They're Attacking Churches Now

Grace Baptist Church in Troy, NY - blocking and attacking parishioners:

And storming the sanctuary:

The left is just itching to touch off a civil war.

anyone have any idea what POINT they are trying to make? Lots of blacks I have
known are Baptist----do the BLM thugs have something against the
baptist church?

The "point" is a Marxist insurrection.

I guarantee my sister would kick any Antifa ass trying to block her and my Mom from going to church. And I mean a Sonny Corleone garbage can lid beat down for the Fascists

Last edited:
Significant numbers of black people are still religious, so they have to be exterminated along with the other Xians; they set a bad example for the black community by voting for Prop 8 in California and being anti-pedophile faggot for the most part. Thye also have far fewer feral predator children like George Floyd to aid 'The Revolution' Democrats want black thugs to give their lives for.

Sooner or later, the vermin eat their own. The question is, how much do Americans want to stand by and let happen? 77 dead in Chicago, unknown numbers elsewhere, and left wing Burb Brat deviants are still dope addled and clueless. Any country that can't be bothered to protect its own children from vioelnt feral animals, deviants, and sociopaths doesn't deserve to survive, anyway.

Twitter has blocked these images.

You can no longer get information on the internet as to what is going on.

Join Parler. It's THE new thing if you want online posting without the censorship.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15? No body was arrested and everyone went their separate ways afterwards.

Last edited:

New York is a Communist State.

What do these parishioners expect.

A 1st Amendment Right, or something?

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.
Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since The Church passed out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plenty of criticism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back