Things you didn't know about Willie Nelson

Redheaded Stranger

Mar 6, 2024
As you can tell from my moniker, I'm a big fan. Willie was once asked about his legacy. He said that he wanted his grave marker to read, "He put on a good show."

Willie is also a 2nd degree black belt in tae kwon do.

One musician was fascinated by Willie's composition ability. He said something like, Willie just pulls these melodies out of the air. (I can't remember who said that, but I will look it up.)

Any other Willie fans?

As you can tell from my moniker, I'm a big fan. Willie was once asked about his legacy. He said that he wanted his grave marker to read, "He put on a good show."

One musician was fascinated by Willie's composition ability. He said something like, Willie just pulls these melodies out of the air. (I can't remember who said that, but I will look it up.)

Any other Willie fans?
Not really a fan, but he's written some great songs.

I like his lyrics too. ;)

1711145811420.png

Any other Willie fans?

Huge fan here.

Willie is a true American legend. As well as his own songs, he's covered other musicians songs wonderfully. Stardust was a great album of covers. He's STILL making music to this day. All of his albums since 2010 are highly recommended.

Forum List

Back