This dating shit is annoying which is why I prefer fetishes. Why do women want to know if I got home safe after a date if

. . . she is seeing someone else right now, but likes you as an alt. in case the current fish on the line dose not work out. Whatever you do, don't be an asshole.

Don't blow it. Stay charming, and keep up the mojo.

tenor.gif

Why do you feel she is seeing someone else?
Because she acts like she wants something with you, but. . .

but your own complaints, she says she doesn't want anything. . .

. . . is this correct?

elementary-my-dear-watson

This was the first date where I actually asked questions about her and complimented her and nothing comes out of it. And she did the same with me.
Show a woman you have passion about something uplifting and they will see how you might feel about them if things progress. If you don't feel like that about anything then find something. There is not a woman in this world that will be satisfied with just keeping you from feeling lonely and playing with your wiener.

. . . she is seeing someone else right now, but likes you as an alt. in case the current fish on the line dose not work out. Whatever you do, don't be an asshole.

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

This was the first date where I actually asked questions about her and complimented her and nothing comes out of it. And she did the same with me.
. . . in the age of the internet, always assume you are not the only guy a girl is dating.

It sounds like you are bachelor number two, or three, or four.

You will have to up your game if you want to reel this fish in, it sounds like.

Stop being such a whiny entitled little bitch for starters.

How can I up my game if she is saying shit like....."I was just calling to see if you made it home?

You respond with something like. . . " oh hey, I was just going to call you, I was wondering the same about you."

Human kindness, empathy, and caring. . . try it, or at least pretend to have some. . . it might carry you where you want to go . . .

. . . do you have autism? :dunno:

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

. . . in the age of the internet, always assume you are not the only guy a girl is dating.

How can I up my game if she is saying shit like....."I was just calling to see if you made it home?

You respond with something like. . . " oh hey, I was just going to call you, I was wondering the same about you."

Human kindness, empathy, and caring. . . try it, or at least pretend to have some. . . it might carry you where you want to go . . .

Looks like it

she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded

Maybe she just doesn't want any suspicions cast on her if something happened to you on the way home.

"You got home ok?" "Cool, bye forever". :dunno:

Right next door to FBI, we need a little critical thinking.
This dating shit is annoying which is why I prefer fetishes.
She's a hooker and she's talking shit about a man's habits and preferences.
And I thought the date went well,
They talk pretty on the date and then they press charges at the police station.
she never wants to see me again?
She wants you to be bald, she never wants you to see again, and she wants you in prison. Did you ever read about Samson and Delilah in the Bible? Not that Samson's hair was "long" --- the Bible doesn't say that anywhere --- but the fact that he actually had any hair on his head at all.

she never wants to see me again? And I thought the date went well, we laughed all night, talked about previous relationship and likes and dislikes so it was not a dull moment at all. Then she sent a text asking if I got home and I didnt see it so she called while I was in the kitchen. So I called back and when we were on the phone I told her I was home and was going to talk a little more. And then she said..............."I was just calling to see if you made it home"

So what the fuck does it matter if you dont want to see me again? I swear women are fucking retarded
Talked about previous relationships? First date?
That's a date killer

Nothing too deep just how long ago was it not why did it end
She learned more about you with your shallow answers than you'll ever know.
So much so, she doesn't want to see you again. Obviously, the less she knows about you, the better.

tenor.gif

. . . is this correct?

Looks like it

"Looks like it"

I've seen your troubles over the years, it is a possibility.

Forum List

Back