"They're trying to hide what maybe is coming."

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
While driving yesterday I caught part of Trump's incredible speech. One line caught my attention, "And we're really referring mostly to 2016, because what the Democrats did in 2016 was corrupt. And let's see what happens. They're more concerned with that than they are with me and impeachment. They're trying to hide what maybe is coming. I let our great -- if you look -- I'll let our great law enforcement take care of it."

Trump, like any successful real estate developer, is a counter-puncher. With the ammunition he's holding in reserve, Trump has the ability to level the democrat Party on par with Dresden or Hiroshima. He's taken hits for 3 full years and has rope-a-doped the democrat Party and has not hit back-- yet

"They're trying to hide what maybe is coming" would explain the fear incited "impeach him to find what crime he's committed" kamikaze democrat Party in 2019

DeClas?
FisaGate?
PedoGate?

"Transcript Quote - Remarks: Donald Trump Holds a Bilateral Meeting with Sauli niinisto of Finland - October 2, 2019 | Factbase

While driving yesterday I caught part of Trump's incredible speech. One line caught my attention, "And we're really referring mostly to 2016, because what the Democrats did in 2016 was corrupt. And let's see what happens. They're more concerned with that than they are with me and impeachment. They're trying to hide what maybe is coming. I let our great -- if you look -- I'll let our great law enforcement take care of it."

Trump, like any successful real estate developer, is a counter-puncher. With the ammunition he's holding in reserve, Trump has the ability to level the democrat Party on par with Dresden or Hiroshima. He's taken hits for 3 full years and has rope-a-doped the democrat Party and has not hit back-- yet

"They're trying to hide what maybe is coming" would explain the fear incited "impeach him to find what crime he's committed" kamikaze democrat Party in 2019

DeClas?
FisaGate?
PedoGate?

"Transcript Quote - Remarks: Donald Trump Holds a Bilateral Meeting with Sauli niinisto of Finland - October 2, 2019 | Factbase

Trump is getting frustrated and rightfully so. It's starting to come out in his tone.

But, he knows Barr and Pompeo are getting to the bottom and they're forcing him to hold back while they put the evidence from Durham together.

They want a KO, Trump wants to rub their nose in it.

Barr didn't just fly to Italy twice for vacation and the AG wouldn't just hang out over there if there wasn't a valid reason to go.

Biden is pooping his pants. I haven't heard Comey, Brennen and Clapper's big mouths lately. They're pooping too. Strzok and McCabe are pooping too. It looks like it's a good time to invest in fruit of the loom with all that nasty underwear having to be thrown out.

When (and IF) the indictments start coming down the left will cry foul and claim it's just retaliation from Trump, and the media will gleefully carry that message 24/7. Trump was right, they ARE the enemy of the people.

DeClas?
FisaGate?
PedoGate?

Forum List

Back