Tonight on MSNBC: Putin just admitted he will meddle in the 2020 elections!!!!

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
MSNBC?

giphy.gif

I sure am glad the US always takes the high road and would never interfere
in another country's election process. :eusa_eh:

I wonder if Hillaryous would like a do over on her meddling in Putin's re-election?

Maybe some Russian spelling lessons before designing a reset button?

Breaking news, you heard it here first

Speaking to an audience at the Russian Energy Week panel Wednesday, Putin was asked bluntly if the government planned to interfere in the 2020 election cycle.

I’m going to tell you a secret,” Putin said in a hushed tone according to a Politico translation. “Yes, sure. We’re going to do that. Don’t tell anybody.”

Putin jokes about plans to meddle in 2020 US presidential elections: 'Don’t tell anybody'

You weren't supposed to tell anybody. Now it's not a secret. :102:

Actually as long as they don't contribute to a campaign, it is perfectly legal for them to express anything they want as far as the US election.

Speaking to an audience at the Russian Energy Week panel Wednesday, Putin was asked bluntly if the government planned to interfere in the 2020 election cycle.

I’m going to tell you a secret,” Putin said in a hushed tone according to a Politico translation. “Yes, sure. We’re going to do that. Don’t tell anybody.”

Putin jokes about plans to meddle in 2020 US presidential elections: 'Don’t tell anybody'

Putin tells jokes(?) instead of actually denying anything.

Why tell lies when you can simply deflect? But it's the responsibility ofjournalists to call it what it is - a non-answer.

Last edited:
I sure am glad the US always takes the high road and would never interfere
in another country's election process. :eusa_eh:
Its absurd that the liberals try to whine about this shit. ALL major countries do it.
If your electorate is too stupid to see through the propaganda then you got no one to blame but your own education system.

Why tell lies when you can simply deflect? But it's the responsibility ofjournalists to call it what it is - a non-answer.

I just wanted to save the USMB lefty's the embarrassment tomorrow on reporting what was on Maddow's show tonight...

Fake news!

"Progressives" are like bitter old hags who are profoundly dissatisfied with their own lives and resent those who are not. Lacking any belief in a just afterlife, they are determined to make everyone else share in their secular misery.

And they have no sense of humor...

Last edited:

I just wanted to save the USMB lefty's

What a guy! :rolleyes:

"Progressives" are like bitter old hags who are profoundly dissatisfied with their own lives and resent those who are not. Lacking any belief in a just afterlife, they are determined to make everyone else share in their earthly misery.

And they have no sense of humor...

Yea it's real funny when Russia hacks our political organizations and conducts troll farm propaganda electioneering on our soil.

What a fucking joke HAHA-HEHE! That Putin guy is one hell of a comedian!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back