They're Attacking Churches Now

Grace Baptist Church in Troy, NY - blocking and attacking parishioners:

And storming the sanctuary:

The left is just itching to touch off a civil war.

Twitter has blocked these images.

You can no longer get information on the internet as to what is going on.

Join Parler. It's THE new thing if you want online posting without the censorship.

I joined and so far I cannot track anything I post there. Notifications don't work. They don't respond to help requests and there were other problems I forgot already because I quit using it. Everything did work for about an hour and then no matter what setting i use, zip.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.
Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since it passEd out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plainly of criticism.

It just says it all that leftists can't tell the difference between criticizing and invading private property, threatening people, and trying to force them to listen to your gasbagging about what they "should" believe. Shocking concept: Think whatever you want, SAY whatever you want . . . but do it in your own fucking space, and accept that people who don't give a shit what you think have a right to ignore you.

Let me make it clear, douche weasel: if you're trying to make this conversation about "Well, the church is wrong for doing something I don't approve of", then you're condoning the actions of the "protesters". Hell, just insisting on calling them "protesters" is condoning their actions.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.
Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since it passEd out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plainly of criticism.

It just says it all that leftists can't tell the difference between criticizing and invading private property, threatening people, and trying to force them to listen to your gasbagging about what they "should" believe. Shocking concept: Think whatever you want, SAY whatever you want . . . but do it in your own fucking space, and accept that people who don't give a shit what you think have a right to ignore you.

Let me make it clear, douche weasel: if you're trying to make this conversation about "Well, the church is wrong for doing something I don't approve of", then you're condoning the actions of the "protesters". Hell, just insisting on calling them "protesters" is condoning their actions.
Calm down. A Church can engage in any legal behavior it wants no matter how that Church mocks the words of Jesus Christ in its actions. If the ”Pastor” wants an assault rifle giveaway after a Sunday service that is his business. I can write a letter to the editor or post a comment that calls the Church out for its hypocrisy no matter how that may offend your overly sensitive disposition. Who knows, maybe at his next sermon the “Pastor” will have a grenade launcher giveaway!

They are a perfect example of the Democratic Party's voter base, Marxist and Racist
BTW, aren't Liberals supposed to be the "Peace and Love" people?

Join Parler. It's THE new thing if you want online posting without the censorship.

I joined and so far I cannot track anything I post there. Notifications don't work. They don't respond to help requests and there were other problems I forgot already because I quit using it. Everything did work for about an hour and then no matter what setting i use, zip.

Interesting. I just joined in the last few days, and I haven't had trouble. Of course, I never used Twitter, so part of it may be that I don't have any expectations based on what I'm used to. Or maybe they ironed out the issues you were having.

If you decide to give it another try, PM me and I'll give you my Parler handle.

Calm down. A Church can engage in any legal behavior it wants no matter how that Church mocks the words of Jesus Christ in its actions. If the ”Pastor” wants an assault rifle giveaway after a Sunday service that is his business. I can write a letter to the editor or post a comment that calls the Church out for its hypocrisy no matter how that may offend your overly sensitive disposition. Who knows, maybe at his next sermon the “Pastor” will have a grenade launcher giveaway!

Why is it that every time a leftist gets called on their bullshit, the first words they spew is, "Calm down"? I don't know if that's leftist code for, "Stop pointing out my stupidity!" or just the kneejerk egomaniac assumption they have that any acknowledgement of them MUST mean they're really roiling the waters.

Thank you so very, VERY much for "graciously" granting that people can actually exercise their rights, even when you don't personally approve. How generous of you to "allow" that.

I stopped reading after that point, because it was just more, "I want to deflect off of the bad behavior I really like and onto how it was all the fault of people doing things I don't like."

Call me when your control-freak, sanctimonious, hypocritical ass can stick to the topic . . . and recognize that it is NOT whether or not you approve of something. Didn't ask, don't care, now that you've gassed about it anyway, REALLY don't care.

Interesting. I just joined in the last few days, and I haven't had trouble. Of course, I never used Twitter, so part of it may be that I don't have any expectations based on what I'm used to. Or maybe they ironed out the issues you were having.

If you decide to give it another try, PM me and I'll give you my Parler handle.

I'm on Parler as well (not this username though). Loving it so far. But they got blasted with over a million new sign ups last week and it certainly has caused some glitches. It's typical of any "new" online service that gets hit with a sudden large influx of users. They're working them out. Keep in mind Parler only has about 30 employees at the moment. The big dogs like Facebook and Twitter have 10s of thousands.

Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since The Church passed out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plenty of criticism.

If these people had stuck to just criticism, we wouldn’t be having this discussion.

The church giving away an AR-15 is irrelevant as they had every right to do so. However, the protesters had no right to invade the church premises.

Also, the black rapper clown that was partly responsible for establishing the so called “CHAZ” in Seattle is seen on video to be handing out AR-15s from the trunk of his car and no one from BLM had a thing to say about it.

Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since The Church passed out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plenty of criticism.
The members, however, do NOT deserve to have morons blocking their way to attend church.

Have they burned any down? Like wingnuts especially in south?

As it was in the days of Sodom and Gamorrah, so shall it be when the Son of Man comes"

They dont know that they are fulfilling prophecy.

Their end is coming soon

Forum List

Back