the mass shooting in Moscow

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
My prayers go out to everybody in Moscow and Russia. I believe the majority of Russians do not support Putin or the attacks against Ukraine. It is the innocent civilians that are caught in the middle.

Methodists on the warpath again?
Putin----believe it or not----has actually said positive things about
the Russian Eastern Orthodox Church. Somehow ISIS claims "we
did it" ??? maybe----remember the CHECHEN 'kill the russian
school children tragedy' ? I do not believe that the terrorism was
UKRAINE fueled----more likely CHECHEN

Favourites are extremists factions from Ukraine working with likely Kyiv and US full knowledge .Notice how the US generally warned of this type of event as far as four weeks ago.What better way to try and cover up your own planned activity.
The ISIS claim for responsibility was made too fast and for no reason to be believable -- other than boasting .
IMHO the only ISIS faction that makes any sensible appeal is Iraq , the only faction apparently currently active on a large scale .
If my speculations are sensible , Russia will find the truth quickly and could even know already .
Then Moscow will ratchet their planned Ukraine offensive and possibly begin activities in Syria , punishing ISIS on a larger scale and making the several illegal bases in Syria held by the US highly vulnerable.
The chances of Chechnya or Dagestan being involved seem out of the question given Kadyrov's ultra close relationship with dear Uncle P.
However, the one guaranteed info is that whatever is said officially short term will not be the full truth --- only a few bits to keep it believable .

yes …..

could be

that is very possible

islamic terrorists could be working for the saudis as well, and the taliban has no love lost for moscow

My prayers go out to everybody in Moscow and Russia. I believe the majority of Russians do not support Putin or the attacks against Ukraine. It is the innocent civilians that are caught in the middle.

It is, but then the Russia govt is trying to make it all into sympathy, and it's like "but you're going out of your way to destroy people's lives"....

The Russians helped create, train, and arm the Muslim terrorist industry; they are only reaping what they themselves sowed.

They showed what they are as a people by their rape and murder policy against civilians in WW II. See the latest Muslim terrorist attacks against Israelis and tourists; same 'policy'. Two peas in a pod.

The Russians helped create, train, and arm the Muslim terrorist industry; they are only reaping what they themselves sowed.
the mujahadeem wrtr formed to fight against the russian occupation of afghanastan weren't the? . probably mor brezinski than gorbachov there.

Forum List

Back