M. Greene once again does Putin’s bidding: “This is a war on Christianity. The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians...Moscow empire is not do

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
the reality : nothing has changed in 🇷🇺 Muscovy .... 🇷🇺 they have only switched the Jews for the Ukrainians & "Anglo-Saxons "
1712668833301.jpeg

1712668784057.jpeg

M. Greene once again does Putin’s bidding: “This is a war on Christianity. The Ukrainian government is attacking Christians...Moscow empire is not doing that

She's the base.

They love their Putin and think he's a Christian, just like they think Trump is.

You can't get much deeper in denial than that.
a traitor or a PUI, or both ?

51261907.png

ps What Christian has Ukraine attacked? The only people attacked were Ukrainians by Muscovy

With the help of the homO Administration and the cause of Zionist Fascism, Zionist Fascism took over Ukraine in 2014 with a rigged election to elect

ZIONIST FASCIST HOMO Zelenskky

and it is that same alliance, between left wing homos and Zionist Fascists, that is wrecking America today.

Everywhere there is Zionist Fascism in power, there is war on everyone who is not Zionist Fascist and/or Uncle Tom and/or left wing homo.

With the help of the homO Administration and the cause of Zionist Fascism, Zionist Fascism took over Ukraine in 2014 with a rigged election to elect

and it is that same alliance, between left wing homos and Zionist Fascists, that is wrecking America today.

Everywhere there is Zionist Fascism in power, there is war on everyone who is not Zionist Fascist and/or Uncle Tom and/or left wing homo.
you´d return to your pills
back to the reality :

bad news for you guys 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦

“I was, as a young man, I was born in a coal town of Scranton, Pennsylvania, northeastern Pennsylvania, in an Irish-Catholic neighborhood,” Biden told reporters. “Then when coal died, we moved down to Delaware, to a town called Claymont, Delaware, which was a working-class town, but everybody in town was either Polish or Italian.”

“We have a very … large Puerto Rican population in Delaware,” he said at the time, according to Fox News. “I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically. We came here for a long time as part of both business and pleasure. I’m committed to this island.”

My God, what a racist Piece OF SHIT.

“I was, as a young man, I was born in a coal town of Scranton, Pennsylvania, northeastern Pennsylvania, in an Irish-Catholic neighborhood,” Biden told reporters. “Then when coal died, we moved down to Delaware, to a town called Claymont, Delaware, which was a working-class town, but everybody in town was either Polish or Italian.”

“We have a very … large Puerto Rican population in Delaware,” he said at the time, according to Fox News. “I was sort of raised in the Puerto Rican community at home, politically. We came here for a long time as part of both business and pleasure. I’m committed to this island.”

My God, what a racist Piece OF SHIT.
Moscow 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 ulus wants back Alaska. Should Alaska give 🇸🇦🇷🇺them "back" for the world peace ?

Forum List

Back