Things to add to CRT teachings, now that we're going to teach "real US history"...

More things to include in CRT teachings number...

5- The current president said this about the first African American president, as his VP:
“I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean,” Biden said of then-Sen. Barack Obama as both campaigned ahead of the 2008 primaries. “That’s a storybook, man.”

Ya gotta love these Dems who go around calling others racists.

KKK was founded as the military wing of the Democrat party,
Of the Occupied Rebel States. That iteration of the KKK died off after they won and erected all those statues to show off their victory over the Republican interlopers and the Freemen. The Republicans moved back North, the Freemen, not so much.

Things to include in CRT teaching number…

4- The current Vice President is a racist ex attorney general that persecuted and imprisoned Black people for minor offenses. She was picked to be VP not for the content of her character but to pander to the radical Left for the color of her skin and gender.

Wait, aren't you bitching now because we AREN'T locking people up?

Good Lord, you STILL believe that false narrative? READ THE ENTIRE TRANSCRIPT.

The MSM has done a number on you poor souls.

Sheeple.

Sorry, man, Trump's response to a bunch of racists murdering people in the street was to call them "Very Fine People".

They were not Very Fine People. There were a bunch of racists who organized to save the statue of a racist war criminal.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Sorry, man, Trump's response to a bunch of racists murdering people in the street was to call them "Very Fine People".

They were not Very Fine People. There were a bunch of racists who organized to save the statue of a racist war criminal.

Yeah whatever you want to believe. Trump explicitly said he was not referring to the Neo-Nazis and explicitly called them bad people. The reality is that you, and other like you, believe that if someone doesn't agree with you regarding anything related to race that they must be racist. That is simply untrue. I don't fault you. You can't help it. You have essentially been programmed to react that way.

I would have opposed taking down the Robert E. Lee statue and I am not a racist. I was born in the South as were several generations of my family that pre-date the Civil War. We are proud of our Southern heritage, even if we aren't proud of everything that every Southerner may have done.

You can't possibly be this illogically stupid.
A little intellectual honesty…Commie Democrats and their propagandists in the media are pushing the hoax that a White Christian by default is either a terrorist or racist.

A little intellectual honesty…Commie Democrats and their propagandists in the media are pushing the hoax that a White Christian by default is either a terrorist or racist.
Nope. A flat-out lie. You have a serious problem. Seek help.

Nope. A flat-out lie. You have a serious problem. Seek help.
Yeah Sure, the Left has been demonizing devout White Christians for decades since the GW Bush years and before, maybe as far as Regan, as ignorant racists. Your posts confirm that you’re one of their foot soldiers.

Now that we're going to tell the truth and the "real history" of the US, here are some things to include in CRT teachings, feel free to add more:
1- Democrat leaders cajoling and then weeping for ex KKK leader Robert Byrd, the longest serving Democrat senator.

View attachment 589530

View attachment 589531

View attachment 589532

View attachment 589533

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589535

View attachment 589536

Maybe they should also teach about all the black people who owned black slaves.

And

Those are 2 examples of the many blacks who owned black slaves. So no, it wasn't just whitey.

Mlk saw a rape and encouraged the rapist, he was also a womanizer and abuser.

There arent good people on both sides.
We disagree. The statue debate is a legitimate debate.
Its like Leftists whining about the Founding Fathers because they had slaves, which was the norm of that era.
Or Abe Lincoln for supporting colonization.
The Confederate soldiers fought honorably for their perceived rights.
Their statues shouldn't be destroyed, they should be relocated to historical sites, like battlefields or civil war museums.
So yes there were good people on both sides of the confederate statue debate.

We disagree. The statue debate is a legitimate debate.
Its like Leftists whining about the Founding Fathers because they had slaves, which was the norm of that era.
Or Abe Lincoln for supporting colonization.
The Confederate soldiers fought honorably for their perceived rights.
Their statues shouldn't be destroyed, they should be relocated to historical sites, like battlefields or civil war museums.
So yes there were good people on both sides of the confederate statue debate.
You do realize other cultures banned slavery before 1776, right?
I have zero problems putting the statues in a museum. It's where they belong.

You do realize other cultures banned slavery before 1776, right?
I have zero problems putting the statues in a museum. It's where they belong.
1. Britain banned slavery in 1833

2. We agree that destroying Confederate statues is wrong, they should be relocated. Similarly, statues of Christopher Columbus, or John Sutter or Fr. Serra in CA should have been respected.

Last edited:
1. Britain banned slavery in 1833

2. We agree that destroying Confederate statues is wrong, they should be relocated. Similarly, statues of Christopher Columbus, or John Sutter or Fr. Serra in CA should have been respected.

Britain was the only other country or government in the world? LOL you need to open a book. Slavery was banned in some cultures THOUSANDS of years before 1776. But you know since everyone else was doing it in America, that makes it ok, because America is exceptional.

Uh, Biden opposed busing for the same reason most people at the time
Biden said he opposed bussing because he didn't want his children growing up in a "racial jungle".

Biden has always been a racist. And his family owned black slaves. Several of them were preteen girls. I wonder why his family preferred little girls to be their slaves.

Hmmmm... 🤔 Was it their brute strength? The smell of their hair, perhaps? Or maybe the inappropriate showers?

Last edited:
Yeah whatever you want to believe. Trump explicitly said he was not referring to the Neo-Nazis and explicitly called them bad people. The reality is that you, and other like you, believe that if someone doesn't agree with you regarding anything related to race that they must be racist. That is simply untrue. I don't fault you. You can't help it. You have essentially been programmed to react that way.

He shouldn't have called ANYONE at that Rally a "fine person". None of them were. And, yes, if you are out there fighting for a statue of an old dead racist, it's because you are a racist yourself.

Hey, funny thing. You go to Germany, you won't find ONE Statue of Hitler or any other prominent Nazi. Why? BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT THOSE GUYS DID WAS WRONG!

This shouldn't even be an issue at this point. A bunch of people tried to destroy the Union so a few rich white people could keep owning slaves.

I would have opposed taking down the Robert E. Lee statue and I am not a racist. I was born in the South as were several generations of my family that pre-date the Civil War. We are proud of our Southern heritage, even if we aren't proud of everything that every Southerner may have done.

And that's the problem. "Heritage", one of those code-words for "Racism".

Seriously, what are you proud of? That your part of the country systematically kidnapped, tortured, and raped human beings and sold them as property? That you were willing to destroy the Union so that this could continue? That you were willing to throw away THOUSANDS of lives to do it? That even after the war, when you were treated fairly beneficently, you then immediately tried to undo all the gains in rights for ex slaves?

Seriously, what the fuck do you have to be so proud of, Cleetus?

• Funny
Biden said he opposed bussing because he didn't want his children growing up in a "racial jungle".

Biden opposed busing for the same reason MOST people - black and white - opposed it. It was judicial overreach against the wishes of local communities.

The rest of your post is garbage, and if you want to be taken seriously, do better.

• Funny
Biden opposed busing for the same reason MOST people - black and white - opposed it. It was judicial overreach against the wishes of local communities.

The rest of your post is garbage, and if you want to be taken seriously, do better.

Wait, what? So Biden opposed bussing because it was judicial overreach. The principal of the matter be damned. If Biden was alive during the Civil War and supported slavery, it would have been ok as long as he had the support of the majority of his constituents, right? Well, of course not, that is different somehow, right?

You twist yourself into knots trying to defend the bonehead you elected and the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back