Things the left poo-poo'ed...

...that the current circumstances proved them wrong about.

Prepping.

Guns.

Hunting.

City living.

Individualism.

Masculinity.

Add your own...
They've been wrong about EVERYTHING since Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016. Their hatred of him was and still IS so strong, it has clouded ALL of their thinking. They aren't ABLE to think about anything except, "Orange Man Bad, We MUST find SOME way to oust him from his duly-elected position." This is pretty much the ONLY thing on their tiny, brainwashed minds. Just pitiful.

Prepping.

Guns.

Hunting.

City living.

Individualism.

Masculinity.

The Midwest.

Add your own...

How 'bout....

Sweeping generalization fallacies

/thread
Bah...if you want to start a "things the left got right" have at it.

These aren't sweeping generalizations...they are recurring themes. I don't hold it against you personally Pogo...but denying the fact that the left has looked down their collective noses at us...how does the left like to put it?...the "uneducated rubes clinging to their Bibles and guns"...I'd say this thread is a pretty fair assessment.

Prepping.

Guns.

Hunting.

City living.

Individualism.

Masculinity.

The Midwest.

Add your own...

How 'bout....

Sweeping generalization fallacies

/thread

These aren't sweeping generalizations...they are recurring themes. I don't hold it against you personally Pogo...but denying the fact that the left has looked down their collective noses at us...how does the left like to put it?...the "uneducated rubes clinging to their Bibles and guns"...I'd say this thread is a pretty fair assessment.

If I did that I'd be guilty of the same fallacy you just did.

I don't believe in lumping people into labels. People are individuals with free will. Dehumanizing them is just counterproductive, useless and stupid. That's where "tribes" comes from. This shit does nothing to help.

You got it wrong at almost every turn

This is not a "Dem Hoax"

It's not "just a cold"

It's not the flu

We DO need to lock down

We CAN'T reopen any time soon

You got it wrong because you listened to Trump. He tells you what he thinks you want to hear, and worse...he acts as he thinks you want to act.

Doing the right thing is hard folks. Trump doesn't care about doing the right thing

Please stop listening to him.

He still doesn't get it

This is not a "Dem Hoax"

It's not "just a cold"

It's not the flu

We DO need to lock down

You got it wrong because you listened to Trump. He tells you what he thinks you want to hear, and worse...he acts as he thinks you want to act.

Doing the right thing is hard folks. Trump doesn't care about doing the right thing

He still doesn't get it

Alrighty then, the left is wrong and stupid.

If I did that I'd be guilty of the same fallacy you just did.

I don't believe in lumping people into labels. People are individuals with free will. Dehumanizing them is just counterproductive, useless and stupid. That's where "tribes" comes from. This shit does nothing to help.

It is productive and it does help.

It plants the seeds of doubt in an ideology. It forces people to question their infallibility. If, in their smug superiority, they were convinced of the righteousness of their cause but were wrong...it makes them wonder if the wisdom of their tribe is actually wisdom at all. Perhaps the pragmatism of the conservative that was proven useful here may prove equally useful when extend to other facets of life.

IMO, that is extremely helpful.

This is not a "Dem Hoax"

It's not "just a cold"

It's not the flu

We DO need to lock down

He still doesn't get it

This is not a "Dem Hoax"

It's not "just a cold"

It's not the flu

We DO need to lock down

He still doesn't get it

WTF, like a broken record.

This is not a "Dem Hoax"

It's not "just a cold"

It's not the flu

We DO need to lock down

He still doesn't get it
The majority of those infected with this nasty flu will experience symptoms of a common cold.

He called SOMETHING a Hoax.

What exactly?

The Dems warnings about the virus. Warnings that should have been heeded...obviously

THAT is what he called a hoax.

Which led YOU folks to not take it seriously

The majority of those infected with this nasty flu will experience symptoms of a common cold.
Still with that dismissive bullshit?

SIX THOUSAND people are already dead from that cold.

Hospitals are near crashing...with that cold

Forum List

Back