date killer

From this point on I am telling whoever I am out with that I am not going straight home since I have to make another stop and that will eliminate that "are you home yet?" Bullshit

Oh that'll go over big. "Let's get this over with I have another date" is what every woman wants to hear.
Makes her feel special. You're so astute to have figured that out.

Wait, back the truck up. Did she actually say directly at any point that she never wanted to see you again? Seems to be a disconnect in the flow of the date conversations you two had.

Well I am guilty of never bringing it up during the date because I always felt it looked desperate. The woman I saw for a 2nd and 3rd time I never discussed it on the date just on the phone 2 or 3 days later

That's a date killer

Oh that'll go over big. "Let's get this over with I have another date" is what every woman wants to hear.
Makes her feel special. You're so astute to have figured that out.

Just going to make up something like visiting my mom or headed to the supermarket

Forum List

Back