This dating shit is annoying which is why I prefer fetishes. Why do women want to know if I got home safe after a date if

. . . someone else? . . . . or just something else. :auiqs.jpg:

I did use the word "sharing", and the dildo is not a prerequisite for fun.
More like a stand-in when it is more appealing than the other options.

I mean if nothing else, I don't think they talk yet ... :dunno:

Who dont think who talked

Bingo ... Let's hope she has some batteries in the drawer if she isn't dating someone else.

Who dont think who talked

Bingo ... Let's hope she has some batteries in the drawer if she isn't dating someone else.

It didnt appear she was dating someone else since we talked on the phone every other night the past two weeks

she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded

She called to see if you were mad at her, to see if you were emotionally hurt, and if you are the stalker type. You obviously liked her, You should have played it cool and gave her an opening to talk...if you were nice, still fun to talk to, weren't emotionally unbalanced--you could have been friends.

Sounds like she liked something about you but not everything.

Hint for you confused guys out there.....women like to leave non serious relationships on a good friendly note. So unless you did something really really rotten on the date where she would want revenge and to make you suffer------

She is trying to be friendly about it--because women psychologically don't want to be the bad guy and 2) its a safety issue to be on friendly terms with guys who are usually bigger and stronger than women.

Last edited:
she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded

She called to see if you were mad at her, to see if you were emotionally hurt, and if you are the stalker type. You obviously liked her, You should have played it cool and gave her an opening to talk...if you were nice, still fun to talk to, weren't emotionally unbalanced--you could have been friends.

She heard he was a regular at USMB !

She heard he was a regular at USMB !

Bwahahaha...
That certainly explains everything......

Hint for you confused guys out there.....women like to leave non serious relationships on a good friendly note. So unless you did something really really rotten on the date where she would want revenge and to make you suffer------

She is trying to be friendly about it--because women psychologically don't want to be the bad guy and 2) its a safety issue to be on friendly terms with guys who are usually bigger and stronger than women.

Its easier to not answer the fucking phone when I call

Not all of us are like her. Thank you for letting us know how far her brain train doesn't have the ability to travel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not all of us are like her. Thank you for letting us know how far her brain train doesn't have the ability to travel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Just fucking ignore me especially when I dont know where you live, dont have your social media and we live on opposite sides of the city

^^^ If I've given you the impression that what you said bothers me, it doesn't. I understand completely what it is that you are doing here. If you need to vent, its okay with me, not that my permission or anyone else's for that matter is needed of course. I was only trying to make you feel better with what I said in my previous message.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Opposite sides of the city? What state are you in at least if you don't mind my asking?

^^^ If I've given you the impression that what you said bothers me, it doesn't. I understand completely what it is that you are doing here. If you need to vent, its okay with me, not that my permission or anyone else's for that matter is needed of course. I was only trying to make you feel better with what I said in my previous message.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Opposite sides of the city? What state are you in at least if you don't mind my asking?

No I was saying that women should just block a guy they not interested in and agreeing with you

^^^ I second this. When a person makes it as clear as crystal glass their interest will only go so far where anything is concerned, what else is there to say or do?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back