Things the left poo-poo'ed...

He called SOMETHING a Hoax.

What exactly?

The Dems warnings about the virus. Warnings that should have been heeded...obviously

THAT is what he called a hoax.

Which led YOU folks to not take it seriously
I don't know what you're talking about. We were prepared before you knew you needed more toilet paper. My wife and family were self quarantined in late February.

I haven't been within 6 feet of them, or set foot in my own house for over a month.

What he said was criticizing every step he took...like when he was called a racist for restricting travel from China the limit the virus was the Democrats new hoax...like the three years we spent on the Russian Collusion Hoax...and the time we wasted on the Impeachment Hoax.

No matter what Trump did or does, the Democrats will find an angle to criticize it...they don't care about right or wrong...only achieving power.

What exactly?

The Dems warnings about the virus. Warnings that should have been heeded...obviously

I don't know what you're talking about. We were prepared before you knew you needed more toilet paper. My wife and family were self quarantined in late February.

I haven't been within 6 feet of them, or set foot in my own house for over a month.

What he said was criticizing every step he took...like when he was called a racist for restricting travel from China the limit the virus was the Democrats new hoax...like the three years we spent on the Russian Collusion Hoax...and the time we wasted on the Impeachment Hoax.

No matter what Trump did or does, the Democrats will find an angle to criticize it...they don't care about right or wrong...only achieving power.
Great post, thanks.

And thanks for reminding me...two more things the left was wrong about and Trump was way ahead of the curve...

We needed a wall to protect our borders.

And Trump was 100% right about China and the need to move our manufacturing back to the USA.

You got it wrong at almost every turn

This is not a "Dem Hoax"

You know that isn't true, right?

From left leaning Snopes:

"Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax."

Snopes is considered conservative to start with, do you want a video put together of his 6 weeks lying through his teeth about the virus. The mans a pig and you can't polish up a pig. He thought that he could lie his way out of the virus problem but for the first time in office found out he couldn't , so he switched gears but during everyone of this pigs lies , he was told by every person on his staff the complete oposite. He went with the lies because he has a captive group following him that he has lied to none stop since the first day he was in office. They were selected by him for their hate and lack of intelligence.

...that the current circumstances proved them wrong about.

Prepping.

Guns.

Hunting.

City living.

Individualism.

Masculinity.

The Midwest.

Add your own...

How 'bout....

Sweeping generalization fallacies

/thread
Bah...if you want to start a "things the left got right" have at it.

These aren't sweeping generalizations...they are recurring themes. I don't hold it against you personally Pogo...but denying the fact that the left has looked down their collective noses at us...how does the left like to put it?...the "uneducated rubes clinging to their Bibles and guns"...I'd say this thread is a pretty fair assessment.
Ya redneck gun bubbas , with little between their ears. You called it right on the button- hay have you threatened to kill any liberals lately. The comedy is the violance is from the right.

The dangers of American Corporations turning global....
This is almost total comedy-- Ya you bet we should stop are global perspective while being the 2nd biggest exporter in the world. You just have to laugh.
And thanks for reminding me...two more things the left was wrong about and Trump was way ahead of the curve...

We needed a wall to protect our borders.

And Trump was 100% right about China and the need to move our manufacturing back to the USA.
Now this gets the comedy award of the week- may I quote you QUOTE".two more things the left was wrong about and Trump was way ahead of the curve..." If you aren't joking he is by far the biggest loser in the history of this country as far as a politician is concerned. There's no way you can tell us THAT HE SAID SOMETHING AND OH BOY HOW SMART HE IS , WHEN TWO DAYS BEFORE THAT HE SAID THE OPPOSITE. YOU ARE ONE FUNNY DUDE.

Prepping.

Guns.

Hunting.

City living.

Individualism.

Masculinity.

The Midwest.

Add your own...

You're so right. Here's more.......

Further compounds the fact their play on racism only served to divide us. Nothing like honest perspective.

Further demonstrates their play on border-control was purely just driveler. Science wins. From here on out Trump gets his wish, we're going to protect our borders like the COUNTRY we are.

Further demonstrates the left's call for division was always just division. It doesn't work, they're just entertaining chaos and destruction. Nothing liker honest perspective.

Suddenly gender re-assignment becomes what it always was. The media only served to dumb us down. Nothing like honest perspective, science wins.

Women are becoming women again. It's really true. Suddenly capable and cool is more attractive to women than drama boys. I imagine there will be fewer breast implants from here on out. Science wins.

There will be less small talk going forward. People are going to become smarter, at least in the short run.

Social media has gained more importance, though I suspect for the better, at least short term. Nothing like genuine common cause to put the disingenuous shit over the last decade or so into perspective.

Further demonstrates we really don't need any of China's crap. Seriously, you can be happy without spend-free spending on junk you don't need.

The arts will improve, at least in the short run.

Other than that the virus may be a signal of saturation. Maybe we'll wise up, maybe we won't. Too many people man, it's not good.

Last edited:
Look on the bright side, all these antiviral drugs may cure the liberal virus.
That's all you got?

Fucking trolling?

Being so wrong so often will do that
YOU'RE the troll, a**hole. Now PLEASE hurry back to your Safe Space, in your mom's basement......
It seems Loony Lesh took my advice and DID go back to his mom's basement..........He should've never come out of there in the first place......

Prepping.

Guns.

Hunting.

City living.

Individualism.

Masculinity.

The Midwest.

Add your own...

You're so right. Here's more.......

Further compounds the fact their play on racism only served to divide us. Nothing like perspective.

Further demonstrates their play on border-control was purely just driveler. Science wins. From here on out Trump gets his wish, we're going to protect our borders like the COUNTRY we are.

Suddenly gender re-assignment becomes what it always was. The media only served to dumb us down. Nothing like honest perspective, science wins.

Women are becoming women again. It's really true. Suddenly capable and cool is more attractive to women than drama boys. I imagine there will be fewer breast implants from here on out. Science wins, same with flesh.

There will be less small talk going forward. People are going to become smarter, at least in the short run.

Social media has gained more importance, though I suspect for the better, at least short term. Nothing like genuine common cause to put last decade's disingenuous shit into perspective.

Further demonstrates we really don't need any of China's crap. Seriously, you can be happy without spend-free spending on junk you don't need.

The arts will improve, at least in the short run.

Other than that the virus may be a signal of saturation. Maybe we'll wise up, maybe we won't. Too many people man, it's not good.
WHAT A HOOT

Look on the bright side, all these antiviral drugs may cure the liberal virus.
That's all you got?

Fucking trolling?

Being so wrong so often will do that
YOU'RE the troll, a**hole. Now PLEASE hurry back to your Safe Space, in your mom's basement......
It seems Loony Lesh took my advice and DID go back to his mom's basement..........He should've never come out of there in the first place......
Now if we can just get rid of that dimwitted jbander..............MR. (Or Mrs.?) TROLL him or herself............Things would look MUCH better on this thread.

The majority of those infected with this nasty flu will experience symptoms of a common cold.
Still with that dismissive bullshit?

SIX THOUSAND people are already dead from that cold.

Hospitals are near crashing...with that cold
The flu kills FAR more than 6k every year. Fortunately, the vast majority of those who get this flu will only have to suffer the symptoms of a common cold.

What exactly?

Lefties are STILL exploiting the virus and its victims to try to destroy the country.

What exactly?

Lefties are STILL exploiting the virus and its victims to try to destroy the country.
Of COURSE they are. This is most likely their last-ditch effort to try to make our president look bad and hurt his chances of re-election. But I hate to tell the brainwashed morons - It's NOT WORKING.

Forum List

Back