They're Attacking Churches Now

Grace Baptist Church in Troy, NY - blocking and attacking parishioners:

And storming the sanctuary:

The left is just itching to touch off a civil war.

Have they burned any down? Like wingnuts especially in south?

I didn't know assaults on religious freedom only counted when things were burned.

They don't. They also include an assault on women's rights to reproduce or not.

This thread is about churches. Take your baby killing justification rhetoric elsewhere.

Why didn't jesus give out AR-15s at the sermon on the mount....He could have ended all the ensuing religious strife with a good burst.

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

“Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword” (Matthew 26:52 ESV).

Yeah, those who live lives of violence will be killed by those who defend themselves.

Duh

Malcolm X was killed for committing blasphemy against islam and allah's chosen, Elijah Muhummad.
He was shot as have so many young people in New
York City this past weekend.

I didn't know assaults on religious freedom only counted when things were burned.

This thread is about churches. Take your baby killing justification rhetoric elsewhere.

Why didn't jesus give out AR-15s at the sermon on the mount....He could have ended all the ensuing religious strife with a good burst.

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

“Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword” (Matthew 26:52 ESV).

Yeah, those who live lives of violence will be killed by those who defend themselves.

Duh

Malcolm X was killed for committing blasphemy against islam and allah's chosen, Elijah Muhummad.

Malcolm X continued to show some evolution in his thinking as he learned more; he would have been killed by the Kennedys if the NOI hadn't got him first.

Duh

Malcolm X continued to show some evolution in his thinking as he learned more; he would have been killed by the Kennedys if the NOI hadn't got him first.

quite a libel there, pic. Who is killing in New York City-----the FBI?

In the 1960's? Democrat controlled mobsters were killing people, and the Kennedys had picked MLK to be their fair haired boy, no doubt because he was easily blackmailed and could be controlled, while Malcom X ... well, no; he would have eventually formed a group that would have run the dope dealers, Black Panther frauds, and corrupt black pols out of the black neighborhoods and hence out of Party control, so obviously he had to go. Offering money to NOI thugs would be the easiest way to hide Mafioso working as middlemen, keeping the Camelot Myth intact for a lot of rich armchair radicals and faux 'liberals' to gush over, especially since Da Evul LBJ did in 5 months what the northeastern elites kept claiming they would do since FDR was Prez, but never managed to 'get there'. The embarssament of some savage from Texas rolling over them like a truck running over a skunk on the highway was just too much to live down already, and a Malcolm X on top of that, well, no, just no, as far as the Democrat's leadership were concerned. LBJ never gave a shit what the NE elites thought was 'proper', and certainly didn't give a shit about what Daley thought, so he had to go, too, and they hired lots of 'radicals' to toss him out, same as they're doing today, hiring thugs all over the place to harass the current administration with rubbish, fake news, corrupt Court judges, and violent extortion rackets operated by black pols.

Last edited:

In the 1960's? Democrat controlled mobsters were killing people, and the Kennedys had picked MLK to be their fair haired boy, no doubt because he was easily blackmailed and could be controlled, while Malcom X ... well, no; he would have eventually formed a group that would have run the dope dealers, Black Panther frauds, and corrupt black pols out of the black neighborhoods and hence out of Party control, so obviously he had to go. Offering money to NOI thugs would be the easiest way to hide Mafioso wroking as middlemen.

MLK was easily blackmailed? Malcolm X wanted to run dope dealers and Black Panthers and black pols out of black neighborhoods? Out of """PARTY CONTROL""" (which party controlled dope dealers and black panthers?)
Bribe NOI to Hide Mafia? NOI hides Mafia?

where do you buy your Ketamine now that mushrooms have fallen out of favor?

In the 1960's? Democrat controlled mobsters were killing people, and the Kennedys had picked MLK to be their fair haired boy, no doubt because he was easily blackmailed and could be controlled, while Malcom X ... well, no; he would have eventually formed a group that would have run the dope dealers, Black Panther frauds, and corrupt black pols out of the black neighborhoods and hence out of Party control, so obviously he had to go. Offering money to NOI thugs would be the easiest way to hide Mafioso wroking as middlemen.

MLK was easily blackmailed? Malcolm X wanted to run dope dealers and Black Panthers and black pols out of black neighborhoods? Out of """PARTY CONTROL""" (which party controlled dope dealers and black panthers?)

Not very well informed, are you? Smoke a lot of weed in the 60's and after, did you? Ever actually read Malcom X's later essays? You think MLK wasn't blackmailed, with his record of statutory rapes and cheating on his wife??? Didn't notice the pattern of how evertybody who goes off the Democrat Reservation either dies or 'retires' early? Where do you think NOI types and other black thug bangs were buying their weapons from, the Rotary Club? Just curious ... And, just for grins, which 2 Wards in Chicago magically got JFK elected Prez, and which notorious criminal syndicate controlled them, along with the DEmocratic Party in West Virginia via the labor unions there? Hint: Same gang controlled both, and the boss's initials were S.G. ...

Not very well informed, are you? Smoke a lot of weed in the 60's and after, did you? Ever actually read Malcom X's later essays? You think MLK wasn't blackmailed, with his record of statutory rapes and cheating on his wife??? Didn't notice the pattern of how evertybody who goes off the Democrat Reservation either dies or 'retires' early? Where do you think NOI types and other black thug bangs were buying their weapons from, the Rotary Club? Just curious ... And, just for grins, which Ward in Chicago magically got JFK elected Prez?

In my entire life I did not smoke Marijuana-----I CANNOT INHALE CIGARETTE smoke----I tried (my dad was a smoker) when I was about 14---and coughed for two weeks. Thus I BELIEVE CLINTON--on that single point. You are referring to ancient history------ a time long before democrats became THUGS. JFK did not need the Mafia to get him voted in. ALL ITALIANS supported him
(it was a catholic thing) I have also read lots of silly rags-------but do not stoop to the level of quoting them. YES I read malcolm-----and even had serious discussion with some of his relatives

Well, WTF! You tell a bunch of assholes they are special, privileged, protected and above reproach and they are bound to BELIEVE IT.

This is a great thing! Like all shitard leftist assholes, they will take the little bit of power and authority given them and run with it and ABUSE it until everyone's asssholes are so sore, they get fed up, really pissed, realize what a horrible mistake has been made and snap the bitches back HARD.

It's coming.

And Democrat's are going to take all of the blame.

Not very well informed, are you? Smoke a lot of weed in the 60's and after, did you? Ever actually read Malcom X's later essays? You think MLK wasn't blackmailed, with his record of statutory rapes and cheating on his wife??? Didn't notice the pattern of how evertybody who goes off the Democrat Reservation either dies or 'retires' early? Where do you think NOI types and other black thug bangs were buying their weapons from, the Rotary Club? Just curious ... And, just for grins, which Ward in Chicago magically got JFK elected Prez?

In my entire life I did not smoke Marijuana-----I CANNOT INHALE CIGARETTE smoke----I tried (my dad was a smoker) when I was about 14---and coughed for two weeks. Thus I BELIEVE CLINTON--on that single point. You are referring to ancient history------ a time long before democrats became THUGS. JFK did not need the Mafia to get him voted in. ALL ITALIANS supported him
(it was a catholic thing) I have also read lots of silly rags-------but do not stoop to the level of quoting them. YES I read malcolm-----and even had serious discussion with some of his relatives

So you're saying you knew what I said is true and you just don't want to admit it? Okay. Plenty of other investigators and writers and witnesses have already. JFK didn't need them to get elected, but his Daddy certainly did need them, and Daddy took care of it for the lil dear.

'Ancient history???" You do know Malcolm X wasn't killed just yesterday, right? ... Apparently you don't ...

So you're saying you knew what I said is true and you just don't want to admit it? Okay. Plenty of other investigators and writers and witnesses have already. JFK didn't need them to get elected, but his Daddy certainly did need them, and Daddy took care of it for the lil dear.

'Ancient history???" You do know Malcolm X wasn't killed just yesterday, right? ... Apparently you don't ...

nope from top to bottom NOPE. I was an adolescent when Malcolm X was killed. JFK's father was barely functional during JFK's presidency. So who was about to kill Malcolm X? -----his mother, Rose? Remember--his older brother
was dead and rosemary was barely there

BTW pic----you claimed DEMOCRAT MOBSTERS were killing people in the 60s I am intrigued-----can you name the organization of DEMOCRAT MOBSTERS who were killing people and where they were doing it IN THE 60s and why they were doing it?

Twitter has blocked these images.

You can no longer get information on the internet as to what is going on.

Join Parler. It's THE new thing if you want online posting without the censorship.

I joined and so far I cannot track anything I post there. Notifications don't work. They don't respond to help requests and there were other problems I forgot already because I quit using it. Everything did work for about an hour and then no matter what setting i use, zip.

Interesting. I just joined in the last few days, and I haven't had trouble. Of course, I never used Twitter, so part of it may be that I don't have any expectations based on what I'm used to. Or maybe they ironed out the issues you were having.

If you decide to give it another try, PM me and I'll give you my Parler handle.

I'm on Parler as well (not this username though). Loving it so far. But they got blasted with over a million new sign ups last week and it certainly has caused some glitches. It's typical of any "new" online service that gets hit with a sudden large influx of users. They're working them out. Keep in mind Parler only has about 30 employees at the moment. The big dogs like Facebook and Twitter have 10s of thousands.

I'm not a huge social media person, anyway, so I don't mind waiting it out.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.
Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since The Church passed out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plenty of criticism.
The members, however, do NOT deserve to have morons blocking their way to attend church.

More to the point - and I know the leftists in the audience won't understand this concept - PRIVATE PROPERTY. I can't even fathom thinking that I have the right to go onto property someone else owns and start telling people where they can go and what they can do there. But then, I'm not a leftist, so I'm lacking the megalomania so standard to them.

Do you not watch the news, or are you just too dumb and stuck in the 60s that you don't comprehend it?

Hey, thanks for mansplaining to us about "women's rights". I always love having a patriarchal leftist penis-bearer tell me what I do and don't need, and how my "rights" are being "assaulted", while cheering on men appropriating and redefining the female gender and setting REAL women's rights back 50 years.

Do women a favor and make your shit arguments on your own behalf, instead of trying to use us as human shields.

Better question is, do you appreciate how lucky you are that God loves fools just as much as normal people?

Plenty of criticism, since christian nationalism is now on the rise, which nationalism is un-American. Be aware of the sprouts of any nationalism in the readers' area. Zizek has already presupposed this activity, akin to John Wesley holding prayer meetings in an abandoned gun factory:

'In his Crowd Psychology, Freud provides two examples of crowd formation: the Army and the Church....The line can well be blurred, and we often have a militant church, or, on the contrary, an army that functions as a church-like corporate social institution.'
(Zizek, The Fragile Absolute)

Plenty of criticism, since christian nationalism is now on the rise, which nationalism is un-American. Be aware of the sprouts of any nationalism in the readers' area. Zizek has already presupposed this activity, akin to John Wesley holding prayer meetings in an abandoned gun factory:

'In his Crowd Psychology, Freud provides two examples of crowd formation: the Army and the Church....The line can well be blurred, and we often have a militant church, or, on the contrary, an army that functions as a church-like corporate social institution.'
(Zizek, The Fragile Absolute)

Ah, so now Da Evul Xians defending themselves, and whites who stand up for themselves against violent racist scum, are now' Evul Nationalists N Stuff!!!!'

Oh noes, Nationalists!!!! lol lol lol

As opposed to .... what? Oh yeah, genocidal street scum thugs, assorted sexual deviants, cop killers, neo-fascist punks, violent black racist extortionists, all funded by the Democratic Party .... mostly fond of Red China's wonderful police state.

This ”Church” was apparently giving away an AR-15. That is what drew the protests. The protesters could have handled themselves better, but who the hell would want to attend a church where after preaching about the Prince of Peace asks if you want an AR-15?

Apparently, this falls under the heading of "none of your frigging business", which is a concept you don't seem to have heard of, any more than the "protesters" have.

Just to clarify, since you're clearly not functional enough to recognize this on your own, there's a big difference between "who would want to attend" and "we need to go in and impose our opinions on others". It actually is possible to disagree with people and JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE. If you don't agree with them, and don't want to attend, you can JUST NOT ATTEND. It is not necessary to storm in and tell them THEY shouldn't. Write that down, and please share it with your leftist tinpot dictator friends.

If there are any churches dumb enough to want your guidance and advice on how they "should" practice their religion, I'm sure they'll come find you and ask. Please do hold your breath waiting for that.
Au contraire, I and the community have every right to criticize a Church for practices that many deem Inappropriate especially since The Church passed out fliers all over the neighborhood regarding the AR-15 give-a-way.

As I said I don’t condone the protestors actions, but a church is not above criticism. This ”church” deserves plenty of criticism.
You absolutely have the right to criticize a church, for whatever reason, but that's not what this thread is about. This thread is about people interrupting a church service and blocking people from entering. This is something they do not have a right to do.

Forum List

Back